The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 23-01-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 15
crazymax is one of the Best!crazymax is one of the Best!crazymax is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenboy889 View Post
From my previous experience, the fj also so so because she applied too many lube. Only recommended for bro who like petite and slim girl. Visit her 1 time and that's it.
I guess I am a sucker for petite and slim type.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 23-01-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 9
TheIdesOfMarch has much to be proud ofTheIdesOfMarch has much to be proud ofTheIdesOfMarch has much to be proud ofTheIdesOfMarch has much to be proud ofTheIdesOfMarch has much to be proud ofTheIdesOfMarch has much to be proud ofTheIdesOfMarch has much to be proud ofTheIdesOfMarch has much to be proud ofTheIdesOfMarch has much to be proud ofTheIdesOfMarch has much to be proud of
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3994

She look exactly the same as in video.

Nice hot milf with natural C cup. She is quite friendly and chatty. Service is good not rush. Good value for money.

RTF ? Yesss...

Friend in the same location CMI. Saw her when she open door to go toilet.

Location not convinient suggest those who do not drive to take taxi from mrt.

There's a coffeeshop downstairs for you to rest and relax if reach early.
She looks interesting. Getting good vibes from her normal intro video, no tuning up no obnoxious music backing. How late do they usually work till?

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 23-01-2021, 08:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 5
goldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
She looks interesting. Getting good vibes from her normal intro video, no tuning up no obnoxious music backing. How late do they usually work till?
Her place is really inconvenient if you not driving. During booking she said near mrt but actual place is about 15 min walking distance when i see on the map.
I guess the current situation very hard to find accomodation for girls. XYM also change place few times iirc.
Old 23-01-2021, 09:11 AM
Sponsor (S)

My Reputation: Points: 12230 / Power: 51
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
I guess I am a sucker for petite and slim type.
Same for me. Upped you +45.

Thanks for those who have upped me.

I will slowly return one by one as the lists is too long.

Please PM me if i have not return points.

Old 23-01-2021, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
nairnair2424 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bros, wanna ask if anyone tried this Yue Yue before?
https://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3946
Old 23-01-2021, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 3
breakfast1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thnesko View Post
Unlucky unlucky.
Not one to write FRs about WLs if they already have good enough reviews.

XYM
http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3938

Starting things off with Your Mileage May Vary,

Looked around the forums to get a good full course release after the week, and decided upon her after many good reviews of recent, booking was a breeze, was excited until it was time to meet.
Reached her private apartment, but no instructions on how to get past the main gate with no intercom option(claimed it was spoilt). Got alot of awkward stares as the residents walked out and I was just waiting and texting to try to get in.
Someone opened the gate and I walked in after instructed, did not give me instructions again on how to reach her apartment, told me to wait by a lift lobby while she came down and fetched me, all this while being in 3-4 camera’s view.

Finally reached her apartment and she asked for payment up front (dumb now that I think about it, but secure enough since there were good reviews). Stripped and showered alone, was handed a wet towel. Gross.

Started non existent massage and ended in 5mins after pestering me to do a tarma with her housemate and claimed her housemate can FJ, declined politely and she started being pushy, claiming that she was green and wanted to be adventurous, needing my guidance and teachings. Finally relented after I told her I did not bring enough cash. Asked if she needed to remove her top, then proceeded to do so.

Started to blow me, and was actually pretty good at it, so just continued. After 3mins, stopped and started HJ, and I thought at this point she was going to start to cap and FJ now.. all downhill from here.

Nope, I asked about it and she said she did not have it listed on the web.
Sure.. she doesn’t have it on now. So I got confused and asked if it was required to top up, got slapped with a “even if you give me $10k, I also won’t do it”, I just wanted to leave by then. Asked her to stop and I went into the shower, visibly unhappy.

Came out of the shower and dried myself with the wet towel again (yikes) and just quickly put on my clothes to leave this nightmare. Damage control started and she said she was on her period (maybe you guys wanna ask beforehand) and it was not convenient.
Okay buddy, came with expectations and it got trodden on the ground.

