The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2021, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sexperiences in the MIRC era

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
a/s/l/ht/wt/stats
hahaha need to know the details
Old 21-02-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Last time even got MSN sex chat and women’s forum , got ppl looking for fun haha .. now with so much chat Apps etc seems like harder to find
Old 22-02-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 18
slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!

Yes.. A/S/L was the most commonly asked phrase in IRC then! And though back then, cybersex was also another form of distress apart from meeting up. Anyways allow me to continue the episode.

I reached about 145am, at the address given by N. Parked my car at the loading lot below the block. in my heart, i was thinking.. "Ive got the rear mirror. Anything amiss, I shall zoom off hahaha" 2am.. no sign.. 215am.. still no sign.. Siao liao.. kena aeroplane. Just as i was about to switch on engine, i spotted a gal frm the rear mirror. plainly dressed in tees and fbt shorts.. but wait.. from the figure, she must be 5-10kg more than described! The only thing that attracted my eyes was a pair of huge melons clearly shaped out from the tees. Before i could react or decide if to drive off or not, the gal appeared by the passenger door! I wind down the window..

N: Are u xxx?
Me: Yes.. and u are N?
N: (Nodded) Sorry that i m late
Me: Its ok.. and i paused (also duno why but i unlocked the door)

N entered car.

N: Errr.. are u disappointed?
N looked abit gloomy
Me: No lah no lah.. i am not. Better than some others who gave fake stats and then in the end even worse.
N: (Smiles)
N: So.. are we gona stay in car or go somewhere? If not later my parents appear then i die.
Me: Okok.. I drive off then.

I drove off and duno where i was going. Along the way my eyes would steal glances at N's pair of bosoms. Around 10min later, we eneded up at a heavy vehicle carpark.

Me: Here?
N: Yes at least its away from public
Me: Ok

Parked the car between a bus and a trailer truck. turned off the engine and wind down windows. Think at that moment both of us also feeling awkward. So i just casually started conversation

Me: So N its your 1st meetup with someone?
N: Yes, because i also know myself., physical looks etc.. so i didnt have courage
Me: Oh.. actually u are just plain jane- original and true. (Smiles, in my heart was saying "Except didnt say correct weight haha")
Me: So, wat are u expecting from this meetup?
N: Huh? Chats.. duno what it will lead to lor.
N: And anyway, earlier i noticed that your eyes are glancing on n off at..
Me: Errr... yes sorry but i have to say you have beautiful and amazing breasts (smiles)
N: (smiles shyly)
Me: D cups?
N: 36D
Me: Wow! Err... can i have a look? Just look.. will not do anything
N: (Paused)
N: Just look ok?
Me: Yes yes.. (salivating)

To be continued..
***Thanks to the bros who had supported me especially bros hellfrezz77, tengkokkok, sensory sniper, 44mm and bangbangben.. I may have missd out some more bros so pls send me a reminder! Up up and away!***
Old 22-02-2021, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

I don't believe you will just look....

I would have stare at it

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 22-02-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Blinded by the pair of headlights hahaha
Old 22-02-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 6
DooLee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDooLee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please continue bro slops
Old 22-02-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

N: Just look ok? But im afraid someone else is around
Me: No problem i will check out surrounding!

I scrambled out of the car and walked around front and back of the bus and trailer. Coast seemed to be clear. got back into the car and told N that nobody is around. Perhaps feeling strange and awkward, N hesitated for awhile.

N: Errrmmm sorry im just feeling a little weird and awkward
Me: I can understand. By right u should not be here with me also (trying to tame her)
N: Yeah coz its my 1st meetup. And i duno if i can do this..
Me: Just relax lor.. but its fine if u dun wana show, im ok one.

At this point my mood started going downhill.. sian.. made a wasted trip nvm, not chio bu nvm, but cant take anything away from meetup. After i said those words, i think made N felt more at ease somehow. She turned her body, facing me, belt still buckled haha..

N: Ok i am ready
Me: Ok i am ready too. But maybe u should unbuckle the seat belt.
N: Oops.. sorry (smiled embarassingly)

The seat belt was then unbuckled. N then lifted up her tees slowly, first past the navel, then past her strapless bra.. to the armpits. My eyes were completely glued to her bosoms! Those tits of her are having difficulty breathing under the pair of bra definitely!

Me: Wow..
N: (Rather shyly) Ok liao ah..

She rolled back down her tees.. to my dismay. Unable to hold back the adrenaline I asked N to lift her tees again. To my surprise, this time N didnt hesitate and started rolling up her tees! She then looked at me and gave me that CFM look.. hahaha..

Me: Do u think u can show me your boobs? I think they are simply beautiful
N: (Silent and just smiled)
Me: Can?
N: (Silence again)

She then turned her back with her hands still holding onto the tees by the sides.. and i got the signal- shes asking me to unclip her bra! But as i do not wana send wrong signal or do wrong thing, I asked her..

