The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 20-03-2024, 04:01 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 15
TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 ♛ FAHSAI ♛ LEGIT 23YO SYT WITH AJ+SW & MMF 1ST TIME IN SG❢❢

We Are A Reputable Agency That Provide Live Pictures Taken By Models Themselves

We Strive To Deliver The Most Genuine Experience Ever

Do Not Worry About Shock & Disappointment Upon Seeing Model Anymore As What You See Is What You Get

We Are A Honest Agency That Cherish Clients & Want To Have Long-Term Clients

♛ FAHSAI ♛ LEGIT 23YO SYT WITH AJ+SW & MMF 1ST TIME IN SG❢❢

Pros On Booking A Full-Modded LadyBoy

As Many Has The Fantasy To Have A Sexual Experience With A Woman That Can Be Versatile In Intimacy, Ladyboys From Asia Are The Most Graceful Creatures Of The Both Worlds. That's Why Ladyboys Are Desired By Many. They Are In The Most Cases Non Operated, Which Means Still Having Their Male Genitalia. Even Being In Transition From Male To Female, They Keep Their Male Erectile And Ejaculate Function, Then A Man Can Have Then The Pleasure Of Giving And Receiving.

This Is What Makes Special And Attractive To A Man The Are Not Into Gay Sex, But Rather Being With A Woman With Different Genitalia. Asian Lady Boys Can Happen To Be More Graceful And Feminine Than Most Genetic Women, Thx To Their Exotic And Petite Frame.

Ladyboys Are Quite Open To Try New Things And Every That Is Exciting For Man Exciting. They Know Very Well How To Please Men, Being Born With As Male, There Are Not Unknown Questions For What Concern A Male Body. There Is No Risk They Get Pregnant, Not Even After Surgery To Sex Change, And They Can't Have The Period. One Of The Most Things That Turn On A Man, Beside Their Sexy Look, Is Their Sexual Appetite That In Most Cases Is Similar To Male One.

Name: Fahsai
Nationality: Thailand
Vital Stats: 34C - 24 - 36
Height: 175CM
Weight: 57KG
Pussy: CLEAN SHAVED

Boobs: ENHANCED
Services Provided: AJ(+$50), SWALLOW(+$50), MMF, COF, BBBJ, 69, Frenching, HandJob, FuckJob, CatBath, Showering Together, Painting, Fingering, Thai Massage, Teeruk Experience.

$100 💕 1 SHOT 💕 45 Minutes

$150 💕 2 SHOT 💕 90 Minutes

$350 💕 3 SHOT 💕 8 Hours (Starts 12am Daily)

💝💝 Room & Snowcap Provided 💝💝

Kindly WhatsApp Bro SK @ +65 9035 3265 For Booking Now❢❢❢

CLICK ⏩HERE⏪ To SECURE A SLOT WITH FAHSAI NOW ❢❢❢

CLICK ⏩HERE⏪ To Join Our Telegram Channel For Latest Updates & Field Reports Of Our Models,
Last But Not Least,
For PERKS & DISCOUNTS From Us.

⚠ SMS & CALLS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED ⚠

Kindly Provide Your SammyBoyForum Username For A Smoother Booking Experience

Open From 11am to 1am Daily (Booking Starts From 10am Daily)

Last edited by TeeRukLover99; 01-04-2024 at 05:30 PM.
Old 20-03-2024, 11:24 PM
Samster (A)

TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of
Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 ♛ FAHSAI ♛ LEGIT 23YO SYT WITH AJ+SW & MMF 1ST TIME IN SG❢❢

💘💘💘 FR For Fahsai 💘💘💘

Quote:
Originally Posted by CakeKitty View Post

This is a ladyboy FR for Fahsai. I was skeptical on whether there are ladyboys here or whether it would be those muscular and not lady-looking type but this OKT proved me wrong. Kudos to bringing such a pretty ladyboy here for me.

Date 日期 : 20/3/24

Name 名字: Fahsai

Looks 样貌/颜值 : Very pretty girl, same as photos
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Looks around early 20s.
Body 身材 : Slim figure with fair smooth skin
Boobs 胸部 : Enhanced C cup, still have softness in them
Kissing 接吻 : Good frencher if u dont have the mindset its a born guy
Catbath 全身漫游 : Standard of licking is there, lick everywhere!
BBBJ 无套口交. : Awesome blowjob from her. I know ladyboy all like to perform blowjob and she did a great job. She can do DT as well.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : Pretty pussy
FJ 爱爱 : Opted for AJ which was my mission today. So i doggy her from the back and used my shot. Also tried missionary before doggy.
GFE 女朋友感 : Good GFE feel from her and able to chat normally with her English
Massage 按摩 : Didnt try

📝 Overall Experience : 9.5/10 for her. Felt 120 + 50 for AJ is worth it.

