The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2019, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
DrumQueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SIA Air Stewardess

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I had one in Amsterdam (you must know where to hang out). I have more luck with China airlines and JAL girls. Haha! Also you must know where they hang out and it will be easy. Hitching then on the flight is tough.

Seriously China airlines (especially those on domestic route) are easy. Doing Japan airlines girls really tick my big achievements. Jap girls are submissive.
Haha would want to bonk Jap air hostess too
Old 10-04-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Bet this will turn most of you guys on
I miss this. Used to fuck my sq gal in her uniform.
Remember once i had a quickie with her at the open
Open carpark before she boarded a flight.
Keep reminding me not mess up her hair bun. Lol
Old 10-04-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
S2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookingaround View Post
What a Familiar sight!opps....I meant those seats! The nostalgic A330!
This is actually A38S Upper Deck.
Old 10-04-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
S2000 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Old 10-04-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11531 / Power: 11
undergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond reputeundergroundtree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2000 View Post
This is actually A38S Upper Deck.
No wonder you are very ‘ang’! WOnder u have ever sat in a A380 before?
Old 11-04-2019, 03:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 12
jnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjnj29 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I had one in Amsterdam (you must know where to hang out). I have more luck with China airlines and JAL girls. Haha! Also you must know where they hang out and it will be easy. Hitching then on the flight is tough.

Seriously China airlines (especially those on domestic route) are easy. Doing Japan airlines girls really tick my big achievements. Jap girls are submissive.
Just took JAL recently, talked to 1 crew onboard thought she was Japanese at 1st. In fact she Singaporean, talk to her for hours but didn't manage to up her or whatsoever. But found out that JAL had at least over 120+ Singaporean Crew that fly mainly between Singapore and Tokyo. Wonder any bro from here up JAL Singaporean CA?
Old 11-04-2019, 05:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnj29 View Post
Just took JAL recently, talked to 1 crew onboard thought she was Japanese at 1st. In fact she Singaporean, talk to her for hours but didn't manage to up her or whatsoever. But found out that JAL had at least over 120+ Singaporean Crew that fly mainly between Singapore and Tokyo. Wonder any bro from here up JAL Singaporean CA?
I tried one in Malaysia (confirm Japanese). They stay at a particular hotel in KL and I happen to be there attending a conference. Hehe! That is why I say not difficult if you know where to look.....very difficult to do it on the flight. Last I understand, they not allowed to give their contact to ppl (according to company policy)
Old 12-04-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jnj29 View Post
JAL do have quite a bit of SG cabin crews and they look quite young.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
3rdFifth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
JAL do have quite a bit of SG cabin crews and they look quite young.
And the older ones are in SQ?
Old 13-04-2019, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
MaseratiBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share. My current gf was in SQ now quit alr. My gf would fuck around with any guy overseas. The amount of guys she fuck is probably more than the times she fly.

Sadly now my gf has a loose pussy from being with other bigger guys.
Old 13-04-2019, 06:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quite common. Sometimes bored overseas. I can understand. What can you do except doing shopping and ducking. In fact, many of them found rich husbands on the flight. But to be honest, nothing much after u have tried them. The skill also so so
Old 13-04-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

confirm hard on bro

so near yet so far.... haha... u shld have asked for more things so that she can come back to you often!

whenever i go on a SQ Flight, always look out for the stewardess serving yr section.... if got big boobs one , hor seh liao.... most likely can see downblouse....

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplyvis View Post
My two previous flights out of sg on sq, traveling with wife and my baby.
By the time the flight is safe to start service, the stewardess came over to fix up the baby bassinet in front of my wife and I.
The bassinet requires two hands to fix and the sstewardess had to bend forward.
Best free show of her assets. Just keep quiet and look. Drool insde my mind and instant hardon ..
Wife didnt say anything Haha
Old 13-04-2019, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 13
10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better10019999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Worst still she might still fucking with other guys when in relationship with you. Very common when they change schedule and met with other group of steward and pilot.
Old 13-04-2019, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
tubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of lighttubeless69 is a glorious beacon of light

One of my best gf was a SQ girl. Every time she does a long haul flight like to Europe, she will always max out her credit card buying branded stuff n she always buy something for me too. We rented a place together and every time she comes back n after picking her up we will be so horny for each other that by the time we get home we were all over each other. We will do it in the living room, in the kitchen even before reaching our bedroom. And we will stay home n spend the rest of the day fucking till the next day.

However, due to her spending habits, she was amassing quite a bit of debt until it reached 6 figures. We eventually broke up and I bumped into her a couple of years back in town and she’s was married to an ang moh and had two kids with him.
Old 24-04-2019, 03:50 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
giggady69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cheap thrill: was boarding my flight when I saw a stewardess helping an elderly person to their seat, when she bend down to get the seat belt, full view of her neh-neh man!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1