The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2021, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
The best piaks are those where the girl really really wants you to cum inside.....and when you're cumming she will squeeze every drop and make sure your balls are empty.

No FL can match that kind of service, so if you ever find someone like that, don't ever let go......
So far have not meet one yet.

Lucky you to experience one, cheers!
Old 30-11-2021, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any of you guys successfully 'retire' from going to these MLs, FLs etc?

Have stopped for 2 years now not because I’m quitting just that quality girls are getting less and less after covid19. Now waiting for Geylang to reopen. I see calling FL as something desirable. Like women enjoy going for spa treatments or buying expensive bags while I love fucking syt. When Geylang was still open I used to visit yitiaolongs and have the FL bath me on the waterbed. The waterbed + FJ would take a full hour and you will feel completely satisfied after the fuck. Even after married and kids I find it hard to quit or rather there is no need to quit. Id rather have regular, spaced out, fucks with FL than to quit then regret it when I’m old. By then even if you want to fuck your dick might not cooperate
Old 30-11-2021, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 16
ichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to allichigo_ichie is a name known to all
Re: Any of you guys successfully 'retire' from going to these MLs, FLs etc?

i have stopped too. The risk of getting caught at HC or contact tracing manage to convince the kiasee me to stop this activity. Also, current batch are getting worse, last time at least half will shower with you and most will go full nude as SOP really put me off.

So with these 2 main reasons, I managed to get over this unhealthy hobby.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1