The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
Toastwich deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teenager Sex Acts

Support a well written story
Old 19-02-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 7
TimmyvonSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice life story. Way to go! Supoort!
Old 19-02-2021, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Sharing one experience during my sec sch, not csb but up to you to believe la.

rast time sec 1 to sec 3, i got tuition from this lady teacher at those tuition centre, her name called Ms Chee. She is those early 20s uni grad kind and her neh neh is about C cup but she will wear like those sleeveless shirt and padded bra to tuition centre. during lesson, i will purposely beo the button of the shirt to see what colour bra.

then just nice during one of the revision for SA1 (mid year exam) for sec 2, me and some of my buddies have to take additional tuition cos our maths damm suck on sat afternoon. when ms chee went out, we start talking about girls then one thing lead to another, they ask me who my dream girl, just nice i say "i hope can get gf with big boobs like ms chee" then knn she came in and heard what i say. then it was awkward moment before she say she want to see my parents after class. I kan terrified (as my parents are those strict hokkien parents who will beat you if you misbehave a bit) so I was like almost going to cry liao. I just remain super silent and emo one corner for rest of the class and never concentrate.

After class, rest of the boys left already left me alone and Ms chee. Then she say, "X, I going to give you a chance and focus on your math so i won't tell today incident to your parents but please behave yourself." I hear liao kan embarrassed and say "yes cher"

Subsequently, I notice she come to me offer math help during and after class more and will purposely position her "cleavage" to let me see more when I get good answers but maybe is just my imagination. Also, she start to put perfume whenever I go her class (those sweet kind, you smell liao will feel horny one). End up she the first person i masturbated to and think of. Till this day, I still remb her.
Old 19-02-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
stallward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro junmin95
Old 20-02-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
Mister00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMister00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Sharing one experience during my sec sch, not csb but up to you to believe la.

rast time sec 1 to sec 3, i got tuition from this lady teacher at those tuition centre,s her name called Ms Chee. She is those early 20s uni grad kind and her neh neh is about C cup buptP she will wear like those sleeveless shirt and padded bra to tuition centre. during lesson, i will psawwurposely beo the button of the shirt to see what colour bra.

a
then just nice during one of the revision for SA1 (mid year exam) for sec 2, me and some of my buddies have to take additional tuition cos our maths damm suck on sat afternoon. when ms chee went out, we start talking about girls then one thing lead to another, they ask me who my dream girl, just nice i say "i hope can get gf with big boobs like ms chee" then knn she came in and heard what i say. then it was awkward moment before she say she want to see my parents after class. I kan terrified (as my parents are those strict hokkien parents who will beat you if you misbehave a bit) so I was like almost going to cry liao. I just remain super silent and emo one corner for rest of the class and never concentrate.

After class, rest of the boys left already left me alone and Ms chee. Then she say, "X, I going to give you a chance and focus on your math so i won't tell today incident to your parents but please behave yourself." I hear liao kan embarrassed and say "yes cher"

Subsequently, I notice she come to me offer math help during and after class more and will purposely position her "cleavage" to let me see more when I get good answers but maybe is just my imagination. Also, she start to put perfume whenever I go her class (those sweet kind, you smell liao will feel horny one). End up she the first person i masturbated to and think of. Till this day, I still remb her.
Sadded that during sch days I don't have those sexy teachers who is the fantasy of the boys. Attractive but mild enough for the horny sch boys.
Old 20-02-2021, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mister00 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMister00 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As I close the door to the handicap toilet, I hung my bag at the door and untucked my shirt getting ready to change.

Wah, so fun ah spanking ppl butt's today I said to her as J lean over the sink touching up something at her eye.

Unmoved she said, Aiya no la, play play only. You know how ppl like to say I horny la cos I got hairy arms. Haha I laughed as she said this. I don't know if you have heard abt this 'rumour' that girls with hairy arms are more horny than others.

I replied, I think you are lei, J. You spank ppl whole day none spank you back right? I think I should take revenge for them. I stood at the door shirtless now making eye contact with her as she is still facing mirror.

You dare? Come la! Later I shout molest!! Haha. She challenged me. I didn't say anything but I moved towards her as she place her hands on the sink back facing me, looking at me through the mirror not knowing what I was gg to do. I stood behind her and place my chin on her shoulder looking at her from the mirror.

My hands reach out to the front of her jeans and unbuckle her button, pulling down on her zip. I plant kisses on her neck, one of the erroneous zones of a girl, from where I read in a book as my hands roamed below her waist area. J closed her eyes as goosebumps appear on her neck and shoulders. I continue to kiss, lick and slowly suckle her neck up to her ears area.

