The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 21-01-2021, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7196 / Power: 15
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsandtits View Post
Different experience from you today. Service me only for 17mins and then say got customer waiting for her already. Maybe i not good looking enough or she double book.
Bro your encounter is normal , only very few lucky one will have good service

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 21-01-2021, 08:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 1
H2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bros tried her before? How does she looks good irl?

http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3955
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 21-01-2021, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 10
GN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
Hotel will not allow girl to work from her own room because it will breach hotel licence. So they need you to book another transit room.

Anyway MW hotel really shithole room is so dirty.Rubbish in drawer dusty mirror mouldy toilet wall musty smell. No mood even if the girl is pretty. ��
I engage several at MW before and nv had to book my own room unless they change sop now

Most of the girls here CMI and I gave up already. Nv came back here since months ago
Old 21-01-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15531 / Power: 12
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
I engage several at MW before and nv had to book my own room unless they change sop now

Most of the girls here CMI and I gave up already. Nv came back here since months ago
Ya, never heard of the need to book a separate room before. So this is a new requirement? I have not step into MW since CB phase 2, when it requires safe entry login/scanning. I had desired to try a couple of FLs but when they told me they were in MW, I gave them a pass!
Old 21-01-2021, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 8
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

MW will register your name n ic number n room that u r visiting

So i turn around when these r required
Old 21-01-2021, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 1
H2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterH2chiong348 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any bro tried her before? Hows her review? She looks good though. Thanks in advance. 🙏

http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3943
Old 21-01-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 17
vertical_limit is one of the Best!vertical_limit is one of the Best!vertical_limit is one of the Best!

Anyone tried her b4? Think she was either here b4 or have been here for quite a while. Thanks!

http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3853
Old 21-01-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 15
crazymax is one of the Best!crazymax is one of the Best!crazymax is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post

I see ... I go there once and girl only tell me to book another room when reach hotel. Girl that come to room totally different.There are so others who encounter similar situation at MW.

For me not going to the location again after bad experience.
Old 21-01-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

crazymax is one of the Best!crazymax is one of the Best!crazymax is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by guru1269 View Post
Quickie FR: Just had a session with her. MILF, nice perky C cupper, just arrived. Good service provided. Interesting part is the location. Least expected but very safe.

Don’t mind RTF.
http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3994

Thanks for the feedback. Btw I think she drop her price.New video added as well ... I think she is a bit plump but if service is good then make up for lack of looks and figure ....

Starting to look tempting ...😁
Old 21-01-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 8
kobayashi12 is a glorious beacon of lightkobayashi12 is a glorious beacon of lightkobayashi12 is a glorious beacon of lightkobayashi12 is a glorious beacon of lightkobayashi12 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalabirdy123 View Post
Hi gonna post my first FR hope y'all don't mind if not written well.

https://beautycastle.space/yi-yi-massage-hj-bbbj/

Tried this lady, really hard to find someone like her. Service was really one of the best I had so far. I give ratings first.
Up you!
Thanks for sharing your first FR.
Old 21-01-2021, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
wanfulou deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywanfulou deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kidsandtits View Post
Different experience from you today. Service me only for 17mins and then say got customer waiting for her already. Maybe i not good looking enough or she double book.
I thought so, her business is getting more and more, expect the price hike and dropping of performance. Anyway I did get superb service from her. I would love to rtf if she doesnt get this popular.
Old 22-01-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 10
GN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vertical_limit View Post
Anyone tried her b4? Think she was either here b4 or have been here for quite a while. Thanks!

http://www.impmm7.com/girl.php?id=3853

I wanted to try her when she first came I think 2 month ago?

She told me she at MW, my balls shrink and I gave up the thought
Old 22-01-2021, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1338 / Power: 11
talismann has much to be proud oftalismann has much to be proud oftalismann has much to be proud oftalismann has much to be proud oftalismann has much to be proud oftalismann has much to be proud oftalismann has much to be proud oftalismann has much to be proud oftalismann has much to be proud oftalismann has much to be proud of

Quote:
I see ... I go there once and girl only tell me to book another room when reach hotel. Girl that come to room totally different.There are so others who encounter similar situation at MW.

For me not going to the location again after bad experience.
I suppose if you have already invested in a room, they are counting on you to proceed even if it is a bait and switch. But why did you still proceed with booking a room, bro? I assume you already have a price for the WL and if you factor in the cost of the room, it goes into a different price range where you can possibly do something different, sort of an upgrade.
Old 22-01-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by talismann View Post
I suppose if you have already invested in a room, they are counting on you to proceed even if it is a bait and switch. But why did you still proceed with booking a room, bro? I assume you already have a price for the WL and if you factor in the cost of the room, it goes into a different price range where you can possibly do something different, sort of an upgrade.
First time go there. Give girl benefit of doubt. It was late evening so hard to make replacement booking. Expect actual person a bit different not switch and bait.

Later saw some posting about MW hotel then realise. I think same situation as Zion road spa. OKT balantly using this tactic.

At least I only lose $15. Some ppl paid $150 up front at the spa.

Lesson learned ... just to share so others can avoid the trap.
Old 22-01-2021, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7196 / Power: 15
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
First time go there. Give girl benefit of doubt. It was late evening so hard to make replacement booking. Expect actual person a bit different not switch and bait.

Later saw some posting about MW hotel then realise. I think same situation as Zion road spa. OKT balantly using this tactic.

At least I only lose $15. Some ppl paid $150 up front at the spa.

Lesson learned ... just to share so others can avoid the trap.
Bro thanks for sharing and update us !
Up you !

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1