The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
Those that want to go early are runners For me I dislike beers. I rarely drink them. Either soft drinks or sprits for me

As for BF, just know the current market rate will help. Most BB are 300-350B, the extra 50B normally goes to the ladies. WS BB & rolling stone bars will aks for 500B. BB quite standard for years.

AGG are the one mixing the BF prices. What you know now can change due to festival, bad business. Especially those thai owned ones.

"Beautiful" gals in Patts are over rated. Most "stunners" I see people posts can be found in Vietnam for less I do prefer Viets look to Thais. That's why I normally try find gals in Patts I have feel for than looks. My preference lah.
Lol, for me, unless is find GF or wife, then u need to find a lovely, hot , an maybe good in bed one.... IF not to avoid the starfish, do not take the hot and beautiful chicks to bonk... Be it Viet or Thai, all the same lah... IT really depends on ur luck too and whether the girl likes u anot lolx.... OK LAH, i like cant bear to leave this thread lik tt even though i say i taking a break, OK seriously this is my last post for august, I will be back wif my Cheap Charlie guide! cheers....
Old 28-08-2012, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell;76$$$$5
Bro, not to worry lah, Raiding in LOS is not like what they do here in SG, the girls will come back the following day. Plus there are tons of girls out there in PBG and other eateries and freelance bars even if u cant find them at beach road lolx....
Is it.....oic.
Old 28-08-2012, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Seriously, my advice is dont go to the darkside. ITs really does not make sense to save that bit of money and go so far just to get that same experience you can get just not far away from outside WS. If u wanna go far, Going Naklua and drinking street there is already good enuff, u can still find gems there, Plus u only need to take baht bus, veri fast reach liao.... Unlike going to the darkside, quite troublesome lolx....
DS & BC have their own charm. You need to go to know. You try getting the gals naked in the bar with just 1 LD in Patts. Even in Soi6 it'll be hard.

DS is also where most of the Thais & expat live. There is better chance to find less spoiled gals or farmfresh. Lesser people also and some bars even have swimming pool.

It's actually a good experience to go in a group in the afternoon. Transport with Mr T is 200-250B/hr as I recalled.

Quote:
Lol, for me, unless is find GF or wife, then u need to find a lovely, hot , an maybe good in bed one.... IF not to avoid the starfish, do not take the hot and beautiful chicks to bonk... Be it Viet or Thai, all the same lah... IT really depends on ur luck too and whether the girl likes u anot lolx.... OK LAH, i like cant bear to leave this thread lik tt even though i say i taking a break, OK seriously this is my last post for august, I will be back wif my Cheap Charlie guide! cheers....
You make it sound like as long got pu$$y can liao 555

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Recently police been checking or arresting those FL in beach road area every night.
I notice every year low seasons the BIB always do something like this. High season only once in a while, mostly the targets are LBs. Next maybe they'll start enforcing the 2am bar closing. The worst is when they also close the discos around 3am every night.

Things will get back to normal again around mid Oct. Then the circle starts again around Aud-Sept. 555
Old 28-08-2012, 06:03 PM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
DS & BC have their own charm. You need to go to know. You try getting the gals naked in the bar with just 1 LD in Patts. Even in Soi6 it'll be hard.

DS is also where most of the Thais & expat live. There is better chance to find less spoiled gals or farmfresh. Lesser people also and some bars even have swimming pool.

It's actually a good experience to go in a group in the afternoon. Transport with Mr T is 200-250B/hr as I recalled.

You make it sound like as long got pu$$y can liao 555
No lah bro, i mean cannot find too popular or too pretty, of cos her figure and looks u see liao u must be pleased wif it lah lol.... Darkside muz plan lah if u wan go there i think, for now hanging ard beach road and so on is the more convenience choice lah....

Bro btw no right or wrong here lah, i am more into milfs and service therefore the looks are secondary, 70 percent of the time my focus is on there. Afterall, beauty is in de eye of the beholder....

Call me biased yea, to manage the kc trap and to reduce the starfish syndrome, i rather take my time and find out a i think acceptable looks puying, gd enuff for me to be turned on when i bonk her... Most importantly she can boost my ego, take care of me and make mi happy. I have my fairshare of being the carrot head jus to go for the best gem in the bar in the past, no point breaking my principle just to favor this hot tree in the forest when u can find others tt are willin to work harder and please u more....

Bro this is los man, not sg, sure will kelong and have loopholes one, they cannot afford to offend too many expat there as some of them are big shots.... U never knoe man....

