The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Slaptrain deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fallen ill

Dear experts,

I recently book an Fl about 2 weeks back. Proceeded with protected Bj and FJ. I only do with condoms, only ever had bbbj once.

2 weeks later I fallen ill with sore throat, cough, fever(1 day) with headache. Also felt extremely lethargic on one of the days I was sick, but this might be because I took tremadol pill? Can someone with more knowledge confirm this?

I want to also mention that 2 days prior to being sick, I went to ktv and screamed my lungs out, which might be why I've gotten sick. But the reason why I am freaking out is because the timing that I gotten sick, happens to align with the symptoms of HIV.

Probably sound like an idiot, but everytime I try to reassure myself that HIV is difficult to get, all the symptoms start popping up and I start doubting myself again, because HIV symptoms are so vague.

In your opinion, is there a possibility for HIV?
Old 02-12-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 18
SBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSBF-Man is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Fallen ill

your chance of catching the HIV virus is almost zero as long the condom didnt break, so don worry so much.

Go for the 4th gen HIV test in another 2 weeks time to get tested to ease your worries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaptrain View Post
Dear experts,

I recently book an Fl about 2 weeks back. Proceeded with protected Bj and FJ. I only do with condoms, only ever had bbbj once.

2 weeks later I fallen ill with sore throat, cough, fever(1 day) with headache. Also felt extremely lethargic on one of the days I was sick, but this might be because I took tremadol pill? Can someone with more knowledge confirm this?

I want to also mention that 2 days prior to being sick, I went to ktv and screamed my lungs out, which might be why I've gotten sick. But the reason why I am freaking out is because the timing that I gotten sick, happens to align with the symptoms of HIV.

Probably sound like an idiot, but everytime I try to reassure myself that HIV is difficult to get, all the symptoms start popping up and I start doubting myself again, because HIV symptoms are so vague.

Back in malaysiaaaaa.. Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu
please add my point if you can

disclaimer - i am a retired health care worker, helping out here only. if wrong info, dun blame me.
Old 02-12-2019, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBF-Man View Post
your chance of catching the HIV virus is almost zero as long the condom didnt break, so don worry so much.

Go for the 4th gen HIV test in another 2 weeks time to get tested to ease your worries.
Thank you, I plan on getting a gen4 test once I hit my 28 day.
Old 02-12-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Go read up how long b4 HIV can be detected.
Isnt it 28 days for a a gen4 test? I read online that symptoms can come as early as 2 weeks, which I guess made me overthink more
Old 03-12-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBF-Man View Post
as long the condom didnt break
Personally i am of the same opinion because as long as there was no breakage at all in the condom you have nothing to worry about TS
Old 03-12-2019, 03:07 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slaptrain View Post

You are more likely to be run over by a bus or a PMD.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 03-12-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

HIV fever usually last for few weeks..and those kind you unable to get up and need go hospital type.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1