Me: U mean u are ok? and needs me to unclip the bra strap?
N: uh huh.. (nodded)
Me: Ok! here i go!

my hands reached out to her bra strap.. it was damn tight.. really pitied those titties under the bra.. suffocated haha! Stretched the strap a little and it was unclipped. I released the bra from her back and placed in at the back seat. N was still very shy to turn around, back still facing me.

Me: Come, turn around and let me see

N turned her body slowly and soon i was just staring at this pair of wonderfully grown 36D breasts. They surely needed some comforting and support! Through some street lamps' lightings, I could see her nice perky nipples.

Me: Really beautiful
N: (smiled) U think u can handle them?
Me: Hahahaha.. i can try, if u allow me to..
N: U sure nobody around?
Me: Yeah.. just the two of us

N then lifted her tees off her head and placed it at the back seat with her bra. She then used her hands to cup her over sized breasts.

Me: Dun cover dun cover.. i wana see..

Within seconds, i found my hands busy fondling the tenderness of N's fully grown tits. i could see from her facial expression that she slowly moving to the groove.. both my hands simply could not cover her breasts completely, as my fingers started pinching her nipples. N seemed to be enjoying the moment as she closed her eyes and allowed my hands to continue fondling those huge melons of hers.

From fondling, she didnt seemed to mind me carrying on.. so i leant towards her (we were still at our front seats) and began licking her nipples.. In that position we were quite constrained.. with the gear in between us haha

Me: Move to back seat?
N: Ok

We then moved to the back seat and part 2 began..
***Thanks to the bros who had supported me especially bros hellfrezz77, tengkokkok, sensory sniper, 44mm and bangbangben.. I may have missd out some more bros so pls send me a reminder! Up up and away!***
Old 22-02-2021, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Those were the days, the days in #teens hahaha. Have had my fair share of fucks with girls there as well...
Old 22-02-2021, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
maxipalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for part 2
Old 23-02-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

# teens #singapore #singapore20+ :P
Old 23-02-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

We moved to the back seat and got into a more comfy position. Long story cut short, that night I had a tits buffet and not exactly to my surprise that was it. I had even attempted to request N to give me a BJ but she declined. And left my cock disappointed. After enjoying the round of buffet, she got dressed and we left the carpark and i sent her home. In the next few days my mind was just filled with the sight of N's voluptuous boobs and regrets of not being able to go further with her. I thought "That was it lah. Maybe she regretted meeting and felt that I wasnt her type." I tried texting her (last time only SMS) but no reply from her.

Couple of months past by. I had tried finding her again in IRC but maybe she had changed her nick or wat.. couldnt locate her. SMSed few more times also no responses. I also tried my luck on others in there but none worked. Haizzz..

One day while i was at work, a SMS came in.

N: How are you?

Oh N just texted me! I was excited to see her msg.

Me: Oh hi N. I am ok, yourself?
N: Yeah.. Ok too.
Me: I texted u few times and i thought I had lost u..
N: Changed hp and kinda lost bulk of msgs and contacts.
Me: OIC! No wonder.. then how did u manage to text me?
N: That night when we chat, i wrote down your contact besides saving to hp. But i couldnt find the slip of paper until last few days whilst i was clearing my old school notes.

Heaven helping me liao lah! Hahaha.. so we continued our casual chats for awhile and ended conversation with another meetup discussed. N agreed to meet up again in a few nights' time.

The night came. After I had done my routine sleep time call to my wife (we were still staying apart then as our flat wasnt ready), wished her good night and hung up with her, I text N, just to confirm the meet up. Ready, Set, Go!

Reached her block in 30min and waited awhile. Soon N came and boarded car. She was as usual, plain jane, just tees and shorts. This time she had specs on. When i asked her, she said too lazy to put on contact lens. So we drove off to the same heavy vehicles carpark and found a slot between 2 trucks.

Me: Ok u left me disappointed the other night u know..
N: (smiled) ya i know. coz men are always out to have a full meal right
Me: Hahahaha.. and i only had dessert
N: Furthermore it was our 1st meet up, abit awkward
Me: No worries i understand. thats why i also didnt insist when u declined giving me a bj
N: (smiled)
Me: shall we move to the back seat?
N: Check surroundings
Me: Definitely

So after making my rounds, ensuring nobody else was around, i opened the back seat dr, so did N, and we moved to the back seat.

Me: Can we kiss? Maybe we will need some warming up
N removed her specs and placed it at front seat

My lips got closer to hers, and i could feel her heavy breathing.. maybe excited, anxious lah. Soon our lips locked and we began some tongue fighting session. Her mouth was so warm inside as my tongue roamed. Uncontrollably, my hands started fondling her D cuppers from outside her tees and N made occasional soft moans..

