The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2006, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Firstly congrats for the win, Bro.

Ledley King to lead Spurs to the top. Above Man Utd and Chelsea or top of the likes of Liverpool and Arsenal?
top of the the likes of bolton and portsmouth...
Old 19-12-2006, 04:38 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

FEYENOORD No 1

hehehe... sorry bro castrol
Old 19-12-2006, 05:20 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
FEYENOORD No 1

hehehe... sorry bro castrol
bro can you ask feyenoord to give chance and let spurs go thru and win the UEFA cup eventually? next season dont need to give chance becos spurs is taking on real madrid and barcelona in the champions league!
Old 19-12-2006, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
next season dont need to give chance becos spurs is taking on real madrid and barcelona in the champions league!
Errrr bro u so sure SPURS IS GOING TO CHAMPION LEAGUE next season providing spurs last game those players dun lao sai AGAIN? O ya it will be Chelski, MU, Liverpool & Spurs hoh Hope i won't get hantum by "Arse" fans freedom of speeches

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 20-12-2006, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
O ya it will be Chelski, MU, Liverpool & Spurs hoh Hope i won't get hantum by "Arse" fans freedom of speeches
arson wanker said next season let spurs replace arsenal in the champions league becos he want to focus on the coca cola league cup so his walcott boy can shine a bit.
Old 20-12-2006, 10:03 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
bro can you ask feyenoord to give chance and let spurs go thru and win the UEFA cup eventually? next season dont need to give chance becos spurs is taking on real madrid and barcelona in the champions league!
Are u kidding bro? I would like to see Feyenoord win from Spurs but i do realize the chance is slim.

Hopefully this will be a match without riot between both side supporters, history back in 80's between this 2 clubs are still fresh in my mind... I'm not sure Feyenoord gonna play this match without public due they last match incident.. can check for me boh?

ya ya.. i like to see Spurs play in champions league, becoz of they coach.. me really support Jol.
Old 20-12-2006, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
Hopefully this will be a match without riot between both side supporters, history back in 80's between this 2 clubs are still fresh in my mind... I'm not sure Feyenoord gonna play this match without public due they last match incident.. can check for me boh?
what happened during feyenoord's last match? did shinji ono use karate on his opponent?

now that you mentioned, jol is going to his home country for the tie. i do hope they allow the dutch chicks in at least. the last empty stadium i watched on tv was between serie A clubs catania and torino, and i heard all the coaching staff shouting and screaming in italian for the whole 90mins.
Old 21-12-2006, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 20
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
top of the the likes of bolton and portsmouth...
Can lah...not a problem to top the likes of bolton and portsmouth. Spurs should be playing in the UEFA cup regularly now as your team has a very decent squad with a respectable manager in Jol.

Knn, where got so 'lucky' for Arsenal to beat Spurs (with more than half the team down with food poisoning) in the last game to qualify for Champions League? hmmm......

Dein and Wenger cant magine Arsenal not playing Champions League in their new Emirates stadium... hmmmm x 2

Would Henry sign a new deal if Arsenal didnt beat Spurs and lost to Barcelona... hmmm x 3

Anyways, Spurs are known to be a cup team. Win the Carling cup this season ! Come on, you Lilywhites !
Old 21-12-2006, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Glory glory Tottenham Hotspur!

Ive been a Spurs nut for 20 years. Gone thru thick and thin, most of the time, I suffered a minor heart attack whenever I see them play. Despite having some great names like Clive Allen, Gary Mabbut, Gazza, Lineker, Klinsmann, Ginola, Sherri, Sir Les and Ramon Vega (GASP!), we were a mediocre side. But times have changed. From a club who was suffering from the verge of bankruptcy (1989), we are the biggest spenders in the league since 3 years ago..nevermind Chelsea, they are filthy rich!. And now, I beleive we are on track to at least challange for a CL place. But I still think we are a couple of seasons away of actually doing it. We won yesterday in the league cup against Southend. A scrappy win I must add, but at least we have won. Look forward for us to at least lift a Cup this season, with my eyes on The LC and UEFA Cups.

* Just to share with u guys, this is my THFC Team from the day I supported spurs (1985). Would love to put the likes of Blanchflower, Greaves, Mackay etc but this team I choose is from my lifetime as a Spurs supporter.

