The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 04-01-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2432 / Power: 16
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://$$$$$13.com/girl.php?id=3870

My next hidden gem or gem in the making

Interesting name, photo is exactly what you see, very slim and petite, around 160cm. Location is discreet, very very new to this trade, and inexperienced, but that's what makes it fun , her willingness to learn and improve is well-deserving of continuous support.

Moment i step in, very friendly and polite, help to wash you up and dry you. Lay down and she slowly take her time to stroke her hands all over.

Fj was good, she is very petite so please be easy on her, don't hurt her

Looks: 9/10 ( what you see is what you get, no filters no photoshop shit) - got that foxy look can be mistress that kind of look - my type

Figure: 9/10 (very slim and petite - my type)
Boobs : is enhanced, looks to be a C.
Butt: 8/10 (did doggy and her small perky butt is very nice to grab)
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10 (Very friendly n polite, chat with you and overall no rush)

Lots of landmines of aunties charging exorbitant prices with highly photoshop pics , but this lady is definitely a gem in the making. Definitely worth the dmg.

Current RTF list is XYM and Gao Mei, my 2 top recommendations so far.
I would like to express my differing opinion.

I had a totally different experience, it was like she was mentally unsound on the day I booked her.
She just moved to a condo in Geylang, once I entered her condo, first thing ask for money, ok fine, maybe she newbie she scared people run.
Then she counted the money like 3 times (I already paid her more than her listed price) then ask me go shower alone, ok I like showering myself anyway. She didnt shower after me, not even a quick rinse (1st red flag on hygiene)
So I laid down on the bed and service began, her boobs are saggy and hard, huge areolas too.
Yes, she is petite and slim (1.6m? stick thin with enhanced tits, so image the proportion).

BBBJ was acceptable, then she quickly put the condom on and asked me to do her. She kept checking that the condom was on when she herself was the one who put it on!
If this is not paranoia or she is a nut job, I dont know what is. At one point during the sex, she quickly got up and checked my dick to see if the condom was on when my dick NEVER left her pussy. (Another red flag)
By this time, I was already turned off by this mad woman and I focused all my energies to just cum and fuck off!

Her GFE is a terrible 2/10, she will not engage in much conversation, it's like talking to a robot, u ask a question, she answers, that's it.
Best part, while I was showering and trying to engage in a conversation with her, she told me to not talk as she claims the walls are thin and her neighbours can hear our conversation. (Wtf? There are ghosts living in her head?)

While I was wearing my clothes which was placed on the table where she put her phone and the money which I was passed her on the same table.
She rushed to her phone and money like as if I was attempting to steal my money back and she counted the money YET AGAIN just to make sure.

At this point, I was convinced she was a nut job and I wanted to get out ASAP.
I was in and out of her place in 35mins and she had already booked another customer, I know this because I bumped into the other guy as I exited her unit! So you WILL GET shortchanged on your time.

Probably one of the worst bonks I had in awhile and what a way to start 2021!
Be warned bros, this girl is aloof (or insane) as fuck!
Old 04-01-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chibaboom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can recommend with big beautiful shapely round boobs?
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 05-01-2021, 07:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1538 / Power: 2
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANiel™ View Post

I had a totally different experience, it was like she was mentally unsound on the day I booked her.
She just moved to a condo in Geylang, once I entered her condo, first thing ask for money, ok fine, maybe she newbie she scared people run.
Then she counted the money like 3 times (I already paid her more than her listed price) then ask me go shower alone, ok I like showering myself anyway. She didnt shower after me, not even a quick rinse (1st red flag on hygiene)
So I laid down on the bed and service began, her boobs are saggy and hard, huge areolas too.
Yes, she is petite and slim (1.6m? stick thin with enhanced tits, so image the proportion).

BBBJ was acceptable, then she quickly put the condom on and asked me to do her. She kept checking that the condom was on when she herself was the one who put it on!
If this is not paranoia or she is a nut job, I dont know what is. At one point during the sex, she quickly got up and checked my dick to see if the condom was on when my dick NEVER left her pussy. (Another red flag)
By this time, I was already turned off by this mad woman and I focused all my energies to just cum and fuck off!

Her GFE is a terrible 2/10, she will not engage in much conversation, it's like talking to a robot, u ask a question, she answers, that's it.
Best part, while I was showering and trying to engage in a conversation with her, she told me to not talk as she claims the walls are thin and her neighbours can hear our conversation. (Wtf? There are ghosts living in her head?)