I tug down on her jeans only exposing her butt stopping at the top of her thighs. I asked her to bend over the sink, her butt now exposed from her jeans. She was wearing those thong like underwear which doesn't cover the whole butt just mainly her privates so her butt cheeks were bare from her underwear.

I rubbed my palms against her butt cheek as I gave her a little smack. She jerked abit biting her lower lip. I smacked her other butt cheek again, harder this time but not hard enough to hurt her as she jerked forward again as she let out a little moan. Uhhh~
Old 20-02-2021, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 6
CheeHongAnn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, hope to read more!
Old 21-02-2021, 11:50 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ric1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more stories thanks bro
Old 23-02-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Hey thanks bros for supporting. Sorry took long to write again. Sometimes write halfway disrupted then page reload then all paragraphs gone. So here goes~

I caress and sayang her bright red perky butt after I smacked it raw.

How? Still want to smack other ppl butt anot?
She glared at me naughtily still bending over the sink. I helped her up facing me, I looked into her pretty puppy eyes placing my hands on her soft perky butt and tasted her. She reciprocated by inserting her tongue into my mouth. She tasted so good and I pulled her closer and kissed her deeper all along my hands groped and squeezed a little at her exposed butt.

She must have felt my throbbing rod poking and pulsing on her stomach as her hand slid down and grabbed it and gave it a little rub and stroke as a smile formed at her mouth while we're kissing. Now both her hands were at my pants as she unbuckle and pull down my pants a little. Now her hands were on my butt as well as she pull me closer to her body.

All along my hot dick pulsing and harden against her body and turned her on a little bit more. She notion me to sit at the toilet bowl. I quickly took my pants off fully and take a seat. She chuckled slightly at my state of undress, in my underwear and just my socks on.

J move towards me and place her bag behind the toilet door as well, she took off her shoes and then her pants and climbed atop of me on the toilet seat. She Place herself in a squatting position finding the sweet spot on her pussy and place it on the tip of my dick through both of our underwear.

As she found the target she placed both her hands around my neck to balance herself as she rub her pussy against my dick head and close her eyes to fully enjoy the sensation. I had my eyes fully open as I watch and felt a wet patch forming at J's underwear as she moved up and down on my crotch.

I think this was the closest mybdick ever got into contact with a girls pussy. With Angel it has always been her hands and mouth that did the work, my fingers have went in and out her tight pussy but my dick never came close. Now I'm sitting on the toilet bowl with J grinding her pussy against my dickhead albeit over our respective underwear. This was my best case of heavy petting yet.
Old 23-02-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

I am totally taking in this experience fully and being as observant as I can. I don't know when else I could ever get this experience or if I will have this opportunity ever again.

J breathing got heavier and heavier as sweat trickle down her forehead and neck as she engage herself in this heavy form of exercise. I thought I caught a peek of her public hair as her underwear moved back and forth against my dick and it got me harder. I thought my precum came out a little too as I gave all that I have to stop myself from cumming too early in this situation before J is done satisfying herself.

I tug at her tshirt and lift it up, J suddenly stopped and opened her eyes. She gave me a questioning look, I told her to take her top off as she is perspiring then later her top will be soaked. She gave me an unconvincing look but still obliged as I took the top off her head. I snickered that she would actually believed me.

Yes one of the purpose is so that she won't perspire through her tshirt but I showed my true intentions as once her top was off, I slide both her bra straps over her shoulder and pull down her bra cups. Exposing her breasts I took one into my mouth and held the other. I licked and sucked at her nipples vigorously as she tilted her head back and let out a soft scream.

I know she was at a point of no return now and she is powerless to stop me. Her body is in conflict with the pleasure that she is having. J arch her back backwards but her pussy is now not in contact with my dickhead anymore. I placed my left hand on her back, my mouth never leaving her soft breasts and erected nipples.

My right hand swiftly moved down to her underwear that is arched forward to my body. With experienced fingers I parted her underwear sideways and inserted my middle finger into her moist and wet pussy. J gave a deep gasp clamouring for air. Her eyes widened but slowly closed again. She was unable to stop me this time from exploring her pussy with my fingers as she was lost in pleasure. After mere seconds, I supported her weight as she trembled and experienced her orgasm.

