The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2021, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
tamade666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
The Tantra teacher giving millennials 'orgasms' in Singapore

anyone tried this before?
christina neh neh looks big.

https://www.bbc.com/reel/video/p083x...s-in-singapore
Old 25-11-2021, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!
Re: The Tantra teacher giving millennials 'orgasms' in Singapore

She mentioned that you need to make love with life. That's the polite way of saying "life will fuck you up".

Btw, her customer in that video looks so ugly I almost puked out my latte. No wonder she needs help.

My Story- My Spicy Love Affair With A KTV Lady
Old 25-11-2021, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
She mentioned that you need to make love with life. That's the polite way of saying "life will fuck you up".

Btw, her customer in that video looks so ugly I almost puked out my latte. No wonder she needs help.
Dont say people ugly lah...
Aiyoh...puke latte out somemore
mouth bad and waste drink...
Why you so like dat?
Old 26-11-2021, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
zetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzetrio2002 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very ugly meh?

I tot just a little fat. Maybe she's already 40 years old?
Old 26-11-2021, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1094 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Quote:

I honestly don’t think she’s ugly, but more on a plumper side. And sometimes still waters run deep. Could be a lot of fun?
Old 27-11-2021, 11:24 AM
Samster

Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!Piledriver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
I honestly don’t think she’s ugly, but more on a plumper side. And sometimes still waters run deep. Could be a lot of fun?
One man's meat is another man's poison. Maybe she will be a lot of fun after she completes her tantra sessions. But better turn off the lights

Old 27-11-2021, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Does she have any male customers ? Any feedback from them ? Why is the customer female instead of male ?
Old 27-11-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Cui! Probably faint
Old 28-11-2021, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

The teacher is quite milf and i would surely take.
I find the student ok as well. She look like those typical single and successful OL that spend most of her 20/30s climbing the corporate ladder. Very brave for her to appeal in such video. if she was in my office i am sure hit on her for a quickie. Maybe i am just easy and take any girl with decent size boobs.
Old 29-11-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Do not judge, dun be superficial.
Old 29-11-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 19
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

i don't understand it, a dildo and a vibrator does the same and more? i wonder if she accepts male customers though LOL
Old 29-11-2021, 05:13 PM
Samster

cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

https://tantrapath.com/product/private-sessions/

$250 to find out if it works!
Old 30-11-2021, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 15
lonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to beholdlonely etoile is a splendid one to behold

Would not mind making love to her client with christina supervising and demonstrating.
Old 30-11-2021, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
She accepts male customers as well (According to her website). So you want to try, and write FR for us?

Old 30-11-2021, 06:12 PM
Samster

chop carrot price leh, i will pretend to lean back and let my head touch her neh neh while she's guiding me lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1