The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 18-09-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 847 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Heard news today announced say Thailand come SG no need quarantine? A taxi uncle told me.
Old 18-09-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 5
SirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to beholdSirHumpALot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post
Heard news today announced say Thailand come SG no need quarantine? A taxi uncle told me.
not in the news...
Old 18-09-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongFeiHong View Post
Bro, its England not SG
source
Old 19-09-2020, 02:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
siambibi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
Bro, its England not SG
source
But Thailand and Singapore go back their own country still need quarantine 14days...?
Old 21-09-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Haizzzz hope safe travel for cross border tourism between Thailand and Singapore will be soon.
Really miss eating Tom Yum leh....
Old 21-09-2020, 08:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
Haizzzz hope safe travel for cross border tourism between Thailand and Singapore will be soon.
How I wish it happen tomorrow.

I will book air ticket now.
Old 22-09-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8096 / Power: 48
shucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody got BKgem contact?
Old 22-09-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
Thai very kia-see (scare die) and a bit greedy, the newest tourist visa scheme is a total ripoff. i don't think it will open anytime soon to the general tourist group.

I be heading over soon and have so many hoops to jump, will miss this forum as i started my "career" here. Its simply a bit waste of time to remain as a semi-monk in sg while waiting for the borders to open to tourist.
Old 22-09-2020, 10:43 PM
Samster (M)

maybe wait for both SG and TH have zero active and new case coming. Both countries can accept flight in and out between both countries only. In a business way of thinking...both countries need external income and comsumer also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
Thai very kia-see (scare die) and a bit greedy, the newest tourist visa scheme is a total ripoff. i don't think it will open anytime soon to the general tourist group.

I be heading over soon and have so many hoops to jump, will miss this forum as i started my "career" here. Its simply a bit waste of time to remain as a semi-monk in sg while waiting for the borders to open to tourist.
Old 23-09-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried nike from emma? Don't mind can pm me how was it?
Old 23-09-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

COOL!
Hope you clear the red tape easy and quick and have a good time...
Stay Safe!
Old 23-09-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:

Hope you get to live the life i never got to live

Highly recommend Pattaya for the SYTs
Old 24-09-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
Hope you get to live the life i never got to live

Highly recommend Pattaya for the SYTs
not verified how things really are there, but expat friends who live in thailand say that the usual areas are dead. many of the girls have returned home to their towns and villages
Old 24-09-2020, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
tanhenry13 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just got horrible service from a Viet bu from another website... 170 for a 5min piano massage, 3min bbbj then put on rubber ask you fuck her. Before that bath yourself, cannot kiss, lick nipple say ticklish, cannot 69 and paint... she is young and fair, soft natural c boobs, short, slim, GND type pretty without makeup...

Damn fedup so bang her missionary style hard for 10min until rubber cip... bath and left less than 25min into her place...

I missed siambu service levels sia...
Old 24-09-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gbox360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just wondering - does OKTs try out their own products? Just curious, that's all. Or is this a no no in their industry?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1