The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2009, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Leopardess deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Masturbation

I'm not very sure if any of u guys/ladies seen before, but just wish to contribute it. hope u all would appreciate it. Just bring knowledge to females too. Got it from else where since there's no thread on this in this forum.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost all female masturbation techniques will focus on stimulating the clitoris in a variety of ways until orgasm is reached. The best way to go about this task is to find a nice, quiet, private place, such as in a bedroom or where most men and women masturbate, the shower. If you're like me, you usually only resort to masturbation when you feel the need for some release of sexual tension, like when you're horny. Of course, masturbation just plain feels good, and doesn't depend on anyone else's ability to satisfy your needs, so often it is a great way to just let loose and relax. There are three main types of masturbation: manual stimulation involving the hands, water stimulation involving showers and jacuzzi jets, and auxilliary stimulation, involving dildos, vibrators, and other sexual toys. Part of the fun of masturbation is self-discovery though, so use the basic techniques here to discover some of your own more complex and more satisfying techniques.

Getting warmed up

Unless you're in a hurry, the best preparation for masturbation is by first arousing yourself through visual or audible stimuli such as movies, magazines, pictures, or whatever else you can think of. This serves to enhance your experience, and prepares your genitals for the type of further stimulation that you choose. This type of "foreplay" can often increase the tension during masturbation and often causes longer-lasting more intense orgasms.

Manual stimulation

When most people first learn how to masturbate, they do so by stimulating themselves with their hands. For women, the clitoris can be stimulated in a wide variety of ways. The best way for you to learn what works and what doesn't is by experimenting. Try rubbing your clitoris in different ways, or if you find it too sensitive to rub directly, stimulate it indirectly by rubbing around it, on the clitoral hood, vagina, or even the labia. If something doesn't seem to work, try varying the intensity, frequency, and pressure.

Water stimulation

The shower or bathtub is often the most private, most erotic place to get yourself off. Not only do you have your hands, but if you have a removable shower-head you can make use of that too. The running water also serves to lubricate and stimulate your entire body. Try to position yourself so that the water filling the tub is flowing right on your vulva, and brace yourself for a truly intense, erotic experience. If you can't do this, try using your hands to direct the flow of water over your clitoris with your hands. Try adjusting the water temperature or shower-head intensity to your liking, and while making use of your hands you're sure to have an explosive orgasm.

If you have access to a private jacuzzi or are alone in a public one, try experimenting with the water jets. Be careful though, they are often high-pressure so start off far away from them and move yourself in closer until you find the intensity that feels the best.

Sex toys

There are many types of things you can use for stimulation. Probably the most common type of toy is the dildo. They are usually made out of rubber or plastic, and often come on the shape of a penis. They are available in a wide variety of sizes, and they don't necessarily have to be huge to deliver the most pleasure. One purpose for dildos is to simulate intercourse, the type of intercourse you could have with a partner if they did everything that YOU want them to do. Again, the best way to find out what will get you off the best is to experiment with one, stimulating the clitoris in a variety of ways both directly and indirectly. You can also experiment with anal masturbation by using a dildo, and if you've never tried it but would like to experiment, using a dildo in your own privacy can be the best way.

Vibrators are another toy. These are often much like dildos, except they have electric motors that make them vibrate. These are much more versatile because the vibrating action can be applied to the clitoris, the entire vulva, the breasts and nipples, and on any part of your body that is sensitive to erotic stimulation. For an even more stimulating adventure, try using them in combination with other forms of manual stimulation.

There are many other types of sexual toys available in novelty shops and more discreetly, online sex shops. If you see something that appeals to you, try it out!

Cooling off

Once you've reached orgasm, you will probably want to take a few moments to savor the feeling and give your body a chance to return to normal. Or, if you are capable of multiple orgasms, you could start stimulating yourself again and again!
Old 26-01-2009, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 18
michaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermichaelrocksam is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Masturbation

leopardess,

just to confirm if you are a sister?

Your sharing is touching on the general conidtions for masturbating.

Some bros here have about the techniques of cunniligus, fingering thru rubbing the G spot to achieve squirting, different methods of manhood masturbating, etc..

You can search and read them from this Adult Discussions about Sex, sure to enrich your knowledge. The sharing has been very useful during sex.

