The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Youngpang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Newly single ladies - exchange contacts

Recently gave up my alter ego lifestyle as a swinging playboy and have a few FWB contacts to exchange.

PM if keen to trade. My only ask is that you are decent looking, well spoken and not a creepy asshole. If you ugly and cant speak proper English and u old as fuck, then stick to Geylang better.

Some examples:
1) 33yo consultant, local. Best rim job ever received. Slightly chubby but wont reject.
2) 27yo socialite. Married but unhappy. Likes to suck you dry after you cum. Says it makes her feel good to see the guy squirm lol. Heavy make up, remove alr maybe 6/10.
Old 24-11-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 12
HassanalBolkiah is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHassanalBolkiah is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Newly single ladies - exchange contacts

The Fwbs are locals or Fts?
Old 24-11-2021, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youngpang View Post
Recently gave up my alter ego lifestyle as a swinging playboy and have a few FWB contacts to exchange.

PM if keen to trade. My only ask is that you are decent looking, well spoken and not a creepy asshole. If you ugly and cant speak proper English and u old as fuck, then stick to Geylang better.

Some examples:
1) 33yo consultant, local. Best rim job ever received. Slightly chubby but wont reject.
2) 27yo socialite. Married but unhappy. Likes to suck you dry after you cum. Says it makes her feel good to see the guy squirm lol. Heavy make up, remove alr maybe 6/10.
Do you have the permission of these ladies to pass their contact info around to strangers looking for sex? Do these ladies know you are doing it? How would they feel if they suddenly got calls from strangers looking for sex from them? U say they are your FWBs. Well, what kind of fucked up friend like you would do that?
Old 25-11-2021, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Do you have the permission of these ladies to pass their contact info around to strangers looking for sex? Do these ladies know you are doing it? How would they feel if they suddenly got calls from strangers looking for sex from them? U say they are your FWBs. Well, what kind of fucked up friend like you would do that?

LOL drop your holier than thou attitude. Get off your high horse and stop acting pious when you are surfing a sex forum where people share stories about banging others wives or hook up with maids.

Dont be a moron. No one just calls and asks for sex. In any case, its always the girls choice to respond or not after initial intros.
Old 25-11-2021, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
LOL drop your holier than thou attitude. Get off your high horse and stop acting pious when you are surfing a sex forum where people share stories about banging others wives or hook up with maids.

Dont be a moron. No one just calls and asks for sex. In any case, its always the girls choice to respond or not after initial intros.

ya exactly. lol. its super dumb to see ppl trying to tell other ppl to be nicer on this forum. Lame. Anyway, bro will be pm-ing you soon got tons to trade if you want.
Old 25-11-2021, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
hawk007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Better don become police case
Old 25-11-2021, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ironhide69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Ok, I will pass your number to few of my gay friends too. Seems like you are good looking.
Old 25-11-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Guys look, theres reasons why im not posting contacts out here in public, and instead asking for PMs. Bros ive reached out to will know that I offer suggestions on how best to lead off so that its not awkward.

Again, how is this any worse than guys here who snipe photos or post pics of their random friends for pple to jack off to?
Old 25-11-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhide69 View Post
Ok, I will pass your number to few of my gay friends too. Seems like you are good looking.
I am indeed good looking. Your mom certainly told me so when she was looking up at me from her knees
Old 25-11-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ironhide69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I am indeed good looking. Your mom certainly told me so when she was looking up at me from her knees
You mean your own mother? Poor soul cannot even speak properly. Oh I know, maybe your brain grow on somewhere else, that explained.
Old 29-11-2021, 05:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 439 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 18
Angmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAngmolover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Yes, spoken like a true slimeball and creep. Just give out the girls info to total strangers without their permission.
Old 29-11-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

wow so many of the fwb, as me also have few in SB, but not yet ready to share
Old 29-11-2021, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 3
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironhide69 View Post
he wants girl lal, not guy
Old 30-11-2021, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Laspboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HassanalBolkiah View Post
The Fwbs are locals or Fts?