💯 RTF/RTM 回头率 : OKT says got somemore ladyboy coming so will wait and see if there are nice looking ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
FR for Fahsai of TRL
150/90/2
21 March 2024

Hello everyone, im back again. Saw Bro SK advertise a new post op ladyboy, Fahsai. Looked sexy and pretty enough to me, round 2 of ladyboy adventures. Previously had Gene under TRL stable, very good experience.

If you never read my FR before, i prefer slightly more mature ladies, service very good, can french, natural boobs, have ass, a bit meaty girls i dont mind. My standards for service have been set very high from commando like Yuma or Nessa, but standards for looks and body is slightly lower than average. Too skinny/bony, too young/green/inexperienced i dont like.

TRL
Okt: 10/10 fast response and great to chat with. Bro SK very steady. Told me supposedly got 2 more ladyboy lined up in following days

Location: 8.5/10, discreet, about 5 mins walk from MRT. Room is larger sized, queen sized bed. Toilet is average sized. Everything average with 2 new good morning towels provided to me, but a bit small the towel and im quite big sized, by the end cannot absorb anymore water after i showered, needed to use my own towel again.

Fahsai

Will use the template provided by Bro SK and reuse a bit of my FR for Gene.

Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10, quite pretty to me, walking on the street will turn around to look again. Had some makeup on and wearing a tight little black dress. 90% close to pics provided
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : maybe around mid 20s. Not sure.
Body 身材 : 7.5/10, slim, big enhanced slightly hard boobs and a small firm ass. Overall quite sexy especially when greet me in that little black dress at the door. I prefer Gene's body more meaty, softer boobs and bigger ass to pound in doggy. But if you like slimmer girls, Fahsai is the one for you.

Boobs 胸部 : 7.5/10, large D enhanced boobs, when grabbing can really fill out my hand, i wear XL gloves for size comparison lol. Her boobs have some meat so when grabbing still a bit soft, but as you grab harder, can feel the silicon is a bit hard under her boobs.

Ass: 7/10, small and firm ass, nice to grab when I doggy.

Kissing 接吻 : 10/10, non stop kissing and tongue war. She auto initiate from when i walked in the door.

Catbath 全身漫游 : 9/10, she use her tongue and lick and suck from neck down to the balls. She especially suck on the balls a lot, shiok man. For chiongster who is ticklish like me, be warned, i was tickled for 5-10 mins straight during rest time. She a bit ting tong, suddenly bite me a bit near my crotch / thigh area.

BBBJ 无套口交. : 9/10, she auto started blowing me after playing with my balls, she can go fast and suction is good, when i asked her to deep throat, she cannot understand, so i showed her how, she can deepthroat a bit, slow and steady but she never complained or gagged. After deepthroating she had to wipe away some tears, complain I am too big... I average size ah bros.

Painting 舔鲍鱼 : She is very ticklish. This is how i take revenge for her tickling me for so long. LOL. She keep trying to close her legs and run away. Not gonna rate as i only got to lick a bit.

FJ 爱爱 : 8.5/10 After the BBBJ, deepthroat and ball sucking, caps on and she rode me for a few minutes, the big boobs bouncing in my face is a sight to behold. She initiate kissing and rubbed her boobs in my face. After she got a bit tired, i started to fuck her from below, she seems to like that and moaned quite loudly when i starting pumping from below. Switched to doggy and i pounded her for about 10 minutes before i surrendered 1st shot.

Went to wash up by myself, laid down and talked a bit, she say she from Bangkok, currently still a student, skincare saleswoman, model, etc. She can speak very simple chinese, keep saying 宝宝, 你很帅,你很可爱. I looked at her IG and apparently she won some beauty pageant before, so that goes to show how pretty Fahsai is. Then she offered massage for about 10 mins, and since i still havent recovered for round 2, she tried to catbath but turned into 10 minutes of tickling me... > Took revenge by holding both her hands with one of mine and playing with her pussy and licking it, tickling her for a bit until she gave up.

