The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2020, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LaQuica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart8 View Post
I spent quite a number of years in Thailand. Hope to go back again soon once we can travel again. Jing jing kit therng Krungthep!
Currently felt the opposite of you. Stayed here too Long I miss homeland. Haha
Old 13-08-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaQuica View Post
Correct me if i'm wrong, but the impression of Siam Kia. When it comes to work, They are really lacking the ability to think out of the box.
And while i feel i am one lazy ass at times, they have a whole new level of laziness which is eye opening to me.
Agreed to certain extend.
Lucky, I just need to manage 4 local staff.
Found one of them who can understand my instructions and willing to follow. Let him guide/lead the team.
So basically, I only deal with one of them.
Especially when I'm not around at office (holidays/makan ular) someone can be monitored remotely and get the work done.
As long as jobs/work done properly with no customer complaints, I'm fine.
I don't disturb them if no work need to be done, vice versa.
Expectations can't be too high, don't use your common sense (sometimes) and slow down your pace.
Or else really miserable...

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 13-08-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Exactly! Managing these pea brain Thai workers shortened my fucking lifespan by 10 years...
555 yes my most of thai workers are lazy whereas my migrant workers very hardworking, su all the way but they are too cunning
Old 13-08-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Nothing to miss, Thai food anytime nicer!
BCM very easy to make @home..
im pretty you are quite wrong on the food...
Thai food for tourist is anytime nicer than own food back home..
after you stay more than 6 mths...you will start to feel the kick..
you give 1 chicken to a Thai vendor, she only know how to chop it into pieces and oil fried it but if you give 1 chicken to a sg/mlysian vendor, you will see wonders from just 1 chicken...
every where you eat from roadside is just the same old kuay diao..with just that few choices of sien lek/yai, sien mee kao, bak mee..
for ours, 2 to 3 times choices...
they only can do kuay diao moo or gai or duck ...
we all have hokkien prawn mee, BCM, lor mee, mee siam, mee rebus and many more
They only have lard na, we have char mee hoon, char kuay diao, char mee, mui fan and etc...
They only know how to eat catfish and tilapia and only grilled..
our style, can use a normal fish to make a feast out of it..
Throw them a groupa or soon hock or grass fish, they stare at it in emptiness..
give them pork ribs, they know nothing, we can do bkt, XO pork rib and etc...
Thai chicken rice , the rice no flavor..chicken dry and hard..
Duck rice, only duck n rice no sauce..
char siew rice and roasted pork rice...no sauce also...
when try to order just roasterd pork and dont want rice, willing to pay more, he claimed cannot sell..i was like...
its not they cant think out of the box, its they have limited Ram to process..
drink here drink there, only tom yum soup and sweet sour fish soup(catfish)...
Just throw them a menu from a chinese soup vendor from our side, they blur and stare into emptiness again...try ask them about snakehead fish soup,lotus soup, herbal chicken soup and most simple ABC soup..clueless...
we have tian ji porridge too..and Thai eat the frog without clearing the internal organs and just boiled it with their own spices...
their food in fact is very limited and always in their comfort zone...
Breakfast in thai, lagi limited...fried stuff every where or moo bin and kao niao...
we have economy mee hoon or black sauce mee with many items to choose..
also try eat their fried mee hoon here.. totally cannot make it..
go everywhere in the market fair, everybody selling the same thing in different corners...
once i made the taiwan style chicken chop
offer to my kids friends, young teenagers, all stunned like vegetables.. suprised that chicken have so big pcs and didnt know is the chicken breast meat slice in between into a bigger pcs...

conclusion, thai food really cannot fight with mlysian and sg food...

I'M CIM KING
Old 13-08-2020, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by william99 View Post
Agreed to certain extend.
Lucky, I just need to manage 4 local staff.
Found one of them who can understand my instructions and willing to follow. Let him guide/lead the team.
So basically, I only deal with one of them.
Especially when I'm not around at office (holidays/makan ular) someone can be monitored remotely and get the work done.
As long as jobs/work done properly with no customer complaints, I'm fine.
I don't disturb them if no work need to be done, vice versa.
Expectations can't be too high, don't use your common sense (sometimes) and slow down your pace.
Or else really miserable...
logic in thailand brings you to no where
can never explain them in logic...never exists in their brain...never will also.
advance salary is the norm out of the norm...after get salary, drunk and miss work next day or some even few days..but excuse is wife or family some where have problem...
starting stage, any sg people will go crazy with thai staffs...

