The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2015, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 920 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6945 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Shenzhen Tui Na Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Yes these Tui Na Shop MILFs are highly motivated to milk as much money as possible because time is limited for them.
The immense pressure they have mostly come from their home town.
Property loan mortgage, children and feed the useless husband.

Same as those Tui Na Shops in Singapore.
Super hard sell and aggressive sales tactics!

The same vicious cycle applies to KTV hostesses and Sauna masseuses as well.
They returned to home town to get married.
After having a kid then file for divorce due to useless country bumpkin husband.
Come back to big city again and work in sex industry.
no wonder mostly hong kong old men patronise them
as hong kong old men have deep pockets
hong kong young men avoid those tui na shops like a diabetic avoid sugar
only 2 words come to my mind'' daylight robbery'' when i recalled my past visits haha
Old 20-01-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Shenzhen Tui Na Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
no wonder mostly hong kong old men patronise them

as hong kong old men have deep pockets
Hahahahaha yes that's why you can always see those Hong Kong uncles and ah peks like to hang out at those Tui Na Shops to TCSS with MILFs.
Old 20-01-2015, 08:18 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahahahaha yes that's why you can always see those Hong Kong uncles and ah peks like to hang out at those Tui Na Shops to TCSS with MILFs.
these hong kong old men are big donors and carrot heads for the milfs
they are willing to pay 1000 rmb for short time(one shot raw sex)
they are willing to pay 3000 rmb for short time(one shot anal sex)
the milfs love old men don't they hahaha
Old 20-01-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
these hong kong old men are big donors and carrot heads for the milfs
they are willing to pay 1000 rmb for short time(one shot raw sex)
they are willing to pay 3000 rmb for short time(one shot anal sex)
the milfs love old men don't they hahaha
Where and how do you get these wild theories and assertions about people of various origins, age groups and whatever proclivities they may have?

Lol - Amazing!

SEAJ
Old 21-01-2015, 03:38 AM
Samster

Re: Danshui (DS) Recommendations

today news dongguan vice kingpin under investigation by china communist party
click link below
http://v.qq.com/cover/7/7q5gj1rospjm...15&ptlang=2052
Old 21-01-2015, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Where and how do you get these wild theories and assertions about people of various origins, age groups and whatever proclivities they may have?

Lol - Amazing!

SEAJ
i have visited those milfs many times in the past and they told me how much they were willing to offer for raw sex,anal sex,breast fucking,etc
and they told me most of their regular customers are hong kong old men fresh
from the border crossing hahaha
Old 21-01-2015, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quote:

Lol - Amazing!

SEAJ
i have visited those milfs many times in the past
they told me how much they were willing to offer for raw sex,anal sex,etc
they also told me most of their regulars are hong kong old men
Old 21-01-2015, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes these Tui Na Shop MILFs are highly motivated to milk as much money as possible because time is limited for them.
The immense pressure they have mostly come from their home town.
Property loan mortgage, children and feed the useless husband.

Same as those Tui Na Shops in Singapore.
Super hard sell and aggressive sales tactics!

The same vicious cycle applies to KTV hostesses and Sauna masseuses as well.
They returned to home town to get married.
After having a kid then file for divorce due to useless country bumpkin husband.
Come back to big city again and work in sex industry.
see this video below to see how some chinamen dump their wives and kids
http://v.qq.com/cover/7/7q5gj1rospjm...id=k0015bjngaz
Old 21-01-2015, 10:15 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
imobster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning bros...three bros will be in DS between 17-21 Mar. Any fellow bros in town at that period and wanna chiong together pls kindly PM me.
Old 21-01-2015, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jedi123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by imobster View Post
Good morning bros...three bros will be in DS between 17-21 Mar. Any fellow bros in town at that period and wanna chiong together pls kindly PM me.
Yo Bro, will be there about same time, have PMed you. Thanks
Old 21-01-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i have visited those milfs many times in the past and they told me how much they were willing to offer for raw sex,anal sex,breast fucking,etc
and they told me most of their regular customers are hong kong old men fresh
from the border crossing hahaha
How do you know when a WG is lying? Their mouth are moving!
WG's will tell you anything to suit what you want to hear!
You really believe these battle-hardened WG's at Tui Na shops? Are you sure they're not just feeding you mis-information just to extract more money from you?

Hong Kong mongers are by nature quite astute and knowledgeable about what goes on in Shenzhen - after all, the place is just a short hop away by MTR; and I seriously doubt that many of these old (and experienced) Hong Kong guys would fall for much nonsense in their own playground.

Just IMHO
SEAJ
Old 24-01-2015, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3526 / Power: 15
Islands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond reputeIslands has a reputation beyond repute

RAMADA EMERALD HILL HOTEL 翡翠山华美达酒店 had opened in DANSHUI on since 18th Jan 2015.

Any brothers being there since?
(not agent please; no offend ; want to hear from real fun seeker)
Got any FR to share?

Min 4 points for exchange:
Old 25-01-2015, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islands View Post
RAMADA EMERALD HILL HOTEL 翡翠山华美达酒店 had opened in DANSHUI on since 18th Jan 2015.

Any brothers being there since?
(not agent please; no offend ; want to hear from real fun seeker)
Got any FR to share?
Read a couple very informative Huizhou/Danshui reports by AN AGENT on another forum.

Would it be appropriate/will I be breaking any rules if I re-post them here? Of course with all "advertisements" and identity etc all edited out.

Mods, would appreciate it if you will please advise.
Thanks
SEAJ
Old 25-01-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1085 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39982 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Read a couple very informative Huizhou/Danshui reports by AN AGENT on another forum.

Would it be appropriate/will I be breaking any rules if I re-post them here? Of course with all "advertisements" and identity etc all edited out.

Mods, would appreciate it if you will please advise.
Thanks
SEAJ
so long the post dun contain advertisement or over-zealous marketing...then by all means please post here...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-01-2015, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
so long the post dun contain advertisement or over-zealous marketing...then by all means please post here...
Great!
Unlike posts by our Stealth agents which are written/designed to ONLY stoke reader's interest and hoped for contact, IMHO honest agents usually just write up informative posts.

I've gone through the posts I'm gonna C + P below and determined that it is free of any advertorials or contacts - but if you see anything that is inappropriate, please feel free to edit out. Thanks!

Hope the following posts are informative for readers here.

SEAJ
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1