The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 17
EmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

Quote:
Originally Posted by intelcore3 View Post
However when you are vax, the chances of getting severe covid is very very slim. the chances of being infected but not getting covid disease is low but high enough chance to be still infectious (esp in the first 3 days)...that it is worrying for unvax.
Sounds like a good sale pitch but it's NOT true. Just look at the numbers, even local numbers will tell you that the number of hospitalization between vax and unvax is in proportion to the vax take up rate. ICU, unvax slightly higher. Anyway all these numbers are meaningless if we do not know the profile of the patients. All the deaths recently, 80+...90+ with cancer, organ failure. Some vax, some unvax but does that really make a difference? If you feel that you need the vax then go right ahead. However please don't have the misconception that you are protecting anyone. The vax DOES NOT prevent infection, DOES NOT prevent transmission. Even MOH don't advertise get jabbed to save grandpa and grandma anymore. You are not protect anyone but yourself and the unvax are not harming anyone except themselves(Even this is debatable). The deciding factor whether or not a person gets serious covid is their age and comorbidities. Thus the old and sick MIGHT need the vaccine but for many of us, the benefits DOES NOT outweigh the risks. There is an old saying, "If the only tool you have is a hammer, you will start treating all your problems like a nail.”

Adults are "free" to make their own choices, although many are coerce by the strong arm tactics of the tyrants. However, exposing children to all the possible side effects just to take a vax that they don't even need is truly a crime against humanity. Fear is indeed a very powerful tool. Although it's not just fear, everyone is just sick and tired of the lockdowns and restrictions. That is why they drinking the kool aid. They just close their eye and submit hoping that things can finally go back to normal. I personally know people who had to visit the doctors or A&E after the 1st shot but still bite the bullet and go for the 2nd one just so that they can keep their jobs or lead a "normal" life. Too bad, the 2 shots is not the end, it's just the beginning.

So those who support the discrimination of the unvax. Mark my words, soon you will kicked back into the unvax group unless you get your boosters. You either you keep rolling the dice or suffer the "punishments" that you so righteously support.
Old 27-08-2021, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 10
chubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: I am fully vaxxed. That said, I stand in solidarity with my fellow unvaxxed S'por

What a bunch of retarded argument. Its like arguing saying there are equal number of people dying in car accident DESPITE wearing safety belts therefore we don't have to bucle up? Balooney
Old 27-08-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

EmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
What a bunch of retarded argument. Its like arguing saying there are equal number of people dying in car accident DESPITE wearing safety belts therefore we don't have to bucle up? Balooney
We look at the science and numbers. Name calling is counterproductive and to be honest your example is downright silly and just a red herring. Your assumption of the efficacy of the vaccine as compared to a seatbelt in terms of serving their purposes is total wrong in the first place.

Last edited by EmCee; 27-08-2021 at 09:39 AM.
Old 27-08-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Fully agree with TS, I myself am unvaccinated, and will never go for the experimental jab even with all the current restrictions in place. Government's interest is to get everyone vaccinated so as to open up the border to allow more foreigners, especially those from India to come in (notice the recent justifications such as youtube video and e-billboards at lift lobbies from government about how CECA is good for Singapore?).
If you get jabbed and so happen to get adverse effects due to the vaccination, government isn't liable, likewise the pharma will not be liable as well.
Old 27-08-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15655 / Power: 17
szczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond reputeszczesny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmCee View Post
t.
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillcapped View Post
l.
Well said EmCee, good analysis

skillcapped bro u r not alone, I'm also not vaxx!
Old 29-08-2021, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Don't want to jab then don't jab la, but live with the consequences. People trying to help but unappreciative people just know how to find fault with it. Srsly..it's free and it's to help improve the immune system against covid, not 100% as nothing is 100% in this world. No one can help anyone if they are unwilling to change, if you feel your smart opinion is the most important because you have a big ego, go make a change instead of complaining.
Jeez the amount of benchwarmers here who complain and do nothing. Your health is your own fucking responsibility
Old 29-08-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppip View Post
Don't want to jab then don't jab la, but live with the consequences. People trying to help but unappreciative people just know how to find fault with it. Srsly..it's free and it's to help improve the immune system against covid, not 100% as nothing is 100% in this world. No one can help anyone if they are unwilling to change, if you feel your smart opinion is the most important because you have a big ego, go make a change instead of complaining.
Jeez the amount of benchwarmers here who complain and do nothing. Your health is your own fucking responsibility
"Free and provide protection against covid. Everyone is just trying to help." How I wish things were that simple. A lot of people have experienced otherwise.

Yes, we chose not the take part in this medical trial and will live the the consequences. So? What the issue? It's EXACTLY like you said "Your health is your own fucking responsibility". We are taking full responsibility of our body because this is just a "voluntary" medical trial that NO ONE but ourselves will be liable when things go wrong. Not the government, drug company, friend, colleague, boss or some random person online.

https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/vaccination/vifap

Vaccine Injury Financial Assistance Programme for COVID-19 Vaccination (VIFAP)

VIFAP provides one-time goodwill financial assistance to all Singaporean citizens, permanent residents and long-term pass holders vaccinated under the national vaccination programme who had experienced serious side effects that are assessed to be related to COVID-19 vaccines.