Last edited by mackewell; 28-08-2012 at 06:17 PM.
Old 28-08-2012, 06:57 PM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Call me biased yea, to manage the kc trap and to reduce the starfish syndrome, i rather take my time and find out a i think acceptable looks puying, gd enuff for me to be turned on when i bonk her... Most importantly she can boost my ego, take care of me and make mi happy. I have my fairshare of being the carrot head jus to go for the best gem in the bar in the past, no point breaking my principle just to favor this hot tree in the forest when u can find others tt are willin to work harder and please u more....

Bro this is los man, not sg, sure will kelong and have loopholes one, they cannot afford to offend too many expat there as some of them are big shots.... U never knoe man....
Best way to manage KC & traps, is to be seasoned 555

Ya no right or wrong in taste & preference. Just like you think Thai & Viet the same, some of us bros don't. Or when you advise don't go DS when you gave the impression you don't really know what goes on there.

It's good that you can find a gal to satisfied easily. I'm still trying to find in patts, a power horse on bed. Ning (ex-DD) with her high-raved skills on bed, was only so-so for me. 555

If you like MILF in 30s can give her a try. Most guy will love what she does on bed. She's at Welkom Inn on soi3 .

Old saying one man poison is another man gem. There's no fix rule, that's why Patts is fun. As long have fun can liao, don't think too much to what others say. Just don't get in the way of others fun.

Expats are friendly in Patts. Even Sharky can be friendly, just go and give compliments how good his Tattos and body look. It'll bring smiles to him. He loves the attention.

If say dangerous, some of the mongers also can be dangerous. Like the guy who was rumored to wake up from a conma due to accident. He brought about 1m Aus to spend.

Many of the secrets gals manged to ripped off ipad and iphone off him. There's a story that he throws money in WS, and some members of P-A saw a gun in his bag. There are nut jobs like him in Patts.

During the Songkran also. It was the last day of Songkran in Patts, Madcat bro was saying an hour before he arrived in one of his fav bar on 2nd road there was a gun down. 1 was killed. I recall it was infront of a bar named smiles or smily.

Wrong place wrong time will get you in danger. You don't even need offend anyone. 555
Old 28-08-2012, 07:31 PM
Samster

Just for fun

Taken from P-A "cheap-charlie-section - tips and advice all info welcome", so credit to those had contributed. I only summarised and complied.

1. Look for balloons in bar. There'll be free food and some clown will ring the bell for free drinks.
2. Don't buy flowers for gals. You don't do that back home why do it outside.
3. Don't buy fluffy toys for gals. You don't do that back home why do it outside.
4. Goto movies on Wednesday night, it'll be cheaper. Half price on Tue at Avenue Cineplex.
5. Soi Buakhao market on Tue and Fri have cheap clothes.
6. Look for buy 1 free 1 happy hour bars like triangle bar on Soi Chaiyapoon (till 21.30hrs).
7. Eat at local food stands.
8. Don't tip if 1 drink and bad service.
9. Look for free food in Agogo, like Champage (LK Metro) free pizza on Wed and Saphhire AGG (Soi 15) free food on Thur party.
10. Never buy ping-pongs.
11. Stay at quality guesthouse around 550-1000B/night.
12. Bring your own favourite bottles to AGG and pay for cockage and mixer.
13. Always give correct change for baht bus.
14. Look for bars with cheap beers 60B or less.
15. Don't go for AGG gals, look for BB gals or FL
16. Only buy LD for gal you want to BF.
17. Go ST instead of LT.
18. Use bell bus service to get to Patts. Only 200B
19. Buy Insomnia VIP card and get discount and collect points.
20. Tip only 20B or less.
21. Eat meals alone
22. Look at P-A for even for tips to be a cheap charlie. 555

My break down of a CC without going the extreme.

Guesthouse - 550B or less
Breakfast local food stand - 40B or less
Buy drink at 7-11, people watch - 60B or less per drink
Lunch local food stand - 40B or less
Coconut bar afternoon ST - 500B bring back guesthouse
Dinner local food stand - 40B or less
Buy 4 bottles beer and find gal company to drink with - 240B or less
Find another coconut gal for ST - 500B bring back guesthouse
Drink some more beers from 7-11 & sleep - 200B or less

Total spending a day - 2130B or less
Old 28-08-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Best way to manage KC & traps, is to be seasoned 555

Ya no right or wrong in taste & preference. Just like you think Thai & Viet the same, some of us bros don't. Or when you advise don't go DS when you gave the impression you don't really know what goes on there.

