The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-11-2021, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 15
pykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of lightpykrete is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/kk-massage/

Bro, u mean this one? I am about to book her.. but a lot of phone usage is a big turn off.
Yep this one. Wasted as her physical specs are pretty good.
Old 30-11-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 12
ysoserious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Posting my FR for Nov girls:

1) Shan Shan
Was her regular at her old spa, so I went to her to get my number into the database.
Looks: 7/10 (youngest of the ones I tried)
Boobs: 8/10 (Was the reasons why I became her regular at the spa, natural and big)
Massage: 6/10
GFE: 7/10 (Since I am her regular, YMMV)

2) Mei Mei
As many others FR have stated, she is hard to book. Contactd the morning of, but only got a slot for next day 7pm.
Looks: 7/10 (Early MILF, wont reject)
Boobs: 6/10 (Big, but cant tell if its enhanced)
Massage: 8/10 (Very strong and relaxing)
Sensual: 8/10
BJ: The 360 BJ was quite eye opening

3) Xue Er
First time with Nuru, no regrets. Was pretty sexciting to have a hot milf rubbing her oily body all over you. And her scrubbing was pretty good too. Felt super cleaned afterwards
Looks: 7/10 (I prefer Mei Mei looks)
Boobs: 6.5/10 (Big but like Mei Mei, cant tell if its real or not, softer than Mei Mei though)
Sensual: 9/10
Fake FJ: 9/10 (Felt pretty real)

Overall would definetly RTM XE and MM in Dec if got no new ang pai revealing themselves
Old 30-11-2021, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Agree that service fall under heavy flavour category for this new ML but still abit lacking from LN benchmark standard since she is recommended by her..thus using her as a service level indicator.

As for look, she is not my cup of tea due to my high standard of 样貌协会…so will still stick to Anan (bare minimum for looks at 7/10) amongst the CZ/JS gang so will not RTM/RTF as she did offer off menu service but i politely decline though
Heavy flavour means what? Like not so pretty + milfy?
Old 30-11-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2941 / Power: 17
alow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
That's more than what some people earn in a year

Lol can only imagine the amount of fun you had after splashing the amount on them...
erm .... not sure ....
Old 30-11-2021, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2941 / Power: 17
alow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond reputealow2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Have been hibernating since I last visited Aini end Oct. I guess can hibernate longer. 旧的不去,新的不来。Sadly those new ones that 来 also seems very average.
too much landmines out there.
hibernate mode now.
Old 30-11-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Momdkla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alow2 View Post
too much landmines out there.
hibernate mode now.
What do you mean?
Old 30-11-2021, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 814 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 4
bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!bondage is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4455697 View Post
No wonder no one is replying me...i thought i kena blacklist (altho i only managed to try once)
Yesterday still raining.
Old 30-11-2021, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
yeah . aini and sugar was my top 2 . blew 50k on them give and take.
there isn't a 3rd .
on and off do explore but was scammed pretty bad.
now i can go hibernate
Aah I see, now I know who is her regular that gifted her those jewellery she showed one day

I have much less spending power but still it was very nice experience with Aini. Will fondly remember her for a very long time. My last visit was more than a month ago (because started trying another girl recently). Was thinking of visiting her again but now that won’t happen. It makes me sad but I wish her all the best in her future. Hopefully with huge money she made here through hard work she’ll be able to find a better way to live.
Old 30-11-2021, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 6
vici deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
https://sglonelyguy-7.com/fiona-msg/
does she naked during msg and allow licking nipple?
She will be fully clothed. No touching upper body no licking.

Anyways, if you are new to her, most likely wont be accepted for booking. So just move on.
Old 30-11-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Heavy flavour means what? Like not so pretty + milfy?
Heavy flavour in this context means better than your carrot vanilla service even though looks wise is not up to my standard haha
Old 30-11-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Believemeornot is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallGuy100 View Post
Many totally not working, not even accepting firm regulars. So you think leh?
Any idea when can go out again? My leave just nice this week then raining heavily. What a luck! Looking at nice ML also going back. There goes my holiday!
Old 30-11-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
50k? I presume u had them real good. Lol
Quote:
many bros also i believed.
we need more of this reasonably attractive lass to open up and name the price upfront, cut to the chase and enjoy the moment. 🤘
Old 30-11-2021, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
we need more of this reasonably attractive lass to open up and name the price upfront, cut to the chase and enjoy the moment. 🤘
yes.. agree. Lack of crop these day. All don’t dare come
Old 30-11-2021, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 624 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by addict999 View Post
Heavy flavour in this context means better than your carrot vanilla service even though looks wise is not up to my standard haha
Looks really not pretty? I think I have a certain criteria with looks too LOL. Does she at least look like her pictures on the ad?
Old 01-12-2021, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Believemeornot View Post
Any idea when can go out again? My leave just nice this week then raining heavily. What a luck! Looking at nice ML also going back. There goes my holiday!
actually there are still quite a fair bit of ML working.
Just that they are taking regulars and some might be fully booked as regulars also want to play safe.
IMO, whether it is typhoon or what.
There is still opportunity to go out if u want to go
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1