The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2020, 11:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Guskla is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: The FR Thread (Sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by siaokia333 View Post
Bro pls share ctc
Helloo I’m new here. Mind sharing the contacts ?
Old 14-09-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Computereasy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by phuckyew View Post
FR for coco

Look : 7/10 looks like late 20s. Super slim waist and long legs with rocket C breast
Boobs : 8/10 (rocket triangular shape)
GFE : 8/10 ( nice to talk to and very patient. Talk about anything under sky)
Service : 8/10 very solid massage with full auto roam. Feel free to undress her
Price is fj150/ bbbj120/hj100 (massage come together with all of them)
Bro can share ctc ?
Old 15-09-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Just finished a session.

Serangoon side.

Damage: 50+60.

Was in the area, counter asked if i looking for anyone in particular, I said no, just want 1 hour massage. Ask me scan for safeentry. Pay $50, assign me to a PRC ML.

Room is private room with closed door, there is a window slit but I saw it had sandpaper masking it so I thought hoseh, why need to cover? surely got meaning behind it...

ML was short lady, a little bah bah but big tits. Ask me change to disposable underwear and went out to take a cup of hot tea for me.

Massage started. Some might say no strength but is not piano and i'm okay with it, too much strength and it becomes painful, this is just right for me.

Massage back, massage arm, massage leg, all is good. Went on for a good 40mins. Then suddenly i feel her finger tips lightly brushing me. Ask me turn around, then brush somemore. brush here brush there. brush my dick.

She lean down on me ask what I want. I ask her what she got. She say hj is $50, special service is $70. I ask her what does special service mean. She say take to find out.

I say ok fine, $60. She agreed.

She then lift her shirt up and pull down her bra showing her tits. Quite good size. She then lean down and started to lick my shaft and balls. I asked if got blowjob, she say no condom, cannot do BBBJ. I was thinking wah lao. But not bad quite shoik. Catbath me on the massage bed.

Too lazy to describe the entire process of her special but essentially she took everything off by the end, fully nude in a fucking neighbourhood massage parlor lol.

After the service, no shower, she wiped my body clean with warm towels. Saw there was another lady not sure if she also provide service, maybe will ask her next time.

I will def RTM. I think is quite good value as the extra she asked isnt just a up and down mechanical HJ and she adhere to the 1hr massage time.
Old 16-09-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6725 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
Just finished a session...
Bro HomeDelete, had upped you with my humble points!
Old 16-09-2020, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
zhuzhu911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufuslife View Post
I do not cheong MP dome alot, mostly local dome. But due to this pandemic, laterly I found this massage with special service an alternative to relax and release. Want to share this unusual experience I had with a ML recently. Met her only twice. The first time I met her, the usual sop of a typical ml, she did a relaxing but yet strong back massage, once i flip over, offer special service (only hj with upper body roaming with breast exposing), damage is $50. In that hot moment, I went south to rub her, she did not resist, seems to be enjoying it with some soft moaning. That first session ended with me exploding. The 2nd time I met her (about 2 weeks later), she was dry humping on my butt while sitting and massaging my back. During my back massage,there is lots of teasing. Buay tahan, I found myself rubbing her (with her pants on) when she standing in front of me massaging my back. Once I flip, she auto took off my shorts, teasing my little bro, she lied down beside me, rubbing her pussy between my legs (she is fully clothed). It was so steamy, we found ourselves licking each other nipples. After some persistence, I manage to sneak into her panties and rubbing her wet clit, she was controlling herself not to moan too loud, while she was humping and me rubbing her wet clit. At one point, she nearly gave me a bbbj while teasing my lol bro. The climax of it all was we both cum. Damage is $50, of course not including room charge $50. It was out of the blue sexperience.
Bro mind ctc contact?? TIA
Old 16-09-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 841 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinglopi View Post
I have been rtm this place for massage for quite a while they have 3 ladies for massages and juagen .. each master have own style for massage and juagen can be teasing type and authentic.. For bros who like to maintain your manhood can pm me for contact ..most of the bros will feel different after your juagen session
Bro, I'm new here. Can PM me the contact please. Thanks a lot
Old 17-09-2020, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 0
thekingofsex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthekingofsex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthekingofsex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthekingofsex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthekingofsex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey bro. Can share location? Thank you
Old 17-09-2020, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Bladerunner2049 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Just finished a session.

