The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 7
wolfgang127 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfgang127 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwolfgang127 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Share your tactical movement to SPA without wife/gf know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
I just tell them directly that I'm going for a massage. What's there to be tactical?
this is really the best! honest and no hiding. They won't know what happen inside anyway. lol
Old 06-08-2017, 11:38 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11954 / Power: 57
exchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond reputeexchange123 has a reputation beyond repute

Many of you have wives who grab you guys by the balls man. I come home at 3am almost everyday and Wife does not bother. Of course I let her stay out too if she wants.

If you afraid got female perfume on your shirt, then just have a cigarette before going home. You will smell of smoke.
Old 06-08-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgang127 View Post
this is really the best! honest and no hiding. They won't know what happen inside anyway. lol
You really think they donno ????... I hope you are not....
Old 07-08-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 9
YakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterYakunBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyberduke View Post
LUNCH TIME!

Just go for a longer than usual lunch, take an hour package, than grab some bread on the way back to office... I do that all the time when Rosa spa Clement was around....

For ML or FL, just leave work early and tell your wife you are working a little late.... Note FL/ML are mostly fully booked for these hours.

Sat/Sun are the toughest... Used to use golf as an excuse for JB trips, but she wanted to tag along once and got to form a flight on short notice then...
Agree with this bro. Though im not marrried, but i stay with my girlfriend at each other house.

I tried a few times lunch hours too. Coz the playground i go to is in cbd too. and if you do 11:30 or 12pm, there is a chance that you are their first customer. Or least that is what i experienced. Good thing about lunch hour is that after you are satisfied and bathed, you will sweat a little on your way back to office. Ive tried a couple of times where i left work early like 4 or 5 for massage. Then it can get a little tricky if i smell nice of soap if i go home after that.

Other times are like if my gf is overseas, or nights when i sneak out during my reservist weeks. I've considered taking leave or half day, but coz my gf's friend is the admin in my office, it might get a little tricky if she finds out im on leave and never tell her. Otherwise.. half day leave is a good option as dont have to rush back to work after that

pending to return scooby1 10 more points and Giansex 4 more points!

~ Always a fan of local delight, just like how much I like Yakun ~
Old 07-08-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 20
aDeCaLs is one of the Best!aDeCaLs is one of the Best!aDeCaLs is one of the Best!aDeCaLs is one of the Best!

I cannot use the go spa reason, cos I share spa package with her for totally clean spa.
She will ask why I don't use the package.
I'll use meetings (work or friends) as excuse.
Used to say go gym, but now no gym membership liao.
Else even got excuse for the heavily scented shower foam a lot of the MPs use.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:46 AM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Lol.... We man are all like to 偷腥... Just remember to wipe mouth.. before back to reality.
Old 07-08-2017, 06:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Msuarez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I say client meetings.

Little does she know, I'm the client. Hahaha
Old 07-08-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 9
yenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of lightyenhua is a glorious beacon of light

HAHAHA I always tell her that I will meet friends for drinks

Normally true, but the drinks will last for an hour

1 hour drinks + 1 hour fun + 1 hour to get my senses back to place

3 hours later, return home with a clear mind to face the lady @ home

HAHAHA
Old 04-09-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 16
zinkjjack is a glorious beacon of lightzinkjjack is a glorious beacon of lightzinkjjack is a glorious beacon of lightzinkjjack is a glorious beacon of lightzinkjjack is a glorious beacon of light
Skip some lessons.
Old 07-09-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by exchange123 View Post
Many of you have wives who grab you guys by the balls man. I come home at 3am almost everyday and Wife does not bother. Of course I let her stay out too if she wants.

If you afraid got female perfume on your shirt, then just have a cigarette before going home. You will smell of smoke.
Out of curiosity have you have ever wonder she might have the same kinda "ECA" as you?
Old 07-09-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Out to gym.
Old 08-09-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I ever made a stupid mistake by keeping the NETS receipt... After that incident i dont keep receipts anymore.. If you dont want yr wife to know, you have to be careful.. Take half day leave leave or so if your schedule is fixed eg. go home after work type of person..
Old 08-09-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlih View Post
I ever made a stupid mistake by keeping the NETS receipt... After that incident i dont keep receipts anymore.. If you dont want yr wife to know, you have to be careful.. Take half day leave leave or so if your schedule is fixed eg. go home after work type of person..
Brother ...pay cash...
Old 08-09-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 13
Babymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond reputeBabymonkey has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Share your tactical movement to SPA without wife/gf know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Brother ...pay cash...
Fully agree... Dun need to be smart nation for this trade... they are there since ancient times, so, stick to ancient payment mode. CASH.
Old 28-09-2017, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babymonkey View Post
Fully agree... Dun need to be smart nation for this trade... they are there since ancient times, so, stick to ancient payment mode. CASH.
Buy package. If want discreet pay cash for package.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1