The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 18-08-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 5
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltnash View Post
https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3599

tried her. what you see is what you get.
all service listed except for massage (though i never asked) was performed.
heli style BBBJ also asking to be painted. i also requested breastfuck while performing BBBJ which she obliged.
100 well spent on her
Does she offer CIM?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 18-08-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 1921 / Power: 12
Keima has a brilliant futureKeima has a brilliant futureKeima has a brilliant futureKeima has a brilliant futureKeima has a brilliant futureKeima has a brilliant futureKeima has a brilliant futureKeima has a brilliant futureKeima has a brilliant futureKeima has a brilliant futureKeima has a brilliant future

You guys might be interested in this FR as she's listed as ML on SGL and FL on momo.

https://sglonelyguy.online/duoduo-massage/
https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3534

https://samsforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=81576
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 18-08-2020, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1538 / Power: 2
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
Does she offer CIM?
Yup bro, Wenwen is literally the best $100 bonk you can get for now. RTF personally few times already. Service is always top notch for me.
Old 19-08-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 5
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Yup bro, Wenwen is literally the best $100 bonk you can get for now. RTF personally few times already. Service is always top notch for me.
Thanks bro and thanks for your FR on DD. Im tired of HJ and needing something else like a BBBJ at least.
Old 19-08-2020, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
benraoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried this?

https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3668
Old 19-08-2020, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2837 / Power: 17
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Bro, did u try her AR? Am always looking for girls who give good AR
Old 19-08-2020, 05:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 15
scorelan is a splendid one to beholdscorelan is a splendid one to beholdscorelan is a splendid one to beholdscorelan is a splendid one to beholdscorelan is a splendid one to beholdscorelan is a splendid one to beholdscorelan is a splendid one to beholdscorelan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by championaire123 View Post
Since I have tried Xiao xue before, I shall contribute my honest opinion here in the spirit of honest sharing

Purely on looks and body alone, WYSIWYG. There is no heavy photo editing there and she look the way it was publicized, except slightly older. I would describe her as a lao chio with huge assets that guys would stop for a second look on the street. Her D cup boobs are beautifully shaped and au natural,. I believe she must be a chio bu in her younger days with plenty of suitors

However, her service fall short in many areas . She does not give you black face or bad attitude but the whole experience was mechanical and you can sense that she just want to get it done and over with

Nothing much to shout about. If you are willing to pay for a good looking MILF with huge natural tits and all else secondary, by all means go ahead. Else, do not expect too much like GFE and the like

FYI I last tried her in 2018. I believe appearance wise wouldn't change much in the span of 2 years. Back then she only charged $100. At the current price for that level of service, no thanks. My money is better spent elsewhere
this Xiaoxue have been here long. Bad services from day 1. Already posted review in the website but eventually got deleted. Just be aware to save all the brothers hard earn $$$
Old 19-08-2020, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1538 / Power: 2
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Bro, did u try her AR? Am always looking for girls who give good AR
Yup, not bad, she dares to go and lick deep , was asked to lie down on my back and spread open, she just dive straight in but AR not really my thing, so i stopped her after awhile.
Old 19-08-2020, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 15
iwalu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyiwalu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash View Post
Any bros try before? Or any girls in the north thats good?

https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3650
Anyone can confirm https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3694 same as the above fl.

Old 19-08-2020, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 4
Aceluffy88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAceluffy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by gcrw View Post
Didn't know Qing Qing from Sgbeautycastle offers FJ. RTC her 3 times alr but hor I tried hinting her but no response towards FJ. Even recommended me to her frds on same floor who offer FJ. Recalled I saw somewhere wrote she does FJ basket...not sure is it cuz I nv ask. But did dropped hints along the way...her AR and BBBJ really power though. Solid
No single Qing Qing in the website !
Old 19-08-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
The_Outsiders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3325

Hi anyone tried her before?
Old 19-08-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11179 / Power: 22
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post
Lol you mean GILFs, these are not MILFs already
you are so bad bro
Old 20-08-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Youngboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3512

Hi bro, anyone tired this girl and have any FR?
Old 20-08-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 2
3someIsAwesome deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy3someIsAwesome deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceluffy88 View Post
No single Qing Qing in the website !
https://sgtiko.net/xiao-qing/
Old 20-08-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11179 / Power: 22
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horny69 View Post
Save ur money on this enuff said .

Just to share a Milf

https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3380

Looks : 6/10 (if u like milf should be no issue
Body : 6/10 ( chubby / flabby ? )
Boob : 7/10
Bbbj : 8/10
Message : 8/10 ( well it a bonus ! She auto massage u to break the ice before action)
FJ : 9/10 ( can request any style)
Svc : 10/10 polite / friendly / slow no rush / the svc on this price unbelievable.
Dmg : $50 /1/1 ( best value ever) give her small tip if u think she rly svc u lor
RTF : my 5th time Liao

Warning : Not for SYT lover
call and msg both no reply
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1