After resting for a bit more, she got me ready for round 2, BBBJ and ball sucking, caps on and i pounded her in various positions, missionary, doggy, in the bathroom, back to doggy, for about 20-25 mins, making her moan and collapse on the bed a few times. Probably orgasmed but again, not sure cos the pussy didnt grip like that of a normal pussy when cumming. Unfortunately, was not able to shoot 2nd shot, and when we stopped, was already end of my session! Her phone battery died, no alarm went off x'D. Fast hand and legs go shower and get out 5 mins late. Sorry Bro SK.

HJ: NA
AR: NA.
GFE 女朋友感 : 9.5/10, Fahsai more like a ting tong girl next door, keep flirting with me in chinese and thai. Kissing and playing with me. First time i kena tickled for 10 mins in a bonking session... I think is evident how much she is like a cute girlfriend.

Previous ladyboy Gene is more like a seductive tiger ready to milk everything out of you. So if you looking for the GFE, Fahsai is the one for you.

Massage 按摩 : 6/10, just press press a bit with strength. Not a trained masseuse. Lower gour expectations.

*Overall Experience:* (Please Kindly Provide A Description Of Your Encounter With the FL) 整体经验 :
If you are looking for a slim and busty lady, a bit ting tong and high GFE, Fahsai is a good contender for one of the top bonks of the year. I believe got 1 chiongster FR already declare that.

Overall no need to be scared of trying a fully post op ladyboy, felt like fucking a real girl from start to end, pussy feels similar, in fact service is better than most. No, she does not have a dick. No, this does not make you gay HAHA. You are attracted to the female body and features.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Probably not, prefer Gene. Or maybe try one of the other ladyboys that bro SK has brought in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultraben View Post
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=979256

FR for Fahsai from TeerukLover

The moment i saw this listing i was captivated by the sultry look of Fahsai and those seductive eyes lured my soul in. First experience of booking a full modded lady boy and it was the best experience i've had with an FL this year.

Absolutely stunning in person! Tall and slender with extremely well made D cups which was a fucking pleasure to hold. Sharp features and extremely pretty face no different from a playboy magazine model. Looks even better in person.

Bbbj was astonishing with intense tongue action and constant eye contact. Started off right in the shower where she bent down and gave me a bbbj and slowly brought the action onto bed. She takes very good care of the balls too and knows how to turn you on. She loves to kiss and french and shes an ultimate tease. Constant seductive eye contact and she will always look into ur eyes and give you the cfm look while licking her mouth with her sexy long tongue. Sex was superb with her stereo moans which is music to my ears which will turn you on incredibly.

Extremely horny girl which wants non stop action and is very service oriented with the highest level of gfe i have experienced so far this year. Mindblowing sessiion for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceca View Post
Teeruklover - Fahsai FR

OKT: 10/10
Fast service and straight to the point with instructions given.

Town area

Looks: 8/10
Around 95% similar to photos. Looks pretty like a thai model

Body: 9/10
Quite slim and tall. About my height 175cm

Boobs: 10/10
Nice looking boobs with light brown nipples.

Catbath:10/10
She definitely knows what she's doing hahaha

Paint: 8/10
As a LB has no natural juice, so i only painted awhile and fingered her

FJ:9/10
Very active and professional in different positions. I think i increased my sex knowledge with her guiding me instead of me teaching her.

Gfe: 9/10
Rather chatty. no language barrier english is ok

RTF: most likely if there are better LB around

Thanks OKT for the fast and good service

Last edited by TeeRukLover99; 25-03-2024 at 07:50 PM.
Old 21-03-2024, 02:22 AM
Samster (A)

Re: 💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘 ♛ FAHSAI ♛ LEGIT 23YO SYT WITH AJ+SW & MMF 1ST TIME IN SG❢❢

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Contact Bro SK @ +65 9035 3265 For Booking Today!
Old 21-03-2024, 05:21 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 21-03-2024, 08:19 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 21-03-2024, 11:18 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 21-03-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 21-03-2024, 05:15 PM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 21-03-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 21-03-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 22-03-2024, 01:14 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 22-03-2024, 04:13 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 22-03-2024, 07:13 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 22-03-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Old 22-03-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster (A)

💘💘💘 TEERUKLOVER 💘💘💘

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1