While I was wearing my clothes which was placed on the table where she put her phone and the money which I was passed her on the same table.
She rushed to her phone and money like as if I was attempting to steal my money back and she counted the money YET AGAIN just to make sure.

I was in and out of her place in 35mins and she had already booked another customer, I know this because I bumped into the other guy as I exited her unit! So you WILL GET shortchanged on your time.

Im really sorry bro, perhaps you caught her on a very bad day.. my session with her was really really good, perhaps i would rtf and see it again for myself

check ur pm bro
Old 05-01-2021, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7196 / Power: 15
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She just
oint during the sex, she quickly got up and checked my dick to see if the condom was on when my dick NEVER left her pussy. (Another red flag)

Bro Thank you your update and feedback , now due to demands FL most of them never provide good service , after bro here promote her the service will sure drop , so many Waiting for her .... Just put in mind if you want to Fuck FL 90% you will disappointed !!

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 05-01-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 10
GN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud ofGN007SG has much to be proud of

I can totally understand that constant condom checking issue
Indeed a mood killer

They did it mostly coz someone pulled a stunt on them before
But still farking annoying to us lol
Old 05-01-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hornygentleman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
https://www.impmm6.com/girl.php?id=3879

Tried Gao Mei,

First, looks is EXACTLY what you see in the profile (Most accurate is the one in blue tanktop), extremely accurate, quite pretty, is a relatively young milf, age late 20s to early 30s, figure is very slim and slender, nice and natural Bs, perky ass, very soft to squeeze.

Service is high, began a massage, a pretty decent sensual, cat bath before going on with the deed. Very tight , got a slight bush below, i didnt paint nor zhut.

After the deed, offered to bathe me clean as well, gave her a tip but she try to decline and return, but with her high service level, she truly deserve a tip and a recommendation. With the fast food service from many momo girls, this one is one of the very few exception that takes time to satisfy you without rushing. She won't be long for here, will definitely RTF.

Looks:8.5/10 (Exactly what you see, she got a very beautiful hair and a lovely smell)

Boobs:Natural Bs
Ass: 9/10 (Slim, perky and soft)
Complexion: Flawless, pale and smooth skin
Age: Late 20s - Mid 30s (I'm pretty bad at guessing, but she can pull of a late 20s kind of look)

Massage: 8/10 (Not bad, got strength and techniques)
Sensual:8/10 + Cat bath sensually all over
FJ: 8/10 (Take it slow and steady)
GFE: 8/10 (No usage of phone at all, no rush , no chase you away)

Tip: Bring your own towel, she don't have many towels available and the towel provided is not very absorbent...

Overall: Will Recommend and RTF if i'm free, will take a short hiatus, glad to end 2020 with a superb class pre-milf bonk
Decided to find Gao Mei after reading johnsmithzz1996 FR but was I disappointed.

First of all, looks is not exactly what was shown in her profile. I would say she looks slightly older and definitely in her mid to late thirties. There were stretch marks on her B cup boobs and linea nigra on her stomach. Therefore, I suspect she had given birth before. She is a bit cold as well, did not want to hold a conversion with me but YMMV so maybe it's just me.

The only thing going for her service level, she will bath you thoroughly after and before the deed. She put effort in her massage as well and does not short-change your time.
Old 05-01-2021, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 4
TimmyvonSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros here got try this lady?
https://beautycastle.space/june-nuru...sage-full-svc/
Old 06-01-2021, 02:58 AM
Samster

DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
I can totally understand that constant condom checking issue
Indeed a mood killer

They did it mostly coz someone pulled a stunt on them before
But still farking annoying to us lol

Thats not normal behaviour and it could be from a previous bad encounter but to do it so abruptly and constantly, it was just paranoia and madness.
I rest my case, I wont be going to her again thats for sure
Old 06-01-2021, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Bro Thank you your update and feedback , now due to demands FL most of them never provide good service , after bro here promote her the service will sure drop , so many Waiting for her .... Just put in mind if you want to Fuck FL 90% you will disappointed !!
Well, she is just doing herself a disservice then. With the influx of new girls now that Singapore is allowing PRCs to enter with no quarantine, just over the last 4 weeks, there has been easily more than 20 new girls entering the FL scene.
Oh well, more choices for me then
Old 06-01-2021, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 16
LiuBei is a splendid one to beholdLiuBei is a splendid one to beholdLiuBei is a splendid one to beholdLiuBei is a splendid one to beholdLiuBei is a splendid one to beholdLiuBei is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Visited her too at the new place. My experience was the opposite of yours though.
Likewise, she asked for money first. But other than that, all quite positive. She was accommodating and even initiated change of position by herself. Was a good experience for moi but yah, no bbbj for moi. She did capped bj instead. So there's that.

