The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2012, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Honto ni? Kanojo wa kawaii desuka?
Wa...switching to Jap-penis .....kowai, kowai
Old 12-09-2012, 01:18 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Wah like that u going to be a free bird again lo....envy nia
Can try new mongolian feast liao lo....
Yaloh...free agent now....but still sad losing her, it is difficult to find a good replacement to ganti her

No lah that Mongolian is not my cup of tea.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
So she will be celebrating Bolehland Day with you b4 she goes back to Sugarhill.
Looks like you are targeting Riverberry for replacement kah. KEKEKE
It is difficult to replace Yue Hua.

Have to start all over again to build up another romance
Old 12-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
It is difficult to replace Yue Hua.

Have to start all over again to build up another romance
Rome is not built in one day so is romance. KEKEKE
Old 12-09-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes , there are a lot of fishes in the ACE Aquarium but to find a tame Moonflower fish is not easy .
If you look for Flip Over Fishes . There are plenty around.
Apart from flip over fishes, there are also box jelly fishes, one sting mati
Old 12-09-2012, 01:39 PM
Samster

sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Apart from flip over fishes, there are also box jelly fishes, one sting mati
Got such varmint around meh.Never encounter one yet.

Here one for you.

Jane was a first time contestant on the $65,000 quiz show. Lady luck had smiled in her favor, as Jane had a gained substantial lead over her opponents. She even managed to win the game but, unfortunately, time had run out before the show's host could ask her the big question.

Jane agreed to return the following day. Jane was nervous as her husband drove them home. "I've just gotta win tomorrow. I wish I knew what the answers are! You know I'm not going to sleep at all tonight. I will probably look like garbage tomorrow. "Relax honey," her husband, Roger, reassured her, "It will all be OK."

Ten minutes after they arrived home, Roger grabbed the car keys and started heading out the door. "Where are you going?" Jane asked. "I have a little errand to run. I should be back soon."

After an agonizing 3 hour absence, Roger returned, sporting a very wide and wicked grin. "Honey, I managed to get tomorrow's question and answer!" "What is it?" she cried excitedly.

"OK. The question is 'What are the three main parts of the male anatomy?' And the answer is 'The head, the heart, and the penis.' " The couple went to sleep with Jane, now feeling at ease, plummeting into a deep slumber.

At 3:30 a.m., however, Jane was shaken awake by Roger, who was asking her the quiz show question. "The head, the heart, and the penis," Jane replied groggily before returning to sleep. And Roger asked her again in the morning, this time as Jane was brushing her teeth. Once again, Jane replied correctly.

So it was that Jane was once again on the set of the quiz show. Even though she knew the question and answer, she could feel butterflies. The cameras began running and the host, after reminding the audience of the previous days' events, faced Jane and asked the big question.

"Jane, for $65,000, what are the main parts of the male anatomy? You have 10 seconds."

"Hmm, uhm, the head?" she said nervously. "Very good. " Six seconds." "Eh, uh, the heart?" "Very good! Four seconds." "I, uhh, ooooooohh, darn! My husband drilled it into me last night and I had it on the tip of my tongue this morning..."

"That's close enough!" said the game show host, "CONGRATULATIONS!!"
Old 12-09-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
AlanW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuntMan View Post
Which car u test drive ? No fr one ? Jap made doll or prc made ?
I don't give FR , don't bother to ask

Quote:
Honto ni? Kanojo wa kawaii desuka?
Kawaiii
Old 12-09-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Wah like that u going to be a free bird again lo....envy nia
Can try new mongolian feast liao lo....
How was your rendezvous? Richter scale 9.5kah?
Well I did a R&D on the cookies. The flat one is known as D'Sun Biskut(Taiyang Bang). Our Lopobeng in Kayel is different. The other in Bun shape one is known as (Fragrance Cookie) Hiong Bang over here. Anyway thanks for bringing the cookies all the way from P.P.
Old 12-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 21
CuntMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanW View Post
I don't give FR , don't bother to ask

Kawaiii
LOL bro, if ur not in this side of the forum, I bet ur points edi - sumthing d. Kinda tempted to give u sum zap but anyway, diff people diff way of having fun. Luckily this is not the (FR) thread. Any so far I haven't zap anyone beside sum asshole who keep on cursing all guys who go ace / os kana aids and std.

