The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2005, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
micl_ten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hotel Malaya at Petaling Street, KL

Dear all,

To share my FR during my last month trip to KL. I have been requested to attend a meeting in KL on early October 2005 and they put me in a hotel at Petaling street named Hotel Malaya, the street down after the Hong Leong Bank.

The meeting supposely on Friday morning. Unfortunately the key person delay his trip back to KL and i have to wait until the next Monday. very boring and dissappointed when heard about that. What i have to do to kill my two days in KL. On that night, feel want to get someone to massage my body, i call to the massage center asking to send a masseur up to my room. The OKT ask wht i want package. I asked how much. he said RM168 all in one; bath me, HJ, BJ and FJ as well. Since i also feel horny that day, just keep a try.

After 5 min, the OKT sending a tall and thin chinese gal to my room. Although she is thin, the boob is quite big. I think around 32C. My dedi feel excited already. I asked her how old, she said 26 from Ching Tao. Her skin is very fair and smooth. We chit chat awhile then proceed to bath room. Once she take out her bra, my eye open and focus on her big big 34C boobs. My dedi immediate stand and wanna to sing negaraku..... She bath me with shower cream. Touching my two balls and lick my nipples from left to right and right to left. Use her tougue lick my little head. I immediate asked her to stop, otherwise my sperm with cum. Use her hand touching my thigh, up and down, very very shoick. I like the feeling. Then i use my hand to hold her buttock, hwa, not back leh ! Feel it ! Very handful feeling...

After the bath, she take the towel clean for me. Feeling like my GF. She is friendly and smiling but less talking. I ask one then she reply me in very very short answer. Nevermind, with her baby face and freindly smile, that already good for me. I request her to do a little massage for me. Not really good because she press me too light, maybe she is not expert in massage and she is thin, not enough strenght. I feel she cannot do, then i request her to use her boobs to massage me. Once her body on top of me, wau pian, the feeling is sibey song.... Her boobs soft like taufu, up down up down until my little bra cannt stand anymore. Start kissing her lips with tender and gentle, then kiss her neck, ears and face. Enjoy my kissing. Then i lick her boobs's nipple, sucking. The feeling i tell you, like you eating the tau fu fa. Finally i go to her pussy but stop by her. After that, she start with catbath with me. Licking power is so good. Then do a BJ for me. I request her to do slowly and steady otherwise the liquid will shoot out and wasting my effort. then she catbath my ping pong balls and i keep touching her boobs, nipple and fingering her. her pussy easily get wet. Until my dedi stand and hard, i start screw her. I m doing horse riding, she looks very enjoy and feel high. It is too bad, my dedi release in about 2 to 3 mins. it is because too enjoy with her. After that , she bath me again. We spend about 1 hour together and feel wanna to try her again after my next trip to KL. Afraid she won't be there anymore because she come with a tourist visa. However, there are more gals there after i went to pick up another gal on the next day.

That is about my sex experience in KL and hope you guy will enjoy this FR.

2nd Floor
Face : 5/10
Body : 32C, 24, 32
Smile : 7/10
Attitude : 7/10
HJ : Never try
BJ : 9/10
FJ : 8/10
Damage : RM 160 for 1 hour
Comment : Worth to try and satisfied

Thank you
Overall : 8/10
Old 08-11-2005, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hotel Malaya at Petaling Street, KL

Wah can we just take that service dowan to book hotel leh got any short time package with room?
Old 08-11-2005, 03:59 PM
Samster

If you not the guest, they will take the gal to one the the hotel room. In fact, the price is including the hotel room for 1 hour. If u want to extend, maybe u guy need to pay more. I didn't know becos the gal service me in about 50 mins only. That already good enough for me and my little bro.
Old 08-11-2005, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 21
powerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

borther! no name kah? just 26 fr chintao quite hard neh... can tell us her name
Old 08-11-2005, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerguy
borther! no name kah? just 26 fr chintao quite hard neh... can tell us her name
Bro ,PG Malaya Hotel worrrr...... you can stomach or not. Look also 5/10 only. I think you cannot swallow lah hehehehe.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 08-11-2005, 04:11 PM
Samster

Very sorry bro, i never ask any gal name when i fxxx them. However u can go there and pick urself, plenty of chinese "siao long niu". I sure based on my FR, u will manage to find her, if you go there.

Regards

Episode 1
http://205.138.199.81/videos/0/107744_56d7b.wmv
Episode 2
http://216.86.152.180/videos/0/129050_99b87.wmv
Episode 3
http://216.86.152.180/videos/0/129124_0b38b.wmv
Episode 4
http://216.86.152.180/videos/0/129137_9eb84.wmv
Old 08-11-2005, 04:15 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Bro's,

Let me tell u something... I know the OKT of Malaya Hotel very well, his name is 'Choy Koh'. He works formely in Nikko Spa. I went to Malaya hotel once b4 coz on request of Choy Koh. That time was only 2 malay and 10 indian gers, the quality i can only give 3/10. Now long time ah Choy Koh oso never call me so i dunno they got PRC now anot.... i cam simple call him ask now available gers suit my taste anot, he wont lie to me.

Proost
Old 08-11-2005, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
DRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDRYDUST is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
Bro's,

Let me tell u something... I know the OKT of Malaya Hotel very well, his name is 'Choy Koh'. ...simple call him ask now available gers suit my taste anot, he wont lie to me.
Proost
Is he a thin guy with quite long hair? ... last time i went 2 Venus was quite expensive, now seems turun harga everywhere

Old 08-11-2005, 04:33 PM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST
Is he a thin guy with quite long hair? ... last time i went 2 Venus was quite expensive, now seems turun harga everywhere
No. ah Choy Koh is the fat 1. He speaks hakka.
Old 08-11-2005, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
No. ah Choy Koh is the fat 1. He speaks hakka.
oic...the 1 i knew maybe is choy chai....

Old 08-11-2005, 04:39 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRYDUST
oic...the 1 i knew maybe is choy chai....
no no no bro... not choy chai. The 1 u knew is Choy San, ask 4D number sure kena 1! kekeke...

Serious, i will check out the stock of Malaya and i will update here later.
Old 08-11-2005, 04:41 PM
Samster

dear Dekup,

please let me know whether the chinese gal still there or not ? I have tried two chinese gals last month, damage me about rm340

Thanks
Old 08-11-2005, 04:45 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by micl_ten
dear Dekup,

please let me know whether the chinese gal still there or not ? I have tried two chinese gals last month, damage me about rm340

Thanks
No problem bro... I will pm u ah choy koh number. Next time u can call him directly too.

PS: How ppls always write my nick wrong? I oredi saw DeKip, DiKuip, Dkuip and now oso got Dekup. If bro LIS see this he will tease me again, difference nick got difference meaning.
Old 09-11-2005, 10:56 AM
Samster

anyone try mandarin hotel nearby?

Old 09-11-2005, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 21
powerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Bro ,PG Malaya Hotel worrrr...... you can stomach or not. Look also 5/10 only. I think you cannot swallow lah hehehehe.

KLKOOL... may b try try lo... i like skinny n below c-cup girl... exspecially fair skin with long leg... damn turn me on!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1