Would I RTF? That would be a yes for me
Old 06-01-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 5
kombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyvonSex View Post
she does have the skills. but not the attitude. so need to take control and ram hard and shut her up. petite milf. likes fast shooters. gfe 0.
Old 06-01-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 5
kombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud ofkombust has much to be proud of

Quote:

maybe you paid her too much and she was wondering if its too gd to be true.
Old 06-01-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 4
TimmyvonSex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
she does have the skills. but not the attitude. so need to take control and ram hard and shut her up. petite milf. likes fast shooters. gfe 0.
Thanks bro with the honest reply. Gfe 0 i half sian liao. Lowering priority to go for her
Old 06-01-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 3
breakfast1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Liu Er - Chio on the outside and the inside
https://beautycastle.space/liu-er-superb-chio-babe/

Honestly, I cannot believe I am actually writing a favourable review of my experience with a Chinese WL. Based on my own experience and the experiences of others, I had been very skeptical of any bookings with any Chinese WLs. But Liu Er was the very antithesis of all that is evil and rotten with FL Dome 2 (please note that my own experience may vary from others, e.g., a lady’s mood is wont to change like the weather, or it could be all an act to use me as bait to lure you guys in), proving me wrong. In comparing her to my experiences with Thais and the Japanese, she is one of the best; honestly, I would never had thought I would live the day a Chinese WL delivered so good and professional, and I would write about it here.

Location: Central. Very, very central and private, but I would recommend searching the web about the location (she’s moving out soon to a more quality location).
Body: 8/10. Sensitive erogenous zones, as far as the correlative responses of “ah”s and “oh”s when touched, seem to suggest; clitoral stimulation was effective for achieving orgasms. Toned (yes, she has soft shaped abs; she was once active about dancing). Breasts are not sizeable (a high A, low B), but so good to squeeze with one in each hand. One nipple is round and good for playing, the other is shy and inverted; I couldn’t stimulate it out of hiding. Butt was of a good size, firm and ready to be grabbed; the skin on her butt was clean, no rashes, no pimples, no sores, just clean, smooth butt skin. Vagina had no funky smells, and she got wet quick after the first orgasm from clitoral stimulation. Overall, a healthy, reasonably toned fleshy body.
Face: 8/10. Pretty. Her make up is not over done and the shades of red, about the eyes and lips, made the sight of her very arousing. Pictures are 90% accurate.
Personality: Confident, affable, conversant, kind (yes, kind), and cooperative with reasonable restrictions. GFE: 9.5/10.
Services experienced: Catbath, and mutual gratification (she let me play with her body, except for fingering, and I let her finish me with a slurpy covered blowjob).

She’s here for a while, she is strict about her physical constitution so she would only see a limited number of clients in a day to avoid burnout, and she comes with her own sorrowful story that pinches the conscience about procuring pay to play services in Singapore and beyond. So, be nice to her, please; she likes Singaporean men; apparently, we are respectful and considerate, so please don’t change that; also, it is the decent thing to do. I figured I should say a thing or 2 about her to help with her business (I did think about how this was going to be at my detriment when making future bookings with her, as well as those who have kept quiet about her, but...I rather she have a higher, more stable frequency of clients who would appreciate decent service, and making the money she needs to get on with her life). It bears repeating that my own experience with Liu Er is representative only of a snapshot in time such that it is cannot and should be read as a an absolute representation of any future experiences; change is the only constant.

Last edited by breakfast1; 06-01-2021 at 08:52 PM.
Old 07-01-2021, 12:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kombust View Post
maybe you paid her too much and she was wondering if its too gd to be true.
Lol, her listed price is $140, I paid $150 coz I had no loose notes.
I wouldnt say I OVERPAID her.
Oh well, her loss, couldnt care less about her, dont think her looks/body/service was good anyway
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1