Serangoon side.

Was in the area, counter asked if i looking for anyone in particular, I said no, just want 1 hour massage. Ask me scan for safeentry. Pay $50, assign me to a PRC ML.

Room is private room with closed door, there is a window slit but I saw it had sandpaper masking it so I thought hoseh, why need to cover? surely got meaning behind it...

ML was short lady, a little bah bah but big tits. Ask me change to disposable underwear and went out to take a cup of hot tea for me.

Massage started. Some might say no strength but is not piano and i'm okay with it, too much strength and it becomes painful, this is just right for me.

Massage back, massage arm, massage leg, all is good. Went on for a good 40mins. Then suddenly i feel her finger tips lightly brushing me. Ask me turn around, then brush somemore. brush here brush there. brush my dick.

She lean down on me ask what I want. I ask her what she got. She say hj is $50, special service is $70. I ask her what does special service mean. She say take to find out.

She then lift her shirt up and pull down her bra showing her tits. Quite good size. She then lean down and started to lick my shaft and balls. I asked if got blowjob, she say no condom, cannot do BBBJ. I was thinking wah lao. But not bad quite shoik. Catbath me on the massage bed.

Too lazy to describe the entire process of her special but essentially she took everything off by the end, fully nude in a fucking neighbourhood massage parlor lol.

After the service, no shower, she wiped my body clean with warm towels. Saw there was another lady not sure if she also provide service, maybe will ask her next time.

I will def RTM. I think is quite good value as the extra she asked isnt just a up and down mechanical HJ and she adhere to the 1hr massage time.
Hi! Can share contact please?!
Old 17-09-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
zhuzhu911 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I do not cheong MP dome alot, mostly local dome. But due to this pandemic, laterly I found this massage with special service an alternative to relax and release. Want to share this unusual experience I had with a ML recently. Met her only twice. The first time I met her, the usual sop of a typical ml, she did a relaxing but yet strong back massage, once i flip over, offer special service (only hj with upper body roaming with breast exposing), damage is $50. In that hot moment, I went south to rub her, she did not resist, seems to be enjoying it with some soft moaning. That first session ended with me exploding. The 2nd time I met her (about 2 weeks later), she was dry humping on my butt while sitting and massaging my back. During my back massage,there is lots of teasing. Buay tahan, I found myself rubbing her (with her pants on) when she standing in front of me massaging my back. Once I flip, she auto took off my shorts, teasing my little bro, she lied down beside me, rubbing her pussy between my legs (she is fully clothed). It was so steamy, we found ourselves licking each other nipples. After some persistence, I manage to sneak into her panties and rubbing her wet clit, she was controlling herself not to moan too loud, while she was humping and me rubbing her wet clit. At one point, she nearly gave me a bbbj while teasing my lol bro. The climax of it all was we both cum. Damage is $50, of course not including room charge $50. It was out of the blue sexperience.

Bro mind sharing contact and location ??
TIA
Old 17-09-2020, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lamparsoh is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi bro can share the contact and location pls
Old 18-09-2020, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 13
Kingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to beholdKingstone is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Just finished a session.

Serangoon side.

Bro. Can share with me?
Old 19-09-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5140 / Power: 16
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Fr for nana

Small shop with some rooms have shower while others have to use the share shower outside. Guess if no take the p massage they will assign you the room without shower facilities.

The shop style should be the typically prc boss style from the way I see it.
Massage price is reasonable but the quality of massage I will say not good.

Nana is chio I will say the Long hair and slim figure not bad just slight tummy. But the pricing I a bit cannot accept. $80-$100 for a hj just cause touch a bit is something I won’t accept it. Best part she say this is the standard market rate at the shop... I rather go to my regular joint for a much better massage and all in rate at $50.

Came to the new place as my regular place full but oh well take it as a lesson.

RTM? Nope...I never support carrot chopping joint one
Old 19-09-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2987 / Power: 20
matureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond reputematureguy_sg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just finished a session.

Serangoon side.

This joint I know one lady got big natural boobs and another one with good massage with HDLY.
Old 19-09-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhuzhu911 View Post
Bro mind sharing contact and location ??
TIA
Hello new here. Mind pm me to share the contact ? Thank you !!
Old 19-09-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roni View Post
Bro may i have the contact? Thks
Can I have the contact too ? Thank you
Advert Space Available