I'M CIM KING
Old 13-08-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
conclusion, thai food really cannot fight with mlysian and sg food...
Agreed.. if there is one thing i miss about Singapore.. it's the food..
Old 13-08-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
can never explain them in logic...never exists in their brain...never will also.
advance salary is the norm out of the norm...after get salary, drunk and miss work next day or some even few days..but excuse is wife or family some where have problem...
Fully agreed... logic and common sense is rare here. I have passed the starting stage and now treat them like dogs instead of having hopes for them and funnily things got better. My starting motto is staffs first and business second thinking that staffs love the company and business will automatically be a success. These trash have to be treated like animals and they fully deserve it.

2 bros PM me regarding how to get jobs and live in thailand. My advise is don't do it, it's really not worth your time and effort. But as we know people has to get the needle in their skins to know the pain, I'm here to help give you tips and advise to avoid all those unnecessary heartache... but you have to standby to lose your hair and shorten your lifespan.

Another way is to learn how to crack software and sell them online like ebay etc... offer chargeable tech support via teamviewer and build your sales. Once your sales stable at 3k SGD you can come liao. Other than power outrage you have to suffer, you can skip all the headache of setting up a company here.
Old 13-08-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post
Agreed.. if there is one thing i miss about Singapore.. it's the food..
I'm so sick of thai food that I'm willing to take a morning flight to penang or KL for a lunch and dinner combo fly back the same day. Anyone think I siao? I did it before covid... I frequently drive up to BKK eat songfa bak kut teh or Boon tong kee and drive back to office. 2hrs drive but worth it.
Old 13-08-2020, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 16
berserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud ofberserker87 has much to be proud of

Any bros in BKK now want go out for ktv etc please pm! I know quite a few good places to hang out..
Old 13-08-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
if the thai workers all are female how?
Female lazy is ok can open leg, even lazy like dead fish also nevermind got many carrot head willing to pay her de.
Old 13-08-2020, 08:33 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm so sick of thai food that I'm willing to take a morning flight to penang or KL for a lunch and dinner combo fly back the same day. Anyone think I siao? I did it before covid... I frequently drive up to BKK eat songfa bak kut teh or Boon tong kee and drive back to office. 2hrs drive but worth it.
You siao lah waste ticket......I jio 2 more friends and fly to KL stay 2 nights eat until song song then fly back CM....everyday in KL eat and find toilet to kee, and go find food again to eat and go kee again to empty storage tank 555

Plus go to Thai disco end up all viet bu take over them...Thai disco with 100% viet bu.
Old 13-08-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fully agreed... logic and common sense is rare here. I have passed the starting stage and now treat them like dogs instead of having hopes for them and funnily things got better. My starting motto is staffs first and business second thinking that staffs love the company and business will automatically be a success. These trash have to be treated like animals and they fully deserve it.

100% agree, most (not all) must treat them like dogs and order them to do this and that.....too nice to them is not the right way, same like in Indonesia. (dog brain)

2 bros PM me regarding how to get jobs and live in thailand. My advise is don't do it, it's really not worth your time and effort..
Try to be stable in sg and fully paid off at least a HDB flat of your own, so when you come over at least have HDB rental as passive income to last you longer in Thailand.......saw so many sg sinkies come and try to live here with their mia thai or teerak, end up cannot support themselves end up need to go back sg to find job.
Old 14-08-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
im pretty you are quite wrong on the food...
Thai food for tourist is anytime nicer than own food back home..
after you stay more than 6 mths...you will start to feel the kick..
you give 1 chicken to a Thai vendor, she only know how to chop it into pieces and oil fried it but if you give 1 chicken to a sg/mlysian vendor, you will see wonders from just 1 chicken...
every where you eat from roadside is just the same old kuay diao..with just that few choices of sien lek/yai, sien mee kao, bak mee..
for ours, 2 to 3 times choices...
they only can do kuay diao moo or gai or duck ...
we all have hokkien prawn mee, BCM, lor mee, mee siam, mee rebus and many more
That's really true, and i am missing LORRRRRRRR MEEEEE mak. seriously cannot find any here or anything similar.

Quote:
True Story.
Old 14-08-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker87 View Post
Any bros in BKK now want go out for ktv etc please pm! I know quite a few good places to hang out..
Got heart no strength. Times bad, not a good time to enjoy fully. Lim kopi & lim Jiu still can.
Old 14-08-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post
Sadly it’s true.. most Thai males are simply lazy..
Not only lazy. In general, I find them Incapable as well.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1