The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-04-2019, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I Finally Cheated on My Wife... with Our Maid

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumonsense View Post
Well written story bro, please continue
Thanks for dropping by Bro cumonsense! Will try to update regularly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Thanks for the support Bro BK4ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Nice story...... up you with my humble 16 pts

Cheerz
AC
Wow! Thanks Bro asiancigar! 16 pts is by no means little; really appreciate the support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
Great update TS as always..
Thanks for tuning in Bro zl1983! