The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 16-11-2012, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Thanks to bros IndianMagicOil and WhipLash for their kind input. Will try my luck this weekend.
Old 16-11-2012, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Hi fellow bros,
Am currently in BKK, staying at Lebua Tower Club till the 18th.
Anyone up for some beers and maybe can show me around for abit, let me know. Thanks.
Cheers,
Daniel
Old 16-11-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thermae seems good. Will try it on my next trip.
Old 16-11-2012, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been to Thermae twice before. For me, normally I won't approach those girls who don't even bother to look back at you.

I think chances of getting LT is higher if the girl actually likes you.
Some hints can be that she will make eye contact with you and smile at you.

On my first time there, I only managed to bring one back for ST.
But on my second time there, I decided stay abit longer and try to play mind games with the girls. There was one girl who even approached me and talked to me, she even asked me whether she can follow me back to my hotel.
Old 16-11-2012, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Wah, you guys doing ok at Thermae. As (fondly) described in this thread before, some of us nicknamed it Star Wars cafe or bar. Alamak, one of you even asked for conveyor belt and diff tags

Personally, think it's more miss than hits there.
Old 16-11-2012, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
In my brief time here I only zapped 3 guys but more for being big cannon fairies than long winded.
i one time wanted to zap someone i kenna accidentally UP the fucker instead

after that i decide i will only bother to up people and not zap

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingeast View Post
she became soaking wet
always a good sign for a whore to have job satisfaction
Old 17-11-2012, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 19
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
Thanks for info. Quick question for bros with Thermae experience: ST at nearby hotel or at hotel of our choosing?

Been to Thermae once but without any success. So asking this "novice" question.

Also, be in BKK from 17th evening to 20th evening. Bros who need company to go "hunting" can pm me. I go "hunting" but end up with no prey. Lousy hunter I am.
If your stay at hotel around Sukumvit, then they are usually willing to go to your hotel. Maybe you have to change tactic. Don't hunt them too obviously. Let them hunt you and not other way round. Like the wolf in sheep's clothing. You have to ask the cryptic question "Who is the hunter- they or you?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruud27 View Post

On my first time there, I only managed to bring one back for ST.
But on my second time there, I decided stay abit longer and try to play mind games with the girls. There was one girl who even approached me and talked to me, she even asked me whether she can follow me back to my hotel.
Whether they will go for LT depends on few factors. Chances are higher if most of these factors are present:
-It is Fri or Sat
-it is late near closing time. Gals more willing to go for LT cos their LT then is like extended ST. They go with you at 3am and they say they have to go home at 630am cos they have to work next day.
-she drive or motorbike cos she does not have to worry about problem of getting taxi home next morning during peak hours.
-she is not very attractive and not hot stock
-she is comfortable with you and there is familiarity.
-she did not come with her close friend. Usually she will want to leave, go home together or party somewhere with her friend
-If she is not newbie, chances are higher
-it is very quiet night and gals more more outnumber the men
-you look like Tom Cruise, Andy Lau, Takeshi Kaneshiro. Though if push comes to shove, they will take bahts over looks anytime.
-you look and behave like a Jap. You do not behave or look like Korean, black, dirty smelly weirdo
-you do not have 3 eyes, 3 hands, 3 legs or any handicap. Yes, in this "Star Wars" cafe, these gals do not want physically bizarre looking men
-you pay much more than market price. Market price for LT is closer to 4K these days. It helps if you hang bunch of thousand baht notes around your neck

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Wah, you guys doing ok at Thermae. As (fondly) described in this thread before, some of us nicknamed it Star Wars cafe or bar. Alamak, one of you even asked for conveyor belt and diff tags
Used to be really like Star Wars cafe years ago with paraphernelia like few grandma masseurs who would have regular farang grandpa customers.
Old 17-11-2012, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If u are there 5 mins before the cafe closes, LT will make them smile. If she is a popular ger in a busy night, ST is what she chooses. "Like" will cost her to lose income.

Quote:
here was one girl who even approached me and talked to me, she even asked me whether she can follow me back to my hotel.
From your statement, u sounded surprise that she approached u and she wanted to go to your hotel??
Old 17-11-2012, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just had a very weird experience early this morning in BKK..

