The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2011, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
xia0benxi0ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to hold my cum?

guys i had sex with my flings and i always wanted to cum so fast.. and so i start to pump slowly and wait till it doesnt want to cum and i go again.. how can i improve it actually and pump fast speed without cuming.
Old 24-04-2011, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to hold my cum?

1. Keep switching positions, don't stay at one position for too long, if you feel like cumming stop and then switch. Alternatively, go back to fore play.
2. Keep your mind distracted with other thoughts.
3. If all else fails, use Durex Performa. Guarantee you will fuck till your dick feels sore.
Old 24-04-2011, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
alan4368 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro go buy prolong Spray.. I'm using tat my 1st shoot can last 30-45 min if I use tat.. My gf like it very much cos can last longer
Old 24-04-2011, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Readily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1] Drink 1 or 2 can of beer
2] Use Stamina Spray
3] Use Durex Performa

Do not take pills. Is risky and dangerous.
Old 24-04-2011, 11:45 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
spark135 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

where to get the spray? thanks
Old 24-04-2011, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 20
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future

Fire your first load during foreplay or during bbbj. Then continue.
It ain't fair to us when girls can cum so many times right?
Old 24-04-2011, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 14
whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!whiteangelcsh is one of the Best!

I hv a feeling tt Bro hsbc will be here soon to recommend Gambir. Kekeke...

Erotic Shoots

Private Photography
Old 24-04-2011, 01:10 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 16
blurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of lightblurking666 is a glorious beacon of light

cum like 1-3 hours before session. That way, you get your second wind for the initial session and you wouldn't come so fast.
Old 24-04-2011, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
keltoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i have the same issue with you ts too. whenever i did with fl, or fb, i always come fast, or either after coming, i dont feel like doing second anymore.
with my gf, sometimes i cant even stand, and when we do it, sometimes i dont even come. its very frustrating actually.
Old 24-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Durex Performa didnt work for me...may be because we did it outdoor...too excited to hold my cum as I want to quickly finish and wear our clothes.

some girls know how to squeeze their pussy and know how to rock their body...this type also make me cum in no time because I have little control.

may be u can try PCC two time before bonking, but no fun leh

If not in a hurry and have the energy and time...then make the first shot fast, after that rest and go for 2nd or 3rd shots....the latter definitely last longer
Old 24-04-2011, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
miua55555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1) drink beer
2) keep changing positions
3) use position(s) that make you least sensitive.
4) cut down/skip foreplays
5) PCC regularly, or few hours before u enter for sex.

Overall, you should know your body better than us, so try to discover what works for yourself. For me, the above 5 factors work well for me.
Old 24-04-2011, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21094 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

It's all in the mind. Think of something unpleasant or some math problem....juz do not think of u making love.
Old 24-04-2011, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 14
ShaggyDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You have to learn to know your body, i.e. stage of arousal.
Usually, you cum faster if you go fast and can last longer if you go slow.
The trick is to go slower when you realize you're getting close but of course you need to learn to recognize before you're too close.
Then go slower for a while and you can pick up again. This can be repeated as long as you like. After some training and getting used to it, you will be one to decide when you want to cum..
As mentioned by some others, there are positions that will make you cum faster than others.
Good positions are those where you need to work with more than just your hips (e.g. standing up). If all the blood is in your hips, it's too close to where the action is. Sometimes position where you're thrusting deep inside her can help. You can still pump her but not feel a lot of friction at your tip where you're most sensitive area is.

Do a simple comparison in missionary thrusting 1-2 inches deep over the full length. How does it feel?

Or try the cowgirl in 2 variations. Let her do the work so that you can concentrate on your feelings. If she is used to you coming too fast, she will appreciate your effort to do something and will work with you.
When riding, let her move forward and backward instead of up and down. With that, she will stimulate her clit and be able to reach an orgasm faster while you will be relaxed, enjoying the sight and movements and will be able to last a long time. Then let her move her butt up and down. I bet you will notice a huge difference in your level of arousal and probably cum very fast with that movement if she does it right.

Another one is to 'educate' your body through masturbation though that is of course much less fun than doing it with your partner.

And if you find the 'spot of the million gold coins', you can cum without ejaculating - and go much quicker to the next round but still need a short break. This can be achieved through training the PC muscle or simply by pressing one or two fingers on it..
Catch is, if you do it too often without ejaculating, you may find it difficult to ejaculate. So you should still cum on and off. And it is less pleasurable than being able to last as long as you want - and your partner can handle it without getting sore..
Have fun!
Old 25-04-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
huatGirL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Changing of position helps alot. =)
Old 25-04-2011, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 14
Ashyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2] Use Stamina Spray
3] Use Durex Performa

Bro where can i buy those above items??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1