Me: Ok with it so far? Am i too rough?
N shook her head gently and we continued frenching passionately. Soon my hands were feeling her bra underneath the tees and i motioned to removed her tees.. N coordinated with my movements and lifted her hands up, allowing the tees to be removed. Not wanting to waste too much time, my hands reached out to the back of her bra and quickly unclipped it. Her titties sprang out like one gasping for air when breathless underwater. My hands cupped and massaged them, pinching her already-erected nipples gently. My head soon found itself in between the twin towers, and i started sucking her nipples like a newborn. N was biting her lower lip on n off and she let off sessions of soft moanings, apparently enjoying the attention to her breasts.

After warming up abit, i slowly laid N on her back against the seat. Then I decided to try my luck in asking for more..

Me: Do u wana enjoy further? Smiling to N
N: Arent we not further yet?
Me: Noooo.. even further than this. (at this moment i pointed finger at the direction of her shorts)
N: Huh.. ltr people see..
Me: I checked liao mah.. nobody..
N: U confirm ah? Ok then

Ho say liao! My hands reached forward and pulled down N's shorts slowly and gently.. then once the shorts were off her ankles, my hands went bk to her panties began running my fingers on her pussy from outside the panties. I could feel theres a small patch of wetness on her panties.

Me: U are wet already
N: (just smiled)
Me: Maybe should not stain the panties too much. Can remove?
N was silent but somehow her body language gave the approval when my hands reached out and began pulling off her panties.

Wow.. a fully nude plumpy gal was in my full view! N cupped her breasts shyly as i stared at her. I ran my middle finger up her wet clit, and N twitched her body alittle. In no time, i was fingering her went cunt and N was letting off rounds of moans.. she was enjoying it! I just had the feeling that it should be a long night hahaha...

To be continued..
Old 23-02-2021, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

Pls continue soon!! Thks!
Old 23-02-2021, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 887 / Power: 14
Drooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to beholdDrooler is a splendid one to behold

those were the days of
a/s/l
Cybersex
Phonesex
FOC Sex

Met alot during those times. one such experience was a girl who prided herself on BJ. i told her bj doesnt work for me, she dont believe. she took a taxi down to my place at serangoon. we talked at the void deck abit and she kept running her hands on my crotch. we walked to a landed property nearby that was under construction. Gate was ajar. i went in to explore ensure no jaga, then asked her in. once in we went to the second floor of the landed ppty. she did every damn thing she could to get me to cum. and failed. best bj ive ever had tbh. we fucked she came, i came and we parted ways.

ahhhh Mirc days

Organizing Amateur Photoshoot for starting out. photographers. Let me know your interest with your email and ideally portfolio. No sex involved.
Old 24-02-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

And soon i had the pleasure of tasting her cunt juice. N didnt reject my advances as i laid her back flatter on the car seat and went down on her. On n off she would showed discomfort and asked me to raise my head to see if anyone standing beside the car peeping Soon she came her first round. It was just pure enjoyment as i licked up last drop of her cunt juice. Sat ourselves up and then i popped the qtn

Me: Can u help me with my dick?
N: (smiled and nodded)

Her hands then reached and unzipped my berms. i arched my back a little to allow her to pulled down my berms and undies. Out sprang my little brother. N held it with one hand and then she started stroking it. Pre cum soon started flowing out of my dick head as she stroked it nicely.

Me: Go on.. help me

N lowered her head, and i brushed her hair to the side.. slowly she engulfed my dick and prodded her head up n down. "Ahhhh... yessss..." i moaned in delight as N sucked it with great momentums. I sat back and continued enjoyed every suction her mouth gave to my swollen manhood. My hands soon moved towards N's ass (picture N in doggie position while giving me the bj) and started fingering her pussy. I think she must have loved it as her sucking speed quickened.

Me: I am feeling sooo high N... ur bj is so good..

N lifted her head, with that slutty look in her eyes. After about 10min, I couldnt take it anymore

Me: Im gona cum soon.. can i shoot inside ur mouth?
N: (shook her head)
Me: Plssss plsss..

N took my dick out of her mouth

N: Dun wan
Me: Then where? I cant endure much further
N: On body
Me: Orrhhh.. ok then...

After this part, N just continued blowing me until I came.. on her busty tits. We then cleaned ourselves up and I sent her back home. This time when i reached home, msg appeared on my hp from N "Hope u enjoyed it" OMG obviously i did though wasnt enough! This was the start of many many sexcapades with her.. Stay tuned for next chapter fellow samsters.
Old 24-02-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 20
nitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to allnitetcrawler is a name known to all

good old days or MIRC
Quote:
Originally Posted by slops View Post
Stay tuned for next chapter fellow samsters.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1