The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 17-09-2020, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Easy for lau jiao to find la... must agar agar know who is who and the layout of 4 floor to know... xin jiao go there confirm blur... somemore cannot ask pple... once ask liao all change name become linda..
I not lao jiao lar...many more lao jiao than me. But you are right. Every one will change name to Linda.

To find Linda, come out of the carpark door and walk straight down the corridor. Linda is on the left near the end of the corridor
Old 17-09-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 5
Crhan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
I not lao jiao lar...many more lao jiao than me. But you are right. Every one will change name to Linda.

To find Linda, come out of the carpark door and walk straight down the corridor. Linda is on the left near the end of the corridor

Thanks for the info bro, shall return to hunt when I’m free 😆
Old 18-09-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 15
korokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkorokay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haha JSP Level 4 is fun. But agree with alot of guys here, you need to know who you want to find and just go straight to her. For me, it's Linda. The crows will all flock to you the moment you step foot onto L4. You just need to chase them away and find the treasure. Happy hunting, lads.
Old 18-09-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 20
Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

Wanna call vivi nabei she just knock off .. she say tmr and next few days not working
Wah she dress in normal attire wow.. slim legs long hair.. ample of boobs..

Just now saw 1 guy at level 4 waiting.. bro supreme81 is it you vivi is at which level which shop.just read thru this thread will find. dont be lazy..
Old 18-09-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Lucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant futureLucius_Verus has a brilliant future

New JSP rule anyone wanna know vivi info must clear level 4 last King angie then can unlock vivi ������

Last edited by Lucius_Verus; 18-09-2020 at 08:40 PM.
Old 19-09-2020, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucius_Verus View Post
New JSP rule anyone wanna know vivi info must clear level 4 last King angie then can unlock vivi ������
🤣🤣🤣thats a good one.
Old 19-09-2020, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
megaman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Macam obstacle course
Old 19-09-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
I had cleared angie more than a year ago but still didn't manage to unlock Vivi 😂
Old 19-09-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 20
oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!oncenottwice is one of the Best!

Late FR..went yesterday morning at around 1045am. Level 4 not open yet but saw 1 man waiting outside 1 shop...escalate down to level 1. Went toilet come out found 1 shop. Saw a slim pretty gal...must be vivid. Ask how much $30 massage so proceed. Went in strip down and she atart to massage. 10min later ask me GQ ask me wat I want. I ask fj . She ask me how much. I say $80. She say cannot need more. I say no money..take it or leave it. She say must be see forum ppl quote $80... I just keep quiet. Standard SOP left happily. Her operation time 1030am to 5pm. Enjoy guys
Old 19-09-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
Ihunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of lightIhunt is a glorious beacon of light

Any lao jiao went up jsp lvl 4 today? There’s this glif wearing oversized white t shirt with big headlight...wondering what’s her name
Old 19-09-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oncenottwice View Post
Late FR..went yesterday morning at around 1045am. Level 4 not open yet but saw 1 man waiting outside 1 shop...escalate down to level 1. Went toilet come out found 1 shop. Saw a slim pretty gal...must be vivid. Ask how much $30 massage so proceed. Went in strip down and she atart to massage. 10min later ask me GQ ask me wat I want. I ask fj . She ask me how much. I say $80. She say cannot need more. I say no money..take it or leave it. She say must be see forum ppl quote $80... I just keep quiet. Standard SOP left happily. Her operation time 1030am to 5pm. Enjoy guys
Means u pay 110 or 80?
Old 19-09-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogslife View Post
I had cleared angie more than a year ago but still didn't manage to unlock Vivi 😂
Pm me bro. .. ok
Old 20-09-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 828 / Power: 17
blackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to beholdblackknight24 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ihunt View Post
Any lao jiao went up jsp lvl 4 today? There’s this glif wearing oversized white t shirt with big headlight...wondering what’s her name
Sounds like gal 66
Old 20-09-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 11
exc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterexc11hatch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am now at Jalan sultan . Really a lot of middle age guys looking for fresh meat. Anyway the popiah at level 1 is good, so if no suitable girls, can always find an excuse to eat the popiah at level 1.
Old 20-09-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ha ha ha good one bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1