I licked and suckled at her nipples harder and my fingers flicked faster as she trembled a few more times. J mouthed the word No as her body gave in to the pleasure of multiple orgasms. I can feel her body slowly becoming weaker as she curled into a foetal position into my arms, her eyes still closed trying to catch her breath.
Old 23-02-2021, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 6
5in1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5in1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good stuff bro, more please!!
Old 23-02-2021, 10:03 PM
Samster

As the O levels were in session it relates into less or no sex sessions. Angel and I are busy revising for the exams, J is off and about leading her normal life. So I really can't wait till the exams were over when I thought I could spend some alone time w Angel again.

Instead she wanted to look for a part time job instead which takes up most of her free time. I partake in dance performances in school sometimes and a few friends got together to set up a crew. One of the guys gf from another school was interested as well and she brought a few friends along.

That sets me up on another adventure. Getting to know girls from other schools and while Angel busy herself with a part time job. So this crew of ours were gearing ourselves for a competition which means frequent practices which usually span late into the night. Since Angel was busy with her part time work this bodes well for me as I get to spend time w the crew.

So H was the gf to one of the guys and she brought L and P with her into the group. Having a couple in the group naturally they will occasionally hug and kiss during practices, during breaks and many times we just find them wandering somewhere only to come back after fulfilling their deed.

With H busy with her bf, naturally it makes the other 2 girls feel left out. And they sought to 'partner' up with the rest of us guys even tho not as an official couple but someone they can rely on for attention as and when they need/want. For some reason P clung onto me despite knowing that I have a gf. Perhaps becos the other two guys were single so seem desperate whereas as someone who was attached I'm more laid back and not needy maybe that's what makes her feel more comfortable with me.
Old 24-02-2021, 07:08 AM
Samster

Partnering up basically means like a buddy system and I guess it makes things much easier. Like u won't have this awkward moment when you don't know who to approach for anything or be left out in conversations or practices. We naturally leaned upon each other and became more comfortable w each other.

I didn't think much of it and I didn't have any other intentions initially. The crew made up a special kind of handshake where we hi 5 each other and gave a hug whenever we meet and say goodbye and it became a norm. It supposedly bonded us close together. So one night during debrief, P was seated next to me and she was just casually leaning on me.

I turned my back so we were back to back to each other and leaned on each other for support. It was the end of practice and we were tired so that gave us a bit of comfort. Unbeknownst to me Angel decided to surprise me that night by fetching me from practice. I didn't know how long she was alrd there for but she caught me and P in that position.

I was glancing around when I saw Angel, I waved Hi with an ecstatic look on my face and nudged P to wave at Angel too. After that exchange me and P just seated normally. Which to me was not bcos we're guilty but just out of respect to Angel cos she was physically there.

But Angel and I had a big fight afterwards, she accused me of being unfaithful being ard the crew. Whereas I told her there was nothing gg on and I'm frustrated as well as she has been neglecting me and the 1st time we met after a while it has to be with a fight. I sent her home upset and I was angry too.

That night after I reach home and showered, the phone rang. I picked it up and there was a girl voice on the other line, it was P.

Hello? She greeted. Ouh P. I responded.

She asked why I sound disappointed. I said I hought it was Angel who called cos we just had a big fight. P said oh I see. Issit bcos of me? She asked. I told her I don't think so and it shouldn't be cos there's nothing gg on. P just laughed and told me that I don't understand how girls brain work.

Before she hung up, she reminded me to come over her place before practice tmr to help carry over our costumes that her mom had volunteered to sew. I asked if the others are coming as well. P said there are only 2 bags worth, she can struggle on her own but since I'm her partner and a guy, I should be a gentleman and help her.

I said okay and see her tmr. I put the phone down. Still nothing from Angel. I turned myself in for the night after a long day.
Old 24-02-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
maxipalm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and camping for more.
Old 24-02-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

The next day I reached P House ard noon and knocked on the door. She answered the door wearing a loose checkered shirt with Jean shorts, her hair tied messily in a bun. Eh come in first la I haven't change yet for practice later, P invited me in.

I took off my shoes and socks and headed in. The house seem quiet, eh your parents not in? I questioned. Oh no la they at work, my bro just went out also. P replied. So there was nobody else at home so I made myself comfortable on the sofa. Leaned back and closed my eyes awhile waiting for P. I had a lot on my mind becos of what happened w Angel the night before.

U okay? I heard P asked from her room. Yea I'm fine, just thinking about something. I replied from outside. Huh? I can't hear you. Come inside ah. P shouted again from her room. I got up from the sofa and followed the direction of her voice. She had the fan turned on in her direction as she was combing and tying her hair. She looked at me again and asked. Ya what were u saying?

I said I'm fine just thinking about last night w Angel. Oh, P replied. Her eyes fixed on her reflection in the mirror. What happened? Eh sit down la don't just stand there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1