The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
similan94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Blk 4 Toa Payoh Lor 7 SPA shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGenius View Post
I don't usually post, but this is too much I need to defend. This TS confirm is someone trying to sabo. This place is my fav playground, and I know all the masseurs there. They are nice and honest people, which I have no problem at all. No shop will be so stupid to steal a few hundred and invite police case. Disrupt their own business by allowing a chance for police to come and perform check? Who will be so stupid. I have heard from the ladies in the shop that an ex col opened a shop nearby, maybe wanna sabo. Pls man. Want to do business Pls have some standard and not using this type of method. Really cmi.
Likely to be another s spa clone doing the sabo. That deceitful cunning s spa boss always uses his clones to sabotage other spas to promote his own spa. He has also in the past sabo other spas by saying the girls got stds, lousy handjobs, theft, unlicensed shops etc. just because his own spa is not doing well due to numerous police raids.
Old 26-09-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For me no matter how much in wallet I always check before paying, especially for extras, and before leaving. Just seems strange to me but only my 2 cents worth.
Old 26-09-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
itsyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by similan94 View Post
Likely to be another s spa clone doing the sabo. That deceitful cunning s spa boss always uses his clones to sabotage other spas to promote his own spa. He has also in the past sabo other spas by saying the girls got stds, lousy handjobs, theft, unlicensed shops etc. just because his own spa is not doing well due to numerous police raids.
Another new nick by this mystery person always aiming at S SPA boss? Seriously, you not tired ar? S SPA boss fucked your mother until you hate him so much? And you go around creating fake rumours about other spas and pin point to S SPA boss? And let other spa bosses fight among themself? You are a fucking cunning guy that i also fall for your tricks at first. But you can cool it off, we know who you are, you still want to play? I think you better hide first.

All this nicks, are link to one person.
thomasgaykahleo
rocket1128
trichard
riezboy
fantasyhunk
andrewlee999
tuanehkia
bingbingxyz
fantasyhunk
dlingtc
kaitingtay
tuanehkia
rodneypotato
harawellness

All bros beware these nicks. These Are motherfucker ONE PERSON creating numerous nick and saboing our playground.
Old 20-10-2017, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Very interesting....Always posting...
Old 20-10-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ah...No wonder looks familiar... Always adding interesting snippets
Old 21-10-2017, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 7
zaxkjone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyou View Post
Another new nick by this mystery person always aiming at S SPA boss? Seriously, you not tired ar? S SPA boss fucked your mother until you hate him so much? And you go around creating fake rumours about other spas and pin point to S SPA boss? And let other spa bosses fight among themself? You are a fucking cunning guy that i also fall for your tricks at first. But you can cool it off, we know who you are, you still want to play? I think you better hide first.

All this nicks, are link to one person.
thomasgaykahleo
rocket1128
trichard
riezboy
fantasyhunk
andrewlee999
tuanehkia
bingbingxyz
fantasyhunk
dlingtc
kaitingtay
tuanehkia
rodneypotato
harawellness

All bros beware these nicks. These Are motherfucker ONE PERSON creating numerous nick and saboing our playground.
Interesting observation. Makes your head spin
Old 21-10-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Not chk or didnt check.
Some one stolen the money.
Maybe he sleep deeply
Old 21-10-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mywend View Post
U can try putting 20pcs of 50 dollar note into ur wallet and have a deep sleep in that joints to try. It fine with me that u don't believe. Anyway I am not here to subotage the joint business. Juz hope that the bosses of the join8t will look into it to protect customers assets .
Thk ts for warning light
Old 24-10-2017, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

This case can only say two things..
TS is too rich until how much inside the wallet oso dunno.. missing $300 oso didn't notice..
Then if u go massage n fall into deep sleep n lose ur money.. only can say serve u rite.. go massage u sleep until like pig.. might as well go home u sleep..
Maybe ts next time go massage, wake up at police station.. hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1