The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvuass View Post
It should read

NOT CLEAN --- ENTER AT OWN RISK
Simi dirty, simi risk?
Cleaners not cleaner meh?
Old 23-11-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
wahbambam is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: MILF PRC cleaners - have you bedded any?

Old 19-04-2019, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 15
pure_daredevil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Did not bed a PRC cleaner per se, but managed to bed a milf PRC dishwasher working in a restaurant
Old 19-04-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Some are ex FL who decided to earn a decent living after getting married. I know of 2 FL who has turned into office admin and coffeeshop assistant

Both have huge boobs. Wasted as both getting married hence decided to tone down. One of them offer the best bbbj (blowing for 20 mins). Most FL would have complain tired. Heheh! Congrats to their future husband. Can enjoy FL like service every night
Old 19-04-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by pure_daredevil View Post
Did not bed a PRC cleaner per se, but managed to bed a milf PRC dishwasher working in a restaurant
Congrats to you, she is still a cleaner just cleaning dishes.
Old 20-04-2019, 05:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 8
Huixians is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHuixians is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sounds great there are some hotties near the heartland malls can check them out and talk to them, and see how the chemistry works out
Old 20-04-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
k3n5h33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
When you go to Marina Bay Sands mall, there are a lot of pretty PRC cleaners,
one of them tall, slim, with red lipstick , entering the male toilet which I was urinating at the urinal.
When I turned around and saw her cleaning wash basin, she then look at me thru the mirror.
She got a pair of beautiful eyes..

When I read your thread, I start thinking of my encounter and fantasised about her again.
Time to go MBS toilet already
Old 20-04-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
derit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'd rather to f*** my own wife while she is cleaning the restroom...
Old 20-04-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 13
golf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to beholdgolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiahborlang View Post
When you go to Marina Bay Sands mall, there are a lot of pretty PRC cleaners,
one of them tall, slim, with red lipstick , entering the male toilet which I was urinating at the urinal.
When I turned around and saw her cleaning wash basin, she then look at me thru the mirror.
She got a pair of beautiful eyes..

When I read your thread, I start thinking of my encounter and fantasised about her again.
I wonder is it an offense if u turned around with ur dick hard and in full view of her...
Old 20-04-2019, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 18
hahahihihoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhahahihihoho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I managed to fuck a prc cleaner from one of the more quiet malls in singapore. Wont name which one.

Frequent that mall a lot as i needed to do sone errands and always see her st the front counter of the mall.

Decided to go to the mall towards the evening period. Missed her a few times as they work in shifts.

Hit jackpot when j tried the fourth time. She was at counter. Mall was a quiet weekday.

Went up to her and exchange numbers.

She was plump but huge breasts. It took several whatsapp before i hit jackpot. Did her at the toilet itself. She put up the cleaning in progress sign.. Inside managed to fuck her crazy in front of the toilet mirror doggy style while squeezing her breasts.
Old 20-04-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hahahihihoho View Post
I managed to fuck a prc cleaner from one of the more quiet malls in singapore. Wont name which one.

Frequent that mall a lot as i needed to do sone errands and always see her st the front counter of the mall.

Decided to go to the mall towards the evening period. Missed her a few times as they work in shifts.

Hit jackpot when j tried the fourth time. She was at counter. Mall was a quiet weekday.

Went up to her and exchange numbers.

She was plump but huge breasts. It took several whatsapp before i hit jackpot. Did her at the toilet itself. She put up the cleaning in progress sign.. Inside managed to fuck her crazy in front of the toilet mirror doggy style while squeezing her breasts.
nice story. lucky you
Old 20-04-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahahihihoho View Post

sign.. Inside managed to fuck her crazy in front of the toilet mirror doggy style while squeezing her breasts.
You such lucky find, save on hotel charges. How many times you do the deed? hehe.
Old 20-04-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: MILF PRC cleaners - have you bedded any?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
U good ya. Conquered Nasi Lemak, Bakso and Bak kut teh too.
Heard of nasi lemak but what is bakso and bak kut teh? obviously not referring to the food.
Old 20-04-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by golf View Post
I wonder is it an offense if u turned around with ur dick hard and in full view of her...
This should be considered as indecent exposure unless she don't report and put it into her mouth.
Old 20-04-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahbambam View Post
If I ever encounter this type of cleaner.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1