The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future
Re: Remembering those who left our shores but still impact on our memories

Anyone still remember Trista, from SBR?

I really regret no upping her then.

Now see her Instagram, only can sigh with regrets.

Any brother like to share their session with her?
Old 10-10-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

I miss a lady called berlinda from UP health ctr from 30yrs back !
Old 20-10-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yue Fang...One of the best
Old 21-10-2017, 08:00 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blower View Post
I miss the girls from Spa Orange, Haru Haru and its sister joints
Spa orange... Haru haru... halu halu.. geisha place ... theme selection uniform girls.. soapy massage.... RIP..

Current joint out there is no where near these places...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 21-10-2017, 08:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 0
Liquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLiquid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Piao Piao from Fortune Center in the early 2004. Anyone knows where is she now? Solid body, service, attitude, pretty face everything.
Old 21-10-2017, 08:09 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1750 / Power: 0
unregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant futureunregistered_10 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Spa orange... Haru haru... halu halu.. geisha place ... theme selection uniform girls.. soapy massage.... RIP..

Is there still theme joint now. ?
I thought Sweet Secret frm Rochorboy was the last one..
Can pm me the current joint ..
appreciate with thks ,
btw,, u have been missing frm here quite a while .LOL..
Old 22-10-2017, 12:40 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Is there still theme joint now. ?
I thought Sweet Secret frm Rochorboy was the last one..
Can pm me the current joint ..
appreciate with thks ,
btw,, u have been missing frm here quite a while .LOL..
Hahaha bro... the original operator died in China... subsequent operator was jailed lah... but gota give it to them... their girls are all damm Chio with good Svc.

The current south bridge road those few whom posted So many threads are not even close at all...

I into retirement mood lah... so much spammers n extra guys here also.. i might as well take a break and Chiong myself.. haha

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-10-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
power_feeder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypower_feeder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

used to frequent leisure health spa in bukit timah plaza around 2008/2009. Booked Chilli most of the time. Very chatty, high GFE, superb bbbj and specials. Also wondering where she is now. Hope she is doing well.
Old 22-10-2017, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

I remembered years ago, I used to visit Golden Mile health centre. The ML there were mostly aunties but the good was the special services were dirt cheap, as low as $40 for BBBJ and $60 for FJ. I was hooked to one of the better looking one called Jessie. She had a great body with a 36C boobs. She would perform BBBJ on me in nude and her massage skill was fairly good too. She quoted $40 For the BBBJ but I mostly paid her $50. She always warn me to inform her when I about to cum but I usually ignore her. I always shoot the 1st burst into her mouth, and she gave me a "you naughty boy kind of look" after that.
There was one incidence I remembered vividly. She came in to the massage room and told me she was too exhausted to massage me as she had done 7 customers almostly back to back and everyone fucked her. I protested and said I waited one hour for her and she could not refuse to service me. She then said say "Then I have you a free BJ and end the session ok." I agreed. After she finished her BJ, she asked me take shower while she will rest on my massage mattress. I came out of shower and saw her dozing off on my mattress, still naked. I was aroused again and began to caress her all over. She seemed very drowsy and did not care what I did. I then took the condom from her bag put on and fuck the hell out of her. Because I just cummed minutes again from the BJ , it took longer than usual to cum 2nd time. I screwed her till almost 45min session timeout.
She woke and said "you damn bad lah, want to rest also don't let me rest. You must pay me already. ". She I paid her $80 For 2 shot, one from the BBBJ and one from the FJ and left a happy. Subsequently I return to her a few more times before I ventured to other places.
Old 18-01-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blower View Post
I miss the girls from Spa Orange, Haru Haru and its sister joints
I miss Dior
Old 18-01-2018, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 20
dubaiman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

yes! Haru, orange and geisha those were the best time for me. And of course we can't miss mentioning xiao hei.
Old 19-01-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hahaha bro... the original operator died in China... subsequent operator was jailed lah... but gota give it to them... their girls are all damm Chio with good Svc.

The current south bridge road those few whom posted So many threads are not even close at all...

I into retirement mood lah... so much spammers n extra guys here also.. i might as well take a break and Chiong myself.. haha
Hahaha..biao ge la..Hahaa honey,Dior and many more...150 all in
Old 19-01-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
I miss a lady called berlinda from UP health ctr from 30yrs back !
IP at International Plaza u mean,Belinda real angpai fully booked everyday
Old 19-01-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
I remembered years ago, I used to visit Golden Mile health centre. The ML there were mostly aunties but the good was the special services were dirt cheap, as low as $40 for BBBJ and $60 for FJ. I was hooked to one of the better looking one called Jessie. She had a great body with a 36C boobs. She would perform BBBJ on me in nude and her massage skill was fairly good too. She quoted $40 For the BBBJ but I mostly paid her $50. She always warn me to inform her when I about to cum but I usually ignore her. I always shoot the 1st burst into her mouth, and she gave me a "you naughty boy kind of look" after that.
There was one incidence I remembered vividly. She came in to the massage room and told me she was too exhausted to massage me as she had done 7 customers almostly back to back and everyone fucked her. I protested and said I waited one hour for her and she could not refuse to service me. She then said say "Then I have you a free BJ and end the session ok." I agreed. After she finished her BJ, she asked me take shower while she will rest on my massage mattress. I came out of shower and saw her dozing off on my mattress, still naked. I was aroused again and began to caress her all over. She seemed very drowsy and did not care what I did. I then took the condom from her bag put on and fuck the hell out of her. Because I just cummed minutes again from the BJ , it took longer than usual to cum 2nd time. I screwed her till almost 45min session timeout.
She woke and said "you damn bad lah, want to rest also don't let me rest. You must pay me already. ". She I paid her $80 For 2 shot, one from the BBBJ and one from the FJ and left a happy. Subsequently I return to her a few more times before I ventured to other places.
Golden Mile Tower,Fei Fei was angpai too
Old 19-01-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 938 / Power: 17
smking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to beholdsmking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
Anyone still remember Trista, from SBR?

I really regret no upping her then.

Now see her Instagram, only can sigh with regrets.

Any brother like to share their session with her?
Ah yes, Trista aka TT. Have an appt with her once, after previously 3 times failed because of her appointment is full. Her very fair round boobs and her thick sexy lips is what I like about her.

She was late by half an hour during our appointment. But the wait was worth it. End up she didn't really massage me as I am not a fan of piano massage. We just lie down there and chit chat before she give a heavenly BBJ til I CIM.

BTW, what is her instagram again? I can't seem to recall it, PM me if possible

Only 15 percent have a penis longer than seven inches.

The left testicle usually hangs lower than the right for right-handed men. The opposite is true for lefties.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1