The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Old 01-07-2020, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 1
micropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

Hi bros
so i've been hearing lots of shits about this dome where the PRC FL cmi post ps picture just to bait us bros. some also bait and switch so I wanted to start this thread on the actual good/legit ones..
feel free to share your honest experience
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 01-07-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 6
hkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: sibei good bonk fL2 dome FR

your post will become empty
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 01-07-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 1
micropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkgcia View Post
your post will become empty
haha.. i had a feeling. this cb really cb
Old 01-07-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lightsaber85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There was a similar thread several days ago about a girl and encouraging people to follow. The following comment was 'she is overpriced.' Now the post is gone.

The truth is that many $200+ PRC girls are staying in condos or hotels but the SafeEntry thing is killing their business. At least 3 working ladies that I know are considering leaving because they are paying the hotel/condo rent but not getting paid. One told me that if she is gone, she won't be back until 2021.
Old 02-07-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 6
hkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightsaber85 View Post
There was a similar thread several days ago about a girl and encouraging people to follow. The following comment was 'she is overpriced.' Now the post is gone.

The truth is that many $200+ PRC girls are staying in condos or hotels but the SafeEntry thing is killing their business. At least 3 working ladies that I know are considering leaving because they are paying the hotel/condo rent but not getting paid. One told me that if she is gone, she won't be back until 2021.
a lot of bad attitude, bad service, bait and switch kills the business. epidemic is just a catalyst.
Old 02-07-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
lightsaber85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
a lot of bad attitude, bad service, bait and switch kills the business. epidemic is just a catalyst.
That's the impression I got from the forum, though I must admit that I have not experienced it yet in Singapore. I've only seen one PRC lady at $220 for a couple of times and the experience has been good. Certainly better than some of the working ladies I saw in Korea, China, and Spain. Maybe the problem is with the lower priced working ladies. For me, once with a $220 lady done right is much more better than twice with a $110 lady done wrong.
Old 02-07-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 2
10003508 is a Helpful and Caring Samster10003508 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Yea. A lot of bait and switch recently.

Last time is just fake picture, or service listed not provided.

Now they even change the listed price when I get there. Knn.

Bros remember to ask for price before you go, to avoid scam.
Old 02-07-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

went a few recently, all fail, just out to get your $ fast job pcc even better,
but pre covid last yr yr before tried a few from lavender spas was good, can french kiss do whatever u want and no rush, most of the centrals was good all can french and do most of the thing GFE as well, pop pimple chit chat with you some even cook for u.. just going for the regulars rotate around 3 or 4 now, if all busy rather not try
Old 03-07-2020, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BoogieUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10003508 View Post
Yea. A lot of bait and switch recently.

Last time is just fake picture, or service listed not provided.

Now they even change the listed price when I get there. Knn.

Bros remember to ask for price before you go, to avoid scam.
Wow. This really cb. Next time bring just about exact amount with extra $10 or $20.
Old 03-07-2020, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Top Gun is Cool - loads of Potential

This dome hopeless, I use go in gang of friend , as 3-4 friend we go together, but now a day, fake photo, lousy service. We kena once, pretty young lady photo end up is Aunty older than my Aunty. I am just confuse should I pay her, or she should pay me instead
Old 04-07-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 4
hickory2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhickory2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How ironic that a thread for good bonks getting filled with posts about shit service prc FLs. Just goes to show how lousy their service is.
Old 08-07-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1334 / Power: 15
fatguy has much to be proud offatguy has much to be proud offatguy has much to be proud offatguy has much to be proud offatguy has much to be proud offatguy has much to be proud offatguy has much to be proud offatguy has much to be proud offatguy has much to be proud offatguy has much to be proud of

Think all my years in SBF... i only had girls from here 3 or 4 times.

its hit and miss.

1 was very nice. slightly older, milfy chick. service was good. would give her 8/10

1 was average, decent massage, 2 happy endings with baby oil

2 was pretty crappy, 1 was on the phone, 1 hand massage the other one messaging. the other one was pretty different from her photo and was COMMANDING, ask me go shower, then get on the bed. i also xian!

now a days, if i want ATB, i go across the casueway. but sadly now cannot.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 12-07-2020, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 2
3someIsAwesome deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy3someIsAwesome deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

OK so I was desperate and given the limited stock available now, I dived back into dome 2. Had a few misses. But I have to say Qing Qing from Sg Castle was really beyond my expectations. Price for FJ is for your negotiation. Slim A cupper with a perky bubble butt. Shaved and smooth skin. Slutty CFM face. Literally ass fuck me with her tongue, and she went in real deep. And her BBBJ was outstanding. Pattern more than badminton... Highlight was she helicopter above me while I was lying on my back, with my dick never leaving her mouth. Pink, wet and tight pussy. Lastly, she's a trooper. CIM and sucked everything dry (With those deepthroat kind to suck my balls empty).

Sharing is caring...
Old 13-07-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 8
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold

My best bonk so far was a regular fl whom i visited since last sept

Sadly she went back 3 wks ago. Miss her
Old 14-07-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Xhunter2507 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someIsAwesome View Post
OK so I was desperate and given the limited stock available now, I dived back into dome 2. Had a few misses. But I have to say Qing Qing from Sg Castle was really beyond my expectations. Price for FJ is for your negotiation. Slim A cupper with a perky bubble butt. Shaved and smooth skin. Slutty CFM face. Literally ass fuck me with her tongue, and she went in real deep. And her BBBJ was outstanding. Pattern more than badminton... Highlight was she helicopter above me while I was lying on my back, with my dick never leaving her mouth. Pink, wet and tight pussy. Lastly, she's a trooper. CIM and sucked everything dry (With those deepthroat kind to suck my balls empty).

Sharing is caring...
Bro which Qing Qing u referring to?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1