So didn’t finish but here are stats

Location: 5 (secluded but residents walking in and out, bad time maybe?)
Face: 6 (20% discount, photos definitely look better)
Body: 6 (Slim as far as I could see, did not strip to birthday suit.)
Boobs: 6 (C cup, 1/3 top soft, bottom rock hard)
BBBJ: 8 (only lasted for roughly 3mins, so..)
Butt/Pussy: NA (shorts were on the whole time)
Attitude: who really knows?
FJ: 0
RTF: really?

What a bad start to the weekend.

Contacted XM and on the way now to try to save the week for a 2nd RTF. Fingers crossed.
Awesome review about a risky product seemingly grown stale over time; will think thrice before calling her for something. Thank you so much for sharing. I understand that this review is meant to contrast against older reviews, but might it be better posted in the sibeh bad bonk thread? I would re-post it, but...it might be contrary to the reviewer's intention.

Last edited by breakfast1; 23-01-2021 at 02:00 PM.
Old 23-01-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 1
H2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone tried this lady before?

https://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3684
Old 23-01-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jiaowns12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Her place is really inconvenient if you not driving. During booking she said near mrt but actual place is about 15 min walking distance when i see on the map.
I guess the current situation very hard to find accomodation for girls. XYM also change place few times iirc.
not accepting newbie calls and sms, very disappointed... any WL recommendation with good service for newbies to start my record in momo?
Old 23-01-2021, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 15
crazymax is one of the Best!crazymax is one of the Best!crazymax is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakfast1 View Post
Awesome review about a risky product seemingly grown stale over time; will think thrice before calling her for something. Thank you so much for sharing. I understand that this review is meant to contrast against older reviews, but might it be better posted in the sibeh bad bonk thread? I would re-post it, but...it might be contrary to the reviewer's intention.
I think its ok for the thread to be here.. if her service level had drop so much its fair that others are warned beforehand.

Its a pity ... she has been here less than 1 month. 😔
Old 23-01-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

H2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Looks like a new MILF has arrived. Anyone tried her out yet?

https://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=4002
Old 23-01-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 5
goldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to beholdgoldenboy889 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2chiong348 View Post
Anyone tried this lady before?

https://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3684
She is here since early last year. Visited her just before cb last year.

She is big bone and a bit plump, not reaching elephant yet. Service is quite good, never shortchange me. It us just that she has a bit of temper and not soft spoken type.

Never rtf after that.
Old 23-01-2021, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
She is here since early last year. Visited her just before cb last year.

She is big bone and a bit plump, not reaching elephant yet. Service is quite good, never shortchange me. It us just that she has a bit of temper and not soft spoken type.

Never rtf after that.
Thanks for the feedback bro. Really appreciate. From my chat with her she does really look impatient.
Old 23-01-2021, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sahil88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatball123 View Post
First FR for FLs..

https://www.$$$$$11.com/girl.php?id=3926

Had a appointment with Cassie. Kudos to her for having me. Very very good service and experience.

Look = 8/10
Body = 8/10
Boobs = B
French = nil (depends on chemistry)
Bbbj = 9/10
Fj = 8/10
Gfe = 8/10
Rtf = yes, absolutely!!
Location = Central hotel (may Change later)
Damage =$150
One dragons service...not full sets

Very nice girl and super hardworking. Start with a massage then FJ.

This one can! Above review is based on mine own experience.
Anyone else try?
Old 23-01-2021, 07:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
thnesko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakfast1 View Post
I didn't worry about segregating the threads since first intention to look for a safe bonk would be to come into the thread where good reviews are, as naturally this is the thread with more traction.

No issues about reposting it, in fact I will do it now so to be more informative about the products to stay away from.
Old 23-01-2021, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1538 / Power: 2
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thnesko View Post
I didn't worry about segregating the threads since first intention to look for a safe bonk would be to come into the thread where good reviews are, as naturally this is the thread with more traction.

No issues about reposting it, in fact I will do it now so to be more informative about the products to stay away from.
Thanks bro for ur FR on XYM,

Yeah we shld continue to post and share, Irregardless of good or bad, that's the purpose of us bros sharing, is to protect and maximise all our hard earned money to avoid getting shitty landmines or bad services, sorry if my FR led u to waste ur $ on her, guess her service is only applicable for first few weeks.. girls like her who cut corners etc shldnt deserve our support.. probably she is just unwilling to continue this line anymore i guess? oh wells, hopefully can find another better alternative!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1