The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 04-03-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 1
H2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDestiny View Post
Tried her before some time ago. Yi Tiao Rong Service and pussy damn wet and shaven. Like to be lick and good moaning, very seductive and sexy lady.
Can pm her contact bro? TIA.🙏🙏
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 04-03-2021, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Kitty888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
May I know whos Qing Qing bro? From which stable?
You can find her contact on beauty castle too.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 04-03-2021, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 7
TheDestiny is one of the Best!TheDestiny is one of the Best!TheDestiny is one of the Best!
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Can pm her contact bro? TIA.🙏🙏
Check your PM.
Old 04-03-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Zephielda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDestiny View Post
Tried her before some time ago. Yi Tiao Rong Service and pussy damn wet and shaven. Like to be lick and good moaning, very seductive and sexy lady.
Whatís her dmg? Provide link please
Old 04-03-2021, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
artix93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bro what spa isit again can pm pls

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyeo1969 View Post
Not quite sure where to post this...

2 shops from CC, Abby and Na Na is K*$# Hair Spa. 2nd floor unit. Does face wash... entry $30.

Happen to walk by on Sat morning to try luck with Na Na but she didnt pick up. Saw a leggy lady doing area cleaning. Anyway, at the end of facial she hinted... bargained abit and ended with a FJ for $120 more... reallu tight and wanted to have more fun paid $10 more for another 20 minutes.

Very accomodative and hardworking girl.

Face is 7, body is 8 to 9. Pussy is super tight but wet. Viet girl.
Old 04-03-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

Williamyeo888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lily @ novena.....

Good bonk.... worthwhile....
Old 04-03-2021, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Akukambing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, I canít seem to find Lilyís listing anymore. Any seniors can guide the way for a lost rookie? Wish to try out her amazing service
Old 04-03-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 14
VaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akukambing View Post
Hi bros, I canít seem to find Lilyís listing anymore. Any seniors can guide the way for a lost rookie? Wish to try out her amazing service
https://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=3979 ?
Old 04-03-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1276 / Power: 13
Creative1983 has much to be proud ofCreative1983 has much to be proud ofCreative1983 has much to be proud ofCreative1983 has much to be proud ofCreative1983 has much to be proud ofCreative1983 has much to be proud ofCreative1983 has much to be proud ofCreative1983 has much to be proud ofCreative1983 has much to be proud of

Sorry bros....

Just want to know if there are any one who tried http://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4056

No FR for her so far..

I will ard that area early next week.....
Old 04-03-2021, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 5
goldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to behold

Qing Qing is Xiao Qing from SLG non local section. She won't offer FJ to everybody. You need to go for normal service first and then if she comfortable with you, can ask her for FJ for next visit with top up. Service oriented but location is big minus.

I still visit her on and off if happen to pass by on weekday.
Old 04-03-2021, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15531 / Power: 12
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.impmm10.com/girl.php?id=4065

Tried this newly arrived ChongQing FL, on her second day at work. I was surprised she responded as most newcomers would not bother, as I asked if they would allow kissing/frenching.

The most surprising thing is the place she is staying in currently. (I thought she would not be allowed to stay in such a place??? )

Duo Duo is a patient pleasant young milf who is 1.65m (taller than advertised), has long hair, lovely C- boobs and slim body. She is nearly 80% similar to photos (which looked better due to make-up). She said she is relatively new in this trade and inexperienced. So massage, teasing arousal or boobs fuck skills are not there. However, her frenching, blowjob, lovemaking, and gfe skills are fabulous. After we showered together, we stood, caressed and fondled each other while frenching passionately. Steamy bj was provided by her mouth and tongue, followed by 69. Her pussy has no smell (although not shaven). She was very turned on by the painting and licking of her pussy lips. We had a very long sex session. 10 mins of cowride followed by almost 45 mins of missionary fj (with intermission). No responding to hp throughout the session and truly focusing on me. I sweated a lot as the aircon was a little away and the room quite large. She herself was very drained but her stamina seemed exceedingly good! Will rtf if she allows me to!
Old 04-03-2021, 11:13 PM
Samster

XPKF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a great session with Qing Qing. 3rd time rtf with her.
Her bbbj skills are the best i've encountered so far (she literally does a 360 degrees while sucking your dick). I don't really post FR but she's definitely a gem.
Old 04-03-2021, 11:15 PM
Samster (M)

swainmain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, I know this probably isn't the right place to post this question, but how do I contact the girls on the websites? Do I just hit "SMS" and wait for a response?
Old 04-03-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15531 / Power: 12
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by XPKF View Post
Just had a great session with Qing Qing. 3rd time rtf with her.
Her bbbj skills are the best i've encountered so far (she literally does a 360 degrees while sucking your dick). I don't really post FR but she's definitely a gem.
She does not offer frenching right?
Old 04-03-2021, 11:25 PM
Samster

XPKF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
She does not offer frenching right?
I haven't asked her yet. Maybe she only does with return customers. Her cock sucking already blew my mind lol.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1