But we have to hear from a female on the finer techniques of female masterbation and how they feel, and what can make females feel better..
Old 26-01-2009, 02:29 PM
Samster

Post Re: Masturbation

Different females have their own method or ways they prefer. For myself, I prefer manually. Like rubbing around the clitoris or been licked for a long period till i'm wet or got the urge. You have to sacrifice time to have great mood and atmosphere. I not sure if guys thinks likewise cus i know guys always rather go quickly.
Old 26-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopardess View Post
Different females have their own method or ways they prefer. For myself, I prefer manually. Like rubbing around the clitoris or been licked for a long period till i'm wet or got the urge. You have to sacrifice time to have great mood and atmosphere. I not sure if guys thinks likewise cus i know guys always rather go quickly.
Naturally, if u do not hv any sexual aid, yr method is the most common and traditional one I believe. I agree about sacrificing time to up the mood and hv great sex. However, do not agree about guys going for a quick one. Hv to see who the partner is, what's the relationship. I prefer "take yr time" session. I masturbate my partner like what u describe above (using finger and oral sex).
Never tried using water or any sexual aids. Hope to understand more. As mentioned by michaelrocksam, maybe sis here can share if they hv this experience.
Old 26-01-2009, 04:16 PM
Samster

Ok. For the water, i did not try yet. Sounds weird. I dun really understand if it said to put the water into mine inside then how to put?

Anyone knows or saw it before? I think only americans do such things.
Old 26-01-2009, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

TS Leopardess mentioned MTBT in the shower. I would like to caution bros and sis on this. Human beings are warm-blooded creatures. As such we should keep our body warm at all times. If our body temperature falls below the normal mark, we are vunerable to attack by virus and diseases.

When our body reaches orgasm and ejaculate or convulse, our body is at its weakest state. During this moment, if our body is wet or cold, we can easily get sick. Similarly, after we have had sexual intercourse, one should rest and not wash or bathe immediately. If we are in a hurry and have to do so, please use warm water.

If you want to bonk till old age, take care and maintain your weapons. Tks for reading.
Old 27-01-2009, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostALau View Post
TS Leopardess mentioned MTBT in the shower. I would like to caution bros and sis on this. Human beings are warm-blooded creatures. As such we should keep our body warm at all times. If our body temperature falls below the normal mark, we are vunerable to attack by virus and diseases.

When our body reaches orgasm and ejaculate or convulse, our body is at its weakest state. During this moment, if our body is wet or cold, we can easily get sick. Similarly, after we have had sexual intercourse, one should rest and not wash or bathe immediately. If we are in a hurry and have to do so, please use warm water.

If you want to bonk till old age, take care and maintain your weapons. Tks for reading.
ok there's another point to learn. I never know that.
Old 27-01-2009, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Absolute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostALau View Post
TS

This is only a myth lah.....totally no medical basis.

You might as well say that after you have cleared your bowel, don't shower with cold water immediately because your body is at its weakest state after it has performed a process called excretion....yawn....another myth promoter
Old 27-01-2009, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
mimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That's true. I like using a bolster and riding it with my panties on. Maybe it's not very very engaging, but i like the feeling of the fabric rubbing against each other. I believe it's called micropulses or something like that. Haven't been able to orgasm before though. Still a noob at it.
Old 27-01-2009, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 21
mariko is one of the Best!mariko is one of the Best!mariko is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
That's true. I like using a bolster and riding it with my panties on. Maybe it's not very very engaging, but i like the feeling of the fabric rubbing against each other. I believe it's called micropulses or something like that. Haven't been able to orgasm before though. Still a noob at it.
Try wearing just pantyhose without panties. I believe you will feel even better.
Old 27-01-2009, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute View Post

You might as well say that after you have cleared your bowel, don't shower with cold water immediately because your body is at its weakest state after it has performed a process called excretion....yawn....another myth promoter
Hi Mate. This is no myth. Has no medical basis in the western point of view but in the eastern culture point of view, it has very strong basis. I always wash up with warm water after done. In fact, like bro ah lau mentioned, better rest for like 15-30 mins before washing if time allow. This will allow our body pores to close up.

It is up to u to accept or believe.

Last edited by Oralcraz; 27-01-2009 at 11:54 AM. Reason: incorrect word
Old 27-01-2009, 02:15 PM
Samster

wow so much controversy in here..
Old 27-01-2009, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 16
看你拿不超级白 is a Helpful and Caring Samster看你拿不超级白 is a Helpful and Caring Samster看你拿不超级白 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wow great informations here! thanks!
Old 28-01-2009, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
candeeelicious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wonder does sex toys makes me feel high than manually?
Old 28-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
LostALau is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolute View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oralcraz View Post
Hi Mate. This is no myth. Has no medical basis in the western point of view but in the eastern culture point of view, it has very strong basis. I always wash up with warm water after done. In fact, like bro ah lau mentioned, better rest for like 15-30 mins before washing if time allow. This will allow our body pores to close up.

It is up to u to accept or believe.
Believe it or not, it is your body. In fact, some SB bros even got this advice from some FL's whom they patronised. The condition after sex and after shitting is different. They are world's apart. One is so nice and beautiful while the other is so smelly and ugly.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1