GK- Robinson (sub-Thorsvedt)
RB- Chimbonda (Fenwick or Carr)
LB- Van Den Hauwe (Ziege)
CB - King and Mabbut (Sol -I know, i know... and Popescu)
RM- Lennon (Waddle- he's actually a LM but could also play on the right)
LM- Ginola (Paul Allen)
CM- Gazza and Hoddle (Ossie and Villa)
FW- Lineker and Klinsmann (Sheringham and Clive Allen)

Have I left out anyone here???
Old 21-12-2006, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post

GK- Robinson (sub-Thorsvedt)

Have I left out anyone here???
Eh, I would hand Ray Clemence the No.1 jersey
Old 22-12-2006, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Knn, where got so 'lucky' for Arsenal to beat Spurs (with more than half the team down with food poisoning) in the last game to qualify for Champions League? hmmm......
that fateful day the hotel got a new french chef...

henry is a delightful beauty, as like vieira, gilberto, pires and rosicky. somehow the wanker is always getting the right players for his team, but the striker department is still lacking. he sold anelka for a windfall, but i am not sure why he released wiltord, who was so good partnering henry that time.

but its too little too late for the gunners now, there is a new order in north london, and keane is the word.

Last edited by Castrol; 22-12-2006 at 10:21 AM.
Old 22-12-2006, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:

Look forward for us to at least lift a Cup this season, with my eyes on The LC and UEFA Cups.
bro, the uefa cup is already on its way to white hart lane trophy room, its only a matter of transportation and logistics. we will drink cordon bleu and smoke cuban cigars in may or june 2007.

wow i see you got those old powerful spurs names there, clive allen is probably still in the spurs coaching team now. he scored 49 goals in one season for spurs that time, even ian rush got to pay for his beer.
Old 22-12-2006, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Eh, I would hand Ray Clemence the No.1 jersey
The days when Clemence was with Spurs, he was past his best, I would say. When he was there, Tony Parks was up there with him, so that time, its between those two. I would put Pat Jennings anytime but he left us for ARSE-nal. Hey...Robbo is doing well, despite some uncertainties this season where he is a suspect of letting in long range goals....
Old 22-12-2006, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, the uefa cup is already on its way to white hart lane trophy room, its only a matter of transportation and logistics. we will drink cordon bleu and smoke cuban cigars in may or june 2007.

wow i see you got those old powerful spurs names there, clive allen is probably still in the spurs coaching team now. he scored 49 goals in one season for spurs that time, even ian rush got to pay for his beer.
As a matter of fact, Yeah Clive is in our coaching personnel list. And so is Hans Seagers. We had Calderwood a couple of seasons ago but he left for the mighty Forest (!). Look forward to see old faithfulls like Sherri, Jamie Redknapp and Tim Sherwood in our coaching staff.

Ive put in my best Spurs team, now here is my worst team in my lifetime as a Spurs faithfull...

GK: Grodas (remember him? I bet u dont!..lol) (sub: Baardsen)
RB: Dean Austin (Stalteri)
LB: Timotee Athouba (Edinburgh)
CB: Ramon Vega, Stuart Nethercott (Chris Perry, Dean Richards)
RM: Darren Caskey (Illie Dumitrescu)
LM: Nicola Berti-he is actually a make shift LM...he's a DM. (Nayim - he made ammends while playing for Seville when he lobbed David "ron Jeremy" Seaman in the UEFA Cup Final.)
CM: David Howells, Steve Sedgley (Steve Hodge, Paul Stewert)
FW: Ronny Rosenthal, Chris Armstrong (Bobby Zamora- when he was with Spurs, Rory Allen)

Manager: Christian Gross, David Pleat, Glenda Hoddle, Santini and the list goes on and on....)

Last edited by putrawk; 22-12-2006 at 05:04 PM. Reason: add.
Old 23-12-2006, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
The days when Clemence was with Spurs, he was past his best, I would say. When he was there, Tony Parks was up there with him, so that time, its between those two. I would put Pat Jennings anytime but he left us for ARSE-nal. Hey...Robbo is doing well, despite some uncertainties this season where he is a suspect of letting in long range goals....
Wah...mention Jennings and I recall his one handed OUT OF THE WORLD save in the '82 or '86 World Cup (if I am not wrong)

Robbo is a rather good in shot stopping. But long shots and crosses he is still very inexperience. Hope he learn fast in other attributes.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1