Goodwill. Go figure.
Old 29-08-2021, 06:10 PM
Samster

Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Ya correct ah, no use trying to try and convince others. Just stop this toxic thread
Old 31-08-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
superfucker6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hard to tell anti-vac people as they don't believe it. From the first day you are born are you given vaccine to prevent disease, TB hepatitis to name a few. If you don't like it then next time don't give your kids vaccine at all. Opt of of all vaccine!

This thread is getting stupid. Is like arguing that condoms (vaccine) don't prevent STD 100%, so no need to wear condom when you fucking around. Because is not 100% guarantee.

What kind of stupid anti-vac people!
Old 31-08-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfucker6969 View Post
Hard to tell anti-vac people as they don't believe it. From the first day you are born are you given vaccine to prevent disease, TB hepatitis to name a few. If you don't like it then next time don't give your kids vaccine at all. Opt of of all vaccine!

This thread is getting stupid. Is like arguing that condoms (vaccine) don't prevent STD 100%, so no need to wear condom when you fucking around. Because is not 100% guarantee.

What kind of stupid anti-vac people!
I am quite happy that there is nothing really left to dispute about when we talk about the science and numbers. All that is left is to make silly accusations to try to win an argument.

We choose not to take part in this medical trial means we are anti-vax? In the first place, what you took should not be called a vaccine. Vaccines do not work this way. AT BEST you can call it a leaky vaccine. I have taken plenty of working vaccines like hep b and tetanus, never have I had to worry about needing to visit A&E after that.

Condom...seat belt...I would love see more irrelevant examples. If a condom does not do what it's supposed to do AND has the potential to damage my health possibly permanently then yes, I will not use it. I will look for other safer ways to prevent STD and unwanted pregnancy.
Old 01-09-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Give logic to stupid people, they still find problem. Don't complain about discrimination, people offer help but u refuse, it's a problem u gotta deal with. Because end of the day it's ur choice, live by the consequences
Old 02-09-2021, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Did I got censored.
Old 13-09-2021, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 10
chubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmCee View Post
We look at the science and numbers. Name calling is counterproductive and to be honest your example is downright silly and just a red herring. Your assumption of the efficacy of the vaccine as compared to a seatbelt in terms of serving their purposes is total wrong in the first place.
Science and numbers already shown that vaccine can vastly reduce the % of complication or death as a result of Covid. Your refusal to accept the numbers and selectively quoting the outliers is frankly counterproductive and totally wrong. The point to note is 1) vaccine isn't to protect against getting covid, its protecting you against complications or death 2) vaccine isn't 100% effective sure, but it prevents complication or death in almost >90% of the cases hence does not overwhelm our hospitals 3) vaccination is the only way to get the country and economy moving again.

Bottomline line it sure beats being unvaccinated!
Old 13-09-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1034 / Power: 23
Osama has much to be proud ofOsama has much to be proud ofOsama has much to be proud ofOsama has much to be proud ofOsama has much to be proud ofOsama has much to be proud ofOsama has much to be proud ofOsama has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Science and numbers already shown that vaccine can vastly reduce the % of complication or death as a result of Covid. Your refusal to accept the numbers and selectively quoting the outliers is frankly counterproductive and totally wrong. The point to note is 1) vaccine isn't to protect against getting covid, its protecting you against complications or death 2) vaccine isn't 100% effective sure, but it prevents complication or death in almost >90% of the cases hence does not overwhelm our hospitals 3) vaccination is the only way to get the country and economy moving again.

Bottomline line it sure beats being unvaccinated!
Simple reply. No it doesn't. Show me the numbers.

We are around 80%+ vaxxed. The hospitalization rate is around 8:2 vaxxed vs unvaxxed. ICU unvaxxed higher but again, the number is low and the patient profiles are usually similar. It's the old and very sick. Vax or not, it is not going to make much of a difference.

How I really wish we can just jab our way out of this. Highly vaxxed countries like our's, the numbers are shooting up and so are the hospitalization of the vaxxed. That is why everyone is panicking, start implementing new control measures, giving 3rd even 4th shots. Can't you see that the magic bullet is not working?

I agree with you that the "vaccine" might help certain groups of ppl but for the majority, younger, relatively healthy and especially the children. The benefits DOES NOT outweigh the risks. When you are undergoing a medical procedure not for health but to get your freedom back, you know something is wrong somewhere.
Old 13-09-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Hospitalization rate for those vaccinated are climbing higher each day, so much so that MOH got to boosts the number under 'not fully vaccinated' by lumping the groups together (unvaccinated + partially vaccinated + two doses but <14 days). This makes the number under 'not fully vaccinated' larger in the hope that the fully vaccinated numbers will look smaller.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1