Went out with a few bros and we ended up at Scratch Dog....just before closing time, a bro and I left first and while we were walking out from SD to catch a cab on the main road, we saw this petite size gal, stumbling along ahead of us. She was obviously very high and a little emo, carrying her shoes and crying as she walked along, she was a sorry sight.

Soon, the bro and I walked past the gal and I asked her in thai," are u ok? do u need a cab?" She just cried and say she was going home and then started running ahead of us ( i think she was afraid of us..LOL!).

We then just continued walking and seeing her run ahead with shoes in hand..and she started crying real hard this time round.When we reached the main road, she suddenly threw her shoes and sat down and really cried out. My bro and I went to get her shoes for her and passed it to her and I asked her again if she was ok and told her to cool down. She just cried and said ok ok.

A cab came and my bro left first....suddenly while i was waiting for my cab, she called out to me, " Pii, noo sia jai mak!" ( Brother, I am so sad).

I then went next to her and said, " Jai yen yen, yaa kid mak". ( Cool down, dun think too much).

Suddenly, she just hugged me and started crying! Some guys walked past us and gave me a wink...KNN, they must have tot tat she was my gal and I made her cry..but wat the hell, here was tis gal, hugging me so tight and crying and her perfume smelt good.

She started telling me tat she went to Scratch Dog with her BF, but her BF met some gal and apparently, tat gal is his GF..and so, he had been playing with her all this time.And the guy apparently pushed her and she fell when she wanted to talk to him. This went on for almost 20 mins.

Soon, she calmed down and I asked her if she was ready to go back..she then told me, she drove actually...and where sh stayed..and hey! It was very near my condo! She then asked me if i could drive her home. of course being the nice guy, I said yes!!

Fast hand fast legs, we went to get her car, I drove, and on the way she started kissing me...and telling me how she wished her BF was like me so nice..LOL!! We reached her place, I parked, we frenched a little and rabba rabba a little...and she asked me to pls send her up as she was feeling wobbly...KNS...she wanted to kena was more like it

Sent her up, kiss and rabba a little more and then....my phone call came...OC calling.. ...a total of 6 missed calls later...I decided I better play gentleman tonite and collect my dues on a later day. I told the gal, she better rest as she was drunk...she gave me her number...and I told her i will call her later today. Left..but hey....guesss who is gonna get some action later this evening!! 555+

Now, who says being nice does not pay!!?? LOL!! Will update on wat happens when i meet her later today...
Old 17-11-2012, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 22
lugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlugi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Just had a very weird experience early this morning in BKK..:
Envy... U must look like Brad Pitt too... Brad Pitt who speaks Thai, irresistible combo... Get your dues tonight!
Old 17-11-2012, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
Envy... U must look like Brad Pitt too... Brad Pitt who speaks Thai, irresistible combo... Get your dues tonight!
LOL!! Bro...I WISHED i looked like Brad Pitt...but the truth is so far away from it

Speaking thai helps of course and I guess its just luck and the fact tat I was the only one there then tat helped...and U BET I am gonna collect tonite...haha!!
Old 17-11-2012, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
ruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterruud27 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like Scratch Dog really quite happening. LOL
Old 17-11-2012, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Get your dues tonight!
Imho, bookie shd have just cashed in last night. Nothing like to strike whilst iron (puying) is hot (horny). Makan 1st, but maybe kena from OC no more bullets liao. Risk is she may feel differently after sobering up next day. Lugi, just like your nick
Old 17-11-2012, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
You meant Brad Pitt look alike in a broken pasa thai. 55555+

Quote:
Speaking thai helps of course and I guess its just luck and the fact tat I was the only one there then tat helped...
Yup, speak thai do help of course, but with a correct thai na krub.

555+ but this could be your typo err, you ask her to think so much instead of don't think so much, in your previous input.
Old 17-11-2012, 12:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vincent69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Replied ur PM bro....let me know
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Imho, bookie shd have just cashed in last night. Nothing like to strike whilst iron (puying) is hot (horny). Makan 1st, but maybe kena from OC no more bullets liao. Risk is she may feel differently after sobering up next day. Lugi, just like your nick
Never mind la, buy some more old Chang kee for OC eat can already...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1