The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
Merpati deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Inside my heart

Amazing story and waiting here next
Old 09-01-2019, 04:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 23
Emillixxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEmillixxx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping here now.
Old 09-01-2019, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 09-01-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

When I reach home, I can’t stop thinking. There are numbers of thoughts in my mind. Did anyone found out what I did last night? I am doing with someone else boyfriend, am I very bad girl? Will his girlfriend know about it? How will others look at me if they found out? My first time given to someone who I do not know. These make a lot of depression in me and I start to cry in my bed over the nights. I found myself hopeless and lost. Aaron message me during the night, I try to tell him that I am just feeling unwell. In fact it is true that physically and emotionally I felt very pain. The tear inside my virginal make me crazy, every strong movement I had. I felt the pain. The pain takes me a few days and slowly gone, this make me do not feel like going out. During those days, I try to tell myself to let it over and forget about it. However, during the night or daydreaming, I would think back the whole process in detail trying to find out who is the guy. At the meantime, I felt myself very stupid to let this happen.

During one of the night thinking of it again. I close my eyes and think back the moment I am lying on the bed. I felt my body got aroused when imagination gone wild. I felt my virginal is not that pain, yet I still felt the strong feeling inside me. I could imagine how the penis penetrate me that night and how my body react to it. I start to miss the feeling and my body start to react. I hug my bolster closely and felt he is between me. Slowly I use my virginal to rub against the bolster, it become so natural to me that my body like it alot. My mind is remind of that night and I touch my body to feel as like he is touching. I start to think of him rubbing me and slowly I slip my hand inside my short and rub myself. I can felt my virginal is very easily get wet and the feeling is much stronger than the past. The enjoyment is nice and keep rub myself until I got cum. I felt my body is relieve. I got myself first masturbation and quite surprise of body relieved. After the touch, I tell myself I should not do it again. However I felt my body is getting sensitive when touch especially when I am showering.
Old 09-01-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
Zalashnikov deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, please keep going...
Old 09-01-2019, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Nice. Please share more
Old 09-01-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Omg !!..TS...yr sharing reminds me of someone as notti as u ...plss continue yr story asap

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-01-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 8
dieselhike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support hot story!!
Old 10-01-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, please continue sharing it ts.
Old 10-01-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 15
guess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguess21 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As days passed, I met up with Aaron. I try to get things like normal. He is pleased that I met him up and we are like normal couple. At times, I try test him out is he the guy having sex with me. But it seem like he really passed out that day. I try to forget and move on and since I am not close to the group. I thought everything would be same as the past and we met up Aaron for movie. During the movie, he start to touch me and saying alot of sweet thing such as missing me. My body start to react fast, he could feel that my vagina become very wet when he rubbing on my panties. (I am wearing dress that day) I try to control myself however every time I try to close my eye to enjoy the feeling being touch, my mind is all over that night having sex. I could feel Aaron is quite surprise on how I react. He start to be more daring, putting my hand to touch his penis. When I start to hold his penis, I felt abit shy. As he slip his finger into my panties and start to rubbing me directly and I start to imagine of his penis inside me. My hand start to help him rub as well. I keep control myself and felt wanted his penis go into me. After a while, suddenly I think of we are in the cinema. I managed to stop him before I start to moan. He was respectful to me and stop. I saw disappointment in his eye. We continued watch the movie, however in my mind, I felt I like betray him. I am thinking of having sex with the other guy when he is still beside me. My heart start felt guilty and thinking how well he treat me like a princess. In the end, I message him that late night and ask for break off. My heart sunk deeply and keep crying over nights.
Old 10-01-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

welcome back guess mm ... continue

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 10-01-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Wow !..shy TS sis..with 3 more postings u will get yr POWER of 10 or 11 soon !! ...jiayu !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 10-01-2019 at 10:05 PM.
Old 11-01-2019, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Dembele deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis, please continue
Old 11-01-2019, 03:01 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Katanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story sis, support for more. Please continue.
Old 11-01-2019, 06:44 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

been following your story ts... it's a nice read... share more soon please...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1