The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
flyingsofa94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Advice needed - Locanto

Hi bros, has anybody tried locanto before? I have encountered a local girl offering FWB at a decent rate and I’m tempted. However, the girl requires upfront payment first and it feels uncomfortable. Do PM me if you want to know further info on this.
Old 30-12-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
myogi is a Helpful and Caring Samstermyogi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Advice needed - Locanto

Upfront payments are usually a scam bro.. so proceed @ your own risk
Old 30-12-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 15
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

Never pay upfront. They can just disappear then all u can do is suck thumb
Old 30-12-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

Hi Bro,

Don't let the small brain take over the big brain. If you sense it happening, use you hand and beat the fellow until the small head spit while liquid from its mouth and you will suddenly realise your big brain starts to think clearly.

For all Bros, just reported today in CNA.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...ested-13861292
Old 30-12-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingsofa94 View Post
Hi bros, has anybody tried locanto before? I have encountered a local girl offering FWB at a decent rate and I’m tempted. However, the girl requires upfront payment first and it feels uncomfortable. Do PM me if you want to know further info on this.
Not sure how old are you. But as an adult if you cannot comprehend a possible scam. That's sad.
Old 30-12-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Lots of scams on Locanto bro. Be careful.
Old 30-12-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

It keeps happening. Why ?

Read this

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=738511

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 30-12-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 6
Lastfb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLastfb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Knn i new bird n used my virgin sex on locanto. Suddenly horny then try search website, saw picture super chio. Msg and book. Sian went down and completely different from photo. Didnt get scam but super bad service, almost everything advertised not available, Massage, shower tgt, kiss etc. Halfway really sian until cant get hard. Left a unhappy man without release. Thats like 3 yrs ago. Now i think almost all is scam
Old 30-12-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Why would FWB need to pay money?
If Money is in the equation, than is call FL service or prostitution. 做鸡就做鸡,做什么朋友。。。。

Plus need advance payment = scam.
Old 30-12-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why bother going to Locanto when you have SBF?
Old 30-12-2020, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
GreenBunny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Why would FWB need to pay money?
If Money is in the equation, than is call FL service or prostitution. 做鸡就做鸡,做什么朋友。。。。

Plus need advance payment = scam.
New meaning of FWB - fuck with bankcard
Old 30-12-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lastfb View Post
Knn i new bird n used my virgin sex on locanto. Suddenly horny then try search website, saw picture super chio. Msg and book. Sian went down and completely different from photo. Didnt get scam but super bad service, almost everything advertised not available, Massage, shower tgt, kiss etc. Halfway really sian until cant get hard. Left a unhappy man without release. Thats like 3 yrs ago. Now i think almost all is scam
yes mostly bullshit i kena before pics show boobsy mlysian chn but rch there was a skinny PRC,saw quite a lot of sexy pics advertiser take from IG
Old 30-12-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 15
kingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Bro,anything payment upfront is scam la. Please go do your own research, it's not even new and has been on going for dunno how long..
Old 30-12-2020, 06:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 15
MCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMCPL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dont bother bro. See all other bros advice. Take it from me... upfront $30 then reach place no show block my burner no. Etc.

Those who turned up ended up like GILF....advertise 28 came out 58 heavy poor make up.
Old 30-12-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 10
hamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond reputehamka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
a local girl offering FWB at a decent rate
Paying for FWB is not FWB at all

All power ups are highly appreciated & will return as queue! Minimum 1 point for exchange.
Kindly PM me your latest link for faster return & please state "exchange" in the up message.

It's over 2000!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1