The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 30-11-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Share a real story that happened to me around 10 years ago. Back then my gf was working part time as a receptionist in a female beauty centre after her A levels. I used to pick her up after work. She told me that the centre mainly services tai tai and provide hormone therapy and vaginal tightening kind of service. Of the tai tai are like menopause age already. There was once I was waiting for my gf to off work outside when one of the tai tai asked for my phone number. Long story short I ended up sleeping with the aunty. She was late 40s I estimate at the time and I was early 20s. Eventhough she was so much older I’m not going to say no to free sex. Apparently the treatments they receive will make them feel super horny and their husbands either cannot perform well enough or just not interested in them any more. After that first fuck she mentioned me to her other friends and I ended up having 3-4 ladies that I fuck regularly. All are lao aunties some are milf but others just plain unattractive. My gf was non the wiser till this day.
Old 30-11-2021, 01:20 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

10 years ago gf...10 years later still gf?

Wow...marathon relationship ah?

Hopefully you've gotten paid for your gigolo services

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Share a real story that happened to me around 10 years ago.

My gf was non the wiser till this day.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 30-11-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Share a real story that happened to me around 10 years ago. Back then my gf was working part time as a receptionist in a female beauty centre after her A levels. I used to pick her up after work. She told me that the centre mainly services tai tai and provide hormone therapy and vaginal tightening kind of service. Of the tai tai are like menopause age already. There was once I was waiting for my gf to off work outside when one of the tai tai asked for my phone number. Long story short I ended up sleeping with the aunty. She was late 40s I estimate at the time and I was early 20s. Eventhough she was so much older I’m not going to say no to free sex. Apparently the treatments they receive will make them feel super horny and their husbands either cannot perform well enough or just not interested in them any more. After that first fuck she mentioned me to her other friends and I ended up having 3-4 ladies that I fuck regularly. All are lao aunties some are milf but others just plain unattractive. My gf was non the wiser till this day.
this type of things only happen to young guys i feel. did they bring u out to eat and shop?
Old 30-11-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40260 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Guess they need to test out after treatment n lucky u will spotted MILFs in their 40s r great sex if well maintain

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 30-11-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Guess they need to test out after treatment n lucky u will spotted MILFs in their 40s r great sex if well maintain
well done bro. milfs give some of the best fucks. i used to go for ladies 10 years my senior when i was younger.
Old 01-12-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
well done bro. milfs give some of the best fucks. i used to go for ladies 10 years my senior when i was younger.
Why didn't i think of doing that the last time ?? ...was a guai guai boy ...haha...now it's too late to regret

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 01-12-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Stanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStanleestanlee deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cestycesty View Post
well agreed. milf usually will please more if her partner is way younger. think they want to show the younger guy that they wont lose to syt.
Old 01-12-2021, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIBlack View Post
Had it with my ex neighbour's son. Met him again during a gathering with friends (he was a girlfriend's close friend from another group). He didn't remember me but I told him I do and asked after his family. I thought we wouldn't meet again after that night of drinking and dancing, he chatted with me through a social media chat box.

He was full of sweet words, took a while to get me and after that, he went after another girlfriend (bustier) of mine. Ha, he said he is a passive person, always waiting for the other party to initiate and thats all lies. Saw how he fucked up my gf after a few months and told lies on me wanting to break off with him first. Treated us like dust on his clothes.

Guys, if you wanna fool around, just be smart, don't fool around with lies covering over lies and within the same group of friends. Truth will get exposed and you never know what will happen when girls wanna get revenge together.
That's rather true. Most guys are not good liars as we tend to forget about details. No lie that won't crack at the test of time. Worst, when details are not managed. Some of us also are ignorant that girls like go either bitch or praise about their men. Once cross check and notice the subject is the same guy, hoolah, all hells will break loose.
Old 01-12-2021, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 6
JordanHendo14 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJordanHendo14 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Were they tighter after their treatment?
Old 01-12-2021, 05:58 PM
Samster

junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Why didn't i think of doing that the last time ?? ...was a guai guai boy ...haha...now it's too late to regret
never too late, when he's in his 20s,he was bonked by MILF who were in their 40s. If you are in your 30s,theb look for the senior MILFs who are in their 50s or 60s lor. Lol.
Old 01-12-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanHendo14 View Post
Were they tighter after their treatment?
How do you expect him to know unless he bonked them before and after the treatment.
Old 01-12-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
never too late, when he's in his 20s,he was bonked by MILF who were in their 40s. If you are in your 30s,theb look for the senior MILFs who are in their 50s or 60s lor. Lol.
T.Q. bro junior_cannibal for yr encouragement n recommendation ...see whether there's a chance or not...haha...nah, just kidding only lah, too old to do anything now

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 02-12-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
T.Q. bro junior_cannibal for yr encouragement n recommendation ...see whether there's a chance or not...haha...nah, just kidding only lah, too old to do anything now
it's never too late, unless your little Joe boycotts you. Of course, you need a willing MILF partner that you can accept as a package, in terms of looks, body and character.
Old 03-12-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 20
FLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of lightFLover is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,

I'm not too active in the forum but would like to share the following encounter that I had some years back. I got to know this ML when I went for massages at a spa (now closed) in the west.

Eva was a Malaysian working in SG. Looks wise, she's slim, early 30-ish, average height, has a pleasant face and with a sweet dimple when she smiles.

She was chatty and we spoke on many things, from food we like, to perfume we wear, to music, movies etc.

I have to highlight that the massage was clean and proper and I wasn't expecting anything special. As I RTM more, we got very comfortable with each other and her massage was also getting better as I can sense that she put in a lot more effort to take care of my aching back. Always felt very relax after the sessions with her and I would usually give her a small $10/20 tip for her good service…… (to be continued)

p/s: Do let me know if it's the right place to share my story.
Old 03-12-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 14
xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!xAhKingx is one of the Best!

bro FLover pls continue
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1