The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-08-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Yeah bro. This may sound cheesy to some but I guess at a certain stage of our lives we are seeking more of companionship as primary goal when we visit the MLs, with the sexual parts secondary (but still crucial) importance.
Same here. I'd go further and say it's more than companionship, it's intimacy which I am after. 1 hour of intimacy and I am floating.

You make a very good point about BJ. But here is my predicament. For me at least (YMMV), intimacy comes with kissing, and not many MLs offer it, and those that do are usually FN (even BBBJ).

I think the gals know it too, they are afraid of kissing cos of the intimacy it brings
Old 05-08-2019, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
You make a very good point about BJ. But here is my predicament. For me at least (YMMV), intimacy comes with kissing, and not many MLs offer it, and those that do are usually FN (even BBBJ).

I think the gals know it too, they are afraid of kissing cos of the intimacy it brings
Me too.....some gals are ok w light kissing....
usually those who ok w it, I will RTM.
Yah, I know some Bros will say why kiss ML who offer BBBJ to customers...thats crazy....ah well....it is just me...

and nothing better to round off the session when the ML send me off at the door....another light peck on the lips cheek or forehead.
like wifu sending hubby off to work like that.

this for me, is a must.
Old 05-08-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 22
devil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Same here. I'd go further and say it's more than companionship, it's intimacy which I am after. 1 hour of intimacy and I am floating.

Not many kissing fishes around... there's this old saying amongst the GL girls / HC girls for many years ago. "Can sell your my pussy, but never let you kiss my lips. My lips are exclusively for the ones i love"

As men, we always go for the hard to get, and challenge the impossible. But how many can achieve it without getting hurt?
浪花在潮起潮落后,选择了大海,
因为它相信:大海无声,自是一种深邃……
Old 05-08-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Me too.....some gals are ok w light kissing....
usually those who ok w it, I will RTM.
Yah, I know some Bros will say why kiss ML who offer BBBJ to customers...thats crazy....ah well....it is just me...

and nothing better to round off the session when the ML send me off at the door....another light peck on the lips cheek or forehead.
like wifu sending hubby off to work like that.

this for me, is a must.
My bro in arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by devil9992002 View Post
Not many kissing fishes around... there's this old saying amongst the GL girls / HC girls for many years ago. "Can sell your my pussy, but never let you kiss my lips. My lips are exclusively for the ones i love"

As men, we always go for the hard to get, and challenge the impossible. But how many can achieve it without getting hurt?
It's prolly changing a little. Even some of the FN/BBBJ MLs will not french, but I have found some who don't mind. A few seem to enjoy it as much as me! I take it as a challenge to find/persuade them
Old 05-08-2019, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:

FN mean what ah?
Old 05-08-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's prolly changing a little. Even some of the FN/BBBJ MLs will not french, but I have found some who don't mind. A few seem to enjoy it as much as me! I take it as a challenge to find/persuade them
it is probably old saying, but my protocol is always make sure my breath is good (get ready cool mint mouth spray) ....n well shaved....n I always have small bottle of cologne (to prep on my chin area) w me.
no eating of heavy smell food before session.

higher chance the ML will allow.
Old 05-08-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
FN mean what ah?
Full Nude (FN)
Semi Nude (SN)
Old 05-08-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 948 / Power: 22
devil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to beholddevil9992002 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ditto.. Get them soaked into the mood and atmosphere and you get what you seek for.. Some ‘unwillingly’ do that cuz they want the customer to faster shoot..
Hahaha.... the world is changing as we are typing. I don't mind kissing after BBBJ. My dick is good / clean enough for the girls to suck and lick. But how girls are willing to let you lick their pussy and kiss you after?

Frenching will really depends on the mood, atmosphere. Light kissing is a form of intimacy and manners.

Totally no kissing, licking, painting is a total turn-off for me. Sparring of skills is my favourite, and i can safely say that some girls treat their own body like gold / diamonds.

True that we paid to be serviced, but being touched, licked and painted is also another form of service. And less tiring. Just lay there and fake the moans.

The Viets and Thais are good in that. Service providers and being serviced.
浪花在潮起潮落后,选择了大海,
因为它相信:大海无声,自是一种深邃……
Old 05-08-2019, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of

Quote:
no lah, I also a bit like that.
i like gals who are wild n can take some kind of 'torture'.....
it is always a battle of strength/wits on the bed.....
thats why it is always very energy draining after session w Natalie.....becoz she is game enough.
big reason why i will never write her off no matter how much aeroplane she fly past me.
once i get it....i know it is going to be a very satisfying workout session for me.
Curious to know - why will it be energy draining with Natalie?
Tried her twice n she's really good to be with. But always thinking of trying new. Haha
Old 05-08-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
it is probably old saying, but my protocol is always make sure my breath is good (get ready cool mint mouth spray) ....n well shaved....n I always have small bottle of cologne (to prep on my chin area) w me.
no eating of heavy smell food before session.

higher chance the ML will allow.
Good advice but I actually have a beard and some of the gals will jokingly complain hahah.

Quote:
Hahaha.... the world is changing as we are typing. I don't mind kissing after BBBJ. My dick is good / clean enough for the girls to suck and lick. But how girls are willing to let you lick their pussy and kiss you after?

Frenching will really depends on the mood, atmosphere. Light kissing is a form of intimacy and manners.

Totally no kissing, licking, painting is a total turn-off for me. Sparring of skills is my favourite, and i can safely say that some girls treat their own body like gold / diamonds.

True that we paid to be serviced, but being touched, licked and painted is also another form of service. And less tiring. Just lay there and fake the moans.

Yes many MLs will straight attack my nipples which is so meh for me. YY for example allowed some kissing but she was insistent that she service me instead

Finding gals who want to be serviced is really part of the package.
Old 05-08-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

for benefits of bros here

offshore rmb broke 7.0

meaning rmb to sgd now is 5.08 and rising

meaning our SGD more value liao

meaning we should demand better services
Old 05-08-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ch3st3rz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have link for lin mengmeng?
Old 05-08-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

Frenching MLs is definitely something I enjoy, in fact most of my regulars allows that hence there is added incentive for me to RTM them, amongst other qualities they possess that attracts me of coz. Kissing (or more of just lips brushing..lol) doesn't add much to the equation for me though.

On the last note, well as much as I wish that is the main reason these non-BJ MLs refrain from kissing (I.e. worry that feelings will be stirred up), I believe main reason is due to hygiene and avoid illness spread through kissing or possible STDs.. Either of which will give them unnecessary hassle and cause their income to take a hit while recuperating, not to mention medication. As much as we worry these MLs not clean, they too see us the same, since we patronize so many girls, paint and kiss freely lol.

The fact that these MLs chose not to offer BJ is already an indication of their level of risk taking. So if this category of MLs allow frenching and I like them in general, they are keepers in my book
Old 05-08-2019, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 9
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Rare to Find Viets in Massage tho, i only maybe see 1 or 2 that i have yet to go and try yet. Have any recommendations?
Old 05-08-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
for benefits of bros here

offshore rmb broke 7.0

meaning rmb to sgd now is 5.08 and rising

meaning our SGD more value liao

meaning we should demand better services
Great news flash bro.

Let's all pay in RMB equivalent from now on
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1