The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Naty, TeeRukLover

Old 11-11-2021, 06:11 PM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 63
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sammyboy sex forum TWENTY YEARS and still going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiofukis View Post
Only register an account 10 years.. ago... missed all the fun in the first 10-year
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
Same same. Hahah
Yea .. me too ..
Old 28-11-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1542 / Power: 17
andthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant futureandthenhor has a brilliant future

wowww.. 20 years!!
Old 28-11-2021, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

joined sammyboy when i was sec 2, had many great experiences over the years when the price was reasonable and the girls had great service and quality.

rem the good old days when the legendary baixue was around, visited her every week after my gym session for a post workout session and it was only 50- 60 bucks for full service.

And the good days where lin pei, jiaqi was ard..ah memories

lovely.
Old 28-11-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
joined sammyboy when i was sec 2, had many great experiences over the years when the price was reasonable and the girls had great service and quality.

rem the good old days when the legendary baixue was around, visited her every week after my gym session for a post workout session and it was only 50- 60 bucks for full service.

And the good days where lin pei, jiaqi was ard..ah memories

lovely.
Sec 2 still underage leh to surf sbf...

$50 to $60 for full service was back 2005 to 2009...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 28-11-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

yep and the international forum section brought me to bkk, phuket, changping, houjie,barcelona madame shops and so many locations with the hottest girls.

Truely good memories....yes im in my 40s now

Wonder what life will be like if i never encountered sbfg and just studied, worked and got married without tasting this dimension of life.

TBH, sometimes the gfs i had, they can never match the service standards of the best in the business so i'm spoilt in that aspect.
Old 28-11-2021, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
yep and the international forum section brought me to bkk, phuket, changping, houjie,barcelona madame shops and so many locations with the hottest girls.

Wonder what life will be like if i never encountered sbfg and just studied, worked and got married without tasting this dimension of life.

TBH, sometimes the gfs i had, they can never match the service standards of the best in the business so i'm spoilt in that aspect.
Bro, can share some of your life and international stories?

Now I’m in my mid 20s, reading those stories from 10+ years ago I feel like I really missed out the fun cos SG is so much stricter and expensive now hahaha

Plus with the covid situation, can only read up all the stories all the bros here write and use my imagination to fantasize about girls from around the world
Old 28-11-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8811 / Power: 11
hongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to SBF that I gotta know famous cheongster like Seaj!
Old 28-11-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
elt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud ofelt0n has much to be proud of
Quote:

Maybe you will lead a happier and more wholesome life? 😅
Old 29-11-2021, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 22
ken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterken_v2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow, so long already. thanks for the great years. more to come

stay hard and strong!
Old 30-11-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11546 / Power: 11
undergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to SBF that I know many good bros here to Cheong China together.
Old 30-11-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

A life left unexplored is not worth living at all. So i got no regrets.
Old 30-11-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 4
str33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstr33thawk is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow.. 20 years and still going strong. Bless you boss. I am also around in sbf since last 15 yrs but deleted the old account after it being exposed to wife

Lets call it a grand SAMMIVERSARY tomorrow
Old 01-12-2021, 07:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Ahh I use to have Magix and Cable modem (trial in Jurong Area $30/mth)

512mpbs and 1.5mbps. Now is like 1gbps or gtfo.
512 kbps you mean
Old 01-12-2021, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Started this forum on 1st Dec 2001 at 1 pm.
Moved here from SG FL yahoo groups.

Or did I go to Delphi ? Forgot already..

Of course, before Sammy, got scammed of Nokia phone by the 1900 guy offering sexy girls, long story short, I was stupid enough to surrender 3310, but smart and hide my N95 pretend i only have 3310.

Not many points like some others, some having points in 5 figure, but surviving, especially since now I am base in Pinoy land.

Congratulations

20/20 ��

Last edited by etsys; 01-12-2021 at 09:17 AM.
Old 01-12-2021, 08:06 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

It is now just past 1st Dec 2021 - 1pm
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1