Anyway just havin sum funz

Just a quick report, not really interested in anything actually but somehow felt like wanna try something different. I know this gal from my regular friend, face is abit like korean with slit eyes (i attach a pic below definitely it's not her, as this girl in picture is from a group called Secret I think named Hyo Sung), around 155cm tall weight max 45 mebe < 40kg. Very fair, nice smooth skin, always smile, very chatty and damn 9 good gfe. Even offer me everything under the moon beside raw and anal else no need pay. Okay lo since offer so good, n I need a place to rest, go lor.
Went up, tcss den shower, during shower help me to wash whole body, I also help her to clean up, no prob wif me touchin her or anything, quite pro like most sop service.
Dried up den ask me to lay on bed, say will service me. Start with catbath, roaming, while I massage her whole body I check out her skin is really smooth n fair, and whole time she kept on smiling. Slowly she catbath till near lil bro, I tot die lo, cbj ar ? Coz lately at os mostly I kana cbj, so tot ace oso same ar ? But since juz now bath she wash very clean wor, even hj hj abit to make sure all the skins and nic and nacks r clean. So since din see she go for any cd, must b bbbj lor. One gulp and all in her mouth edi. Slowly she attack the tip, licking the whole head and slurping up everything, too bad she stops abit when got precum or too much saliva to spit into dustbin. But I am used to it edi so still okay.(Sum bros r darn turn off by this and prefer they gulp everything up).
I really enjoy the bbbj part as she did deep troat, and maybe coz of lately cbj, I felt like wanna cim, so quickly sat up and play wif her boobs, checking out her nips and grabbing her ass abit. During this angle, usually the urge to cum is lessen as our veins is slightly blocked. So next I let her try my fingers, 2 finger on her clit, den 3, wah water liu liu. I kept on doin it to her while she bj me till I felt the urge to fuck her, so asked her wanna ride or I go on top of her, (actually know they will say tired and ask for missionary). So nvm lately my missionary skill improve abit edi, know how to drill in and expand inside then pull out. Tried to go in all the way but somehow felt something blocking, nvm, I pull out slowly and go in again slightly deeper, eh, she seem like trying to avoid me go in deep, ok I pull out abit den hold on her hips and whack in all the way. Fuuahhhh, shiok, she let quite a loud yelp, den I look at her face, she no complain so I go in deeper and deeper, till felt abit pain, kns, why got this feeling, she also felt very painfull and ask if could apply ky, I quickly say fas fas later mood gone edi. I think this is coz I go in all the way and pull out just slightly left the tip and going in again, the aircon dry up the lubricant I suppose. Actually applied few times ky and I really don't mind bout it, since more ky means longer fj. Not sure if the way I describe any bro will understand, when I go in deep can feel like something licking on the cock tip, damn shiok feel actually, so dats y I like to drill in deep nowadays and some WL will even stop me when I try to do so and it's a damn 9 turn off.
While FJ i tried to fk, but seems she shy or mebe dun like, but she answer nicely say "I dun wan u to taste ur own cock" knn I oso no care, den get a peck on lips instead ok la nvm.
So since missionary quite long edi, change to doggy lo, coz I really like to doggy as usually they can't do much to defend on entering deep, and I like to hold on to their hips to make sure they don't bump off half way. Piak piak piak piak, from bumping back on me till layin like dead fish, damn shiok, I oso start to get tired and time to cum edi, so quickly go into turbo mode, walao she scream like sum one stabbing her, I of course, start to build up momentum and thus let it all out, after cumming I still continue pumping(actually quite risky as it might break the cd I experience few times b4 and also hear bout it). So pull out and she quickly help me to clean up. Hmmmm, really feel nice coz b4 latetly few bonks, most juz dun care after I done the deeds. Tot clean up will need to go edi, but she say wait, wash up 1st. Ok wor, get to wash again juz towel part is abit worrysome, but she promise is new one, and I check it's fairly clean.

Name : JiaJia (PlusPlus)
Origin : China, SiChuan
Face : 6 (Abit like korean look)
Height : 155 (If taller perfect edi)
Body : Slim n silky smooth skin very nice to hold.
Boobs : 34B or 36B Almost C
Legs : Long smooth silky legs
BBBJ : Slow N Steady, got eye contact, and deep troat, almost CIM.
Pussy : Darn tight & fresh.
Butts : Nice and quite meaty when doggy, really nice view, not like those usual skinny bare ass.
Damage : 100

Last edited by CuntMan; 12-09-2012 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Add FR
Old 12-09-2012, 03:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Got such varmint around meh.Never encounter one yet.

Here one for you.

"That's close enough!" said the game show host, "CONGRATULATIONS!!"
Where do u find these gems tai kor??
Old 12-09-2012, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Scorpioking87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuntMan View Post
LOL bro, if ur not in this side of the forum, I bet ur points edi - sumthing d. Kinda tempted to give u sum zap but anyway, diff people diff way of having fun. Luckily this is not the (FR) thread. Any so far I haven't zap anyone beside sum asshole who keep on cursing all guys who go ace / os kana aids and std.
Good one bro...i guess those people who curse others must think that AIDS stands for 'Am I Dying Soon' syndrome while STD is 'Sure To Die' Disease...
Old 12-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
AlanW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cuntman,

Like I give a damm on those point. Go stand at far far corner
Old 12-09-2012, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cuntman,

Well i m juz tryin to gip sum advice, other threads thinks the points can redeem free bonks ler.

Btw i am curious bout ur jap car any more detail ? Height ? Hair color ? Body ? Its not the teacher i hope.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpioking87 View Post
Good one bro...i guess those people who curse others must think that AIDS stands for 'Am I Dying Soon' syndrome while STD is 'Sure To Die' Disease...
Bro u at pg ar ? Come kl la sure u will wan to come everymonth edi. But i tot most pg kia organise betong or danok trip weekly ? So i guess ur side more fun actually.
Old 12-09-2012, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cuntman,

Hey boy....don't be rude to seniors If cuntman and me were to zap you, you go into moderation and can not simply post so freely. BTW, what I gathered that you only fear Grand Master sengseng, nvm, don;t write FR no problem wor....your English sucks big time, I also dunno what you meant by "stand at far far corner"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1