The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 18
slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!
Sexperiences in the MIRC era

In the early 2000s (for those bros who have memories of MIRC), this was a very hot portal for meeting unknown people for fun, fun or no fun hehehe.. For me, it brought back many memories (fond ones). So to start the ball rolling, I shall be sharing my first piece of memoir.
***Thanks to the bros who had supported me especially bros hellfrezz77, tengkokkok, sensory sniper, 44mm and bangbangben.. I may have missd out some more bros so pls send me a reminder! Up up and away!***
Old 19-02-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sexperiences in the MIRC era

Quote:
Originally Posted by slops View Post
In the early 2000s (for those bros who have memories of MIRC), this was a very hot portal for meeting unknown people for fun, fun or no fun hehehe.. For me, it brought back many memories (fond ones). So to start the ball rolling, I shall be sharing my first piece of memoir.
lastime other then MIRC, i also used ICQ and Friendster
Old 19-02-2021, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 18
slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!

Yes yes ICQ! hahaha.. was fun times then. Anyway it all started through a friend's intro into IRC, telling me that there are many many interesting people seeking fun. During then, I was already married (but not staying together with wife yet) and was not really thinking to go into those stuff then. But 1 night out of curiosity I decided to test water. Began chatting with some in there, duno even know if some are real gals or not. It went on for about an hour before i decided to log out. BORING...

Did not try again until a few weeks later during a weeknight when i started feeling a bit horny haha.. logged into 1 of the chat rooms (cannot remember which one), and managed to chat up with this so called "N" gal. Began introducing herself as 18yrs chn long hair 150cm in height and 60kg in weight. When i saw her weight i was like.. wahh.. should leave the chat or nt ah? Anyway she sounded really friendly and so we continued chatting. Everything was just casual.. she was in some JC, location of residence (staying in the west), hobbies etc.. Then come to a point where it started to get boring as we had almost chat everything casual. So i decided to ask her some other stuff..

Me: N, any bf?
N: Nope
Me: Oic. Do u meet up with people u chat from IRC?
N: Errrm... so far i havent as im not sure if it will be cool
Me: Ok.. (paused awhile)
N: Why huh.. u wana meet me?
Me: I also havent met anyone before from here, but i wont mind if u are fine
N: U sure about it? It is almost 1am already
Me: Just need 30min of driving time, i think i can make it
N: Errmm ok then (sent me address via hp number exchanged earlier)

I got changed and headed over... To be continued...
***Thanks to the bros who had supported me especially bros hellfrezz77, tengkokkok, sensory sniper, 44mm and bangbangben.. I may have missd out some more bros so pls send me a reminder! Up up and away!***
Old 20-02-2021, 02:22 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Those days I got many young local freelances, young and pretty asking for only $80 per shot. Miss those fun days
Old 20-02-2021, 02:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10425 / Power: 19
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes yes ICQ! hahaha.. was fun times then. Anyway it all started through a friend's intro into IRC, telling me that there are many many interesting people seeking fun. During then, I was already married (but not staying together with wife yet) and was not really thinking to go into those stuff then. But 1 night out of curiosity I decided to test water. Began chatting with some in there, duno even know if some are real gals or not. It went on for about an hour before i decided to log out. BORING...

Did not try again until a few weeks later during a weeknight when i started feeling a bit horny haha.. logged into 1 of the chat rooms (cannot remember which one), and managed to chat up with this so called "N" gal. Began introducing herself as 18yrs chn long hair 150cm in height and 60kg in weight. When i saw her weight i was like.. wahh.. should leave the chat or nt ah? Anyway she sounded really friendly and so we continued chatting. Everything was just casual.. she was in some JC, location of residence (staying in the west), hobbies etc.. Then come to a point where it started to get boring as we had almost chat everything casual. So i decided to ask her some other stuff..

Ahh... Good old mIRC days Eagerly awaiting your update bro..

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 20-02-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16929 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Think haven't started to cheong yet!
Old 20-02-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13649 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

wholivesnearyou, msn messenger, etc...
Old 20-02-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Alway use this “ A/S/L” on first chat
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 20-02-2021, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
honeyaffair is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneyaffair is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Did you always ask for pics then
Old 20-02-2021, 10:30 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
a/s/l/ht/wt/stats
Old 21-02-2021, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
Those days I got many young local freelances, young and pretty asking for only $80 per shot. Miss those fun days
yes bro many from chatlines as well brwn sugars $60 per shot
Old 21-02-2021, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
willroyce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahaha those were the golden days.. ICQ and MIRC was the beginning of the 2000 era... nowadays all sugarb la tinder la bumble la but those days with bad internet connection and still had many fun
Old 21-02-2021, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
yes bro many from chatlines as well brwn sugars $60 per shot
yeah brwn sugars used be really cheap nowadays minimum 200$
Old 21-02-2021, 02:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Nite View Post
wholivesnearyou, msn messenger, etc...
my brother always used to be on wholivesnearyou hahah i dun know how many neighbors he banged
Old 21-02-2021, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quote:

hahaha great share bro.. looking for more updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1