The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-02-2021, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreskinzzz View Post
I have to agree with this! Hebe is the greatest gem really miss her
Unfortunately her WC is avatar-less with a rather peculiar handle..

Guess we won't be seeing her anytime soon..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 25-02-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 7
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Hebe remains my all time favourite. Given her circumstances very unlikely for her to return.
Old 25-02-2021, 08:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
No ML is difficult to book, just depend on what lengths you willing to take
Unless kena blacklist
Saying so and so (her jiemei WL) recommended her to you in your message certainly helps to some extent.
Old 25-02-2021, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Gents, XX says if you want book her, look for her on the other website. She actually advert wrongly (不想得罪中介)and do not want to pay agan to advert on sglonelyguy.

I was one of her few customers today, tomorrow she officially start work. She has called it a day tonight, and will be going out with a bro to buy 生活用品。
Old 25-02-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
So how? Dragon girl got get back to u or not?
Yes job done boss, that’s why I say no ML is too difficult to book haha
Her skills are unrivaled
Old 25-02-2021, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexnoob View Post
Gents, XX says if you want book her, look for her on the other website. She actually advert wrongly (不想得罪中介)and do not want to pay agan to advert on sglonelyguy.

I was one of her few customers today, tomorrow she officially start work. She has called it a day tonight, and will be going out with a bro to buy 生活用品。
Bro please advise which website
Can pm me
Old 25-02-2021, 09:14 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can pm me
Go Audi TT site can liao..

She's listed as Ning Meng..

Old 25-02-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 21
sexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond reputesexnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can pm me
Err.. I no time to PM everyone. Give a clue, I’m like TT, just like TT... And momo
Old 25-02-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes job done boss, that’s why I say no ML is too difficult to book haha
Her skills are unrivaled
Unrivaled a bit of an exaggeration lah lol..

Her style of sensual will not be for everyone..

Old 25-02-2021, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 14
luxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of lightluxury88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Go Audi TT site can liao..

She's listed as Ning Meng..
Any kind brother here can tell or pm me what exactly is this site ? I have try her once during she was here last time. Have been waiting for her one year. I have her last WeChat but feel dun know is right to ask for her new we chat or contact. TIA.
Old 25-02-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Knew it's very highly unlikely she'll return, but still so hard to get over this fact.

Wow, it's been so long since I posted here. And even longer since I last saw an ML... Dec 2019... Guess I won't be seeing anyone until I get vaccinated
Old 25-02-2021, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxury88 View Post
Any kind brother here can tell or pm me what exactly is this site ? I have try her once during she was here last time. Have been waiting for her one year. I have her last WeChat but feel dun know is right to ask for her new we chat or contact. TIA.
https://@@vip14.com/girl.php?id=3969

Replace the @@ with tt..

Old 25-02-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

well not bad la
Old 25-02-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Lili, Amei, Youzi, Tianniu FTW
I miss youzi too
Old 25-02-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Lili, Amei, Youzi, Tianniu FTW
Tianniu is someone I'm happy has moved on to other things in life. Very sweet girl, hope she has saved up enough from her tours to make a new start.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1