The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wife having affair?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
There is whole lot of cum inside
Do you want someone to talk......
.....to your wife?

seriously lah - dont think you should be that affected by it lah. She's open about it. Just confront her nicely and ask who was it....
I thought it was pretty kinky!!!
accept it, love her so let her be free, she'll be yours forever
heck, she might even let you have your fun elsewhere (which I believe you already did)
Why you so like dat?
Old 30-11-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
gotyourtip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Do you want someone to talk......
.....to your wife?

seriously lah - dont think you should be that affected by it lah. She's open about it. Just confront her nicely and ask who was it....
I thought it was pretty kinky!!!
accept it, love her so let her be free, she'll be yours forever
heck, she might even let you have your fun elsewhere (which I believe you already did)
Agree bro, just be open with her, then no need to be discreet and doing things behind each other
Old 30-11-2021, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 14
boyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond reputeboyboy1001 has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody mention to check handphone?

Even if she admit , it could be half truths and full of lies

Its better to get a bigger picture first with the handphone
Old 30-11-2021, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy1001 View Post
Its better to get a bigger picture first with the handphone
Now TS can still pretend not to know. Check already then divorce how? TS may be alone for life. Women's charter is also biased against men. At least he has a hot wife to bed occasionally now. Let him weigh and think through his options first.

TS, if you ever give her a license to roam outside, please share the classic advice we learnt from NS. She won't know as she didn't serve NS.

1. Do anything you want but don't get caught.
2. If you want to eat outside, remember to wipe your mouth before coming home.
3. If you want to drink milk, there isn't a need to bring the cow home.
Old 30-11-2021, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Discovered a used condom in the toilet bin ytd.
Never asked her. She must be having an affair cos its not mine
Do you have a maid?
Sometimes its the maid.

Otherwise, she is quite careless.
Old 01-12-2021, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Do you have a maid?
Sometimes its the maid.

Otherwise, she is quite careless.
Agree, didn't think about the maid...

BTW, I had found an empty morning after pill before, in the master bedroom drawer.
Questioned my wife and she gave a lame excuse.
Anyway, I am not too bothered by it. - Not as if I am a saint...
Old 01-12-2021, 07:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Not sure if its her ig friends as she is forever sharing phtos in akimpy outfits and set to public
Old 01-12-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 3
truthsayer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fuck other guys openly nvm can close one eye, but bring back home to fuck and never even bother to cover tracks? She don't even respect you anymore.

Now it's not about openly letting each other fuck other people. Now is she don't even give a fuck about you anymore.
Old 01-12-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 7
norknork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternorknork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As other bros have said, bringing guys home is really the last straw. But best to ask first. Ultimately, you can say you married your wife coz she is good in bed, etc. But know that both of you will grow old and when sex is out of question, then what? It is hurting you for sure, if not why are you posting this? The hurt will get stronger as the days go by. It will then subside but you will have a lot of unanswered questions and even if she insists she told you the truth about everything, you will still believe not everything is the truth. There will be self doubt about everything, from whether she really loves you, is she with them coz your dick is small, etc.

I kena green hat twice a few years ago and till now, it hurts and my self esteem can suddenly dip damn low at times. But time heals but you will never forget.
Old 01-12-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

Ytd when having sex with her, kept thinking of another guy fucking her on my bed
Made me quiet excited but after i cum feel quilty abt it
Old 01-12-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 6
ShuttleMaxim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Ytd when having sex with her, kept thinking of another guy fucking her on my bed
Why do you feel guilty when you are her hubby?
Old 01-12-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 14
SimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to allSimplyLoveThong is a name known to all

Quote:
Actually, when fking her, you can do dirty talk and her if she ever fantasise fking another man on the same bed. Use it as a test!
Old 01-12-2021, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuttleMaxim View Post
Cos i fantasise someone pumping her at that moment
Old 01-12-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShuttleMaxim View Post
Sexuality can be a mystery sometimes.
Old 01-12-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You the man

Let me give you a suggestion -

Ask her to say the name of another guy while you're at it
Not yours
and tell her gently that you actually wouldn't mind although you have never mentioned it....

she might just grip you harder...
trust me
Why you so like dat?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1