It's good that you can find a gal to satisfied easily. I'm still trying to find in patts, a power horse on bed. Ning (ex-DD) with her high-raved skills on bed, was only so-so for me. 555

If you like MILF in 30s can give her a try. Most guy will love what she does on bed. She's at Welkom Inn on soi3 .

Old saying one man poison is another man gem. There's no fix rule, that's why Patts is fun. As long have fun can liao, don't think too much to what others say. Just don't get in the way of others fun.

Expats are friendly in Patts. Even Sharky can be friendly, just go and give compliments how good his Tattos and body look. It'll bring smiles to him. He loves the attention.

If say dangerous, some of the mongers also can be dangerous. Like the guy who was rumored to wake up from a conma due to accident. He brought about 1m Aus to spend.

Many of the secrets gals manged to ripped off ipad and iphone off him. There's a story that he throws money in WS, and some members of P-A saw a gun in his bag. There are nut jobs like him in Patts.

During the Songkran also. It was the last day of Songkran in Patts, Madcat bro was saying an hour before he arrived in one of his fav bar on 2nd road there was a gun down. 1 was killed. I recall it was infront of a bar named smiles or smily.

Wrong place wrong time will get you in danger. You don't even need offend anyone. 555
Bro, for me , i never have gf or wife b4 even in my late 20s, so mi this lonely monger is always looking for gfe, frenching, intimacy , subtleness and so on.... Lol....

Thanks for ur pointers, veri resourceful n insightful once again, i guess i will reflect de cautious aspect in my cheap charlie guide later on heeeeee
Old 28-08-2012, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 17
Sex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to beholdSex.Photos is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just for fun
Taken from P-A "cheap-charlie-section - tips and advice all info welcome", so credit to those had contributed. I only summarised and complied.
Total spending a day - 2130B or less
Thanks for sharing such precious info.
Old 29-08-2012, 02:54 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
TheExchange is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheExchange is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
DS & BC have their own charm.
Where is this DS & BC? What do they represent?
Sorry I am lost with all these codes.
Old 29-08-2012, 06:54 AM
Samster

Thanks bro zmanz for the cheap charlie guide from addicts... However, i would like to apologise as due to me being preoccupied with some matters of the heart, i wun be posting here for the time being, so my proposed cheap charlie guide is out of the window....

However please still share as the Patts thread need ur support bros!!! cheers...
Old 29-08-2012, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheExchange View Post
Where is this DS & BC? What do they represent?
Sorry I am lost with all these codes.
DS is darkside, it's behind sukhumvit rd, which is behind 3rd rd. Here's a DS bar hopping made by cartoonman
http://www.pattayabarguide.com/Small...SIDE%20MAP.JPG

BC is Bang Chang. It's a small town near the golf course. Drunken Dunk (LK Metro) and Cherry Bar (Soi8) have bar crawls there almost every week. I recalled it's 300B.

These 2 location best go in group, you'll likely enjoy better.
Old 29-08-2012, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
DS is darkside, it's behind sukhumvit rd, which is behind 3rd rd. Here's a DS bar hopping made by cartoonman
http://www.pattayabarguide.com/Small...SIDE%20MAP.JPG

BC is Bang Chang. It's a small town near the golf course. Drunken Dunk (LK Metro) and Cherry Bar (Soi8) have bar crawls there almost every week. I recalled it's 300B.

These 2 location best go in group, you'll likely enjoy better.
For the typical 1-2 week visitor, stick to ws la. They have their charn but its like asking a 1 day visitor to singapore to go look for $$$$$ in katong.

Leave those areas wben u have time to enjoy fine (sometimes very old) wine
Old 29-08-2012, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Why l a k s s a beome $$$$$$ hahaha
Old 29-08-2012, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
For the typical 1-2 week visitor, stick to ws la. They have their charn but its like asking a 1 day visitor to singapore to go look for $$$$$ in katong.

Leave those areas wben u have time to enjoy fine (sometimes very old) wine
555 cos l@k$$@ forum got ppl come spam bah.

WS unless got bros want go, I will only go there for discos and JP bar

DS BC gd to know lah. Especially when there's bar crawls happening.

I not so worry about the vintage ones, you can don't drink. I more worried about those young wine that use unripped grapes. Really want to taste also don't dare.
Old 29-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
I not so worry about the vintage ones, you can don't drink. I more worried about those young wine that use unripped grapes. Really want to taste also don't dare.
Good 1 Can also be sour to taste. But on opposite spectrum, too old reds (not kept properly) can be lousy vinegar

Darn, all this Patts talk is working on my itch ..but alas got plans up north this weekend

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1