The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 20-11-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Went down to ACE for my first time last night, holy shit, it's my kinda place. Even before choosing a lady a few PRCs and Viets were arm grabbing me, some even grinded me when I was sitting down in a corner in an attempt to get me to go with them.

Chose a short hair viet and we went up, RM100 for a quick BBBJ and FJ. nothing much to shout about, in and out within 20min. Went down and picked another viet RM100, long hair, nice handful tits, same thing, in and out 20min.

Repeated with another PRC RM100, slightly taller with much bugger tits, sagging though, session was shorter, about 15min inc washing up. Went down and took anther PRC, slightly older about late 40s, quoted me RM60 & she included some pussy grinding which I came in no time.

All in all RM360 last night well spent. Very much prefer the Viets as they have better bodies and service generally. Helps that I'm young (29 years old) and the place is mostly frequented by middle aged men

Amazing place, will be back again!

BTW there was an outdoor concert or something on the ground level, are the girls there for bringing up to have a session as well?
Old 20-11-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
bleach85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Went down to ACE for my first time last night, holy shit, it's my kinda place. Even before choosing a lady a few PRCs and Viets were arm grabbing me, some even grinded me when I was sitting down in a corner in an attempt to get me to go with them.

Chose a short hair viet and we went up, RM100 for a quick BBBJ and FJ. nothing much to shout about, in and out within 20min. Went down and picked another viet RM100, long hair, nice handful tits, same thing, in and out 20min.

Repeated with another PRC RM100, slightly taller with much bugger tits, sagging though, session was shorter, about 15min inc washing up. Went down and took anther PRC, slightly older about late 40s, quoted me RM60 & she included some pussy grinding which I came in no time

All in all RM360 last night well spent. Very much prefer the Viets as they have better bodies and service generally. Helps that I'm young (29 years old) and the place is mostly frequented by middle aged men

BTW there was an outdoor concert or something on the ground level, are the girls there for bringing up to have a session as well?
Wow never man had such lust.. 1 night 4 women bonked.. Hope you go to OS.. I wish I could have such strength..
Old 21-11-2019, 10:17 AM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach85 View Post
Wow never man had such lust.. 1 night 4 women bonked.. Hope you go to OS.. I wish I could have such strength..
What's OS? Another joint?
Old 23-11-2019, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 6
Pusspuss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPusspuss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Went down and took anther PRC, slightly older about late 40s, quoted me RM60 & she included some pussy grinding which I came in no time.

?
your expectations not high. 29 yo choose almost 50yo.
i 50+ also hv difficulty accept 35+
Old 23-11-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach85 View Post
Hahaha you must read between the lines.

The first 3 bonks he only mentioned "in and out".
Doesn't mean he cummed wor.

The 4th bonk he finally said "she included some pussy grinding which I came in no time.".
Old 23-11-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Hahaha you must read between the lines.

The first 3 bonks he only mentioned "in and out".
Doesn't mean he cummed wor.

The 4th bonk he finally said "she included some pussy grinding which I came in no time.".
Got cum haha but very little liquid by the 3rd one Think I'm getting older, need to rest longer between shots.
Old 24-11-2019, 10:57 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Got cum haha but very little liquid by the 3rd one Think I'm getting older, need to rest longer between shots.
Hahaha take care of health abang ceandy.

Don't one day shoot cum out is red colour hor!
Old 24-11-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha take care of health abang ceandy.

Don't one day shoot cum out is red colour hor!
Thanks bro, must cheong while I'm still young

At most cum out only air shoot out
Old 24-11-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

i can only cum 1 time per day... really salute you bro ceandy...
Old 25-11-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro, must cheong while I'm still young

At most cum out only air shoot out
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
i can only cum 1 time per day... really salute you bro ceandy...
I'll mobilise all humsup bros and protest at ACE for Bercum rally.

4 Cums, Not 1 Less!
Old 26-11-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll mobilise all humsup bros and protest at ACE for Bercum rally.

4 Cums, Not 1 Less!
i rather you arrange a 6 fucks 30-45 minutes per session humping with 15-30 minutes rest in between but only 1 cum rally...

total time 6-7 hours stamina rally...
Old 26-11-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Arrow Ironman Sex Marathon 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
i rather you arrange a 6 fucks 30-45 minutes per session humping with 15-30 minutes rest in between but only 1 cum rally...

total time 6-7 hours stamina rally...
Walan eh Ironman Sex Marathon 2020 is it!?

Registration open at "gaming room" on ground floor of ACE.
Old 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
bleach85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
What's OS? Another joint?
OS means one stop pudu food court. It near ACE......A lot of WL there you can choose...Happy cheong at OS....
1. Xiaoli
2. Huang
3. Yanzi

Old 03-12-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice pics, tried xiao li, service not bad.
other 2 never saw, how are their services?
will go next week.
Old 07-12-2019, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyroger11 View Post
Early morning FR.

Name: Ah Xinh
Specification: C Cup MILF

Can: Said everything can.. 1 dragon service
Cannot: Actually, cannot kiss, cannot touch hair, cannot do slow pump. Cannot squeeze hard.
Did: CBJ, Quick woman on top, Missionary. She also did a reasonable massage but thats not the main course we go Ace for.

Verdict: Flipped car

Before go up, says 80 all in. Went up, ask for 100. See for yourself if the above is 1 dragon service. More like 1 worm service.

both china doll and vietcong are cannot be trusted, only if it is recommended by prof, then you can give a try.

usually i will ask a simple question, do you allow dfk? if yes, sure no flip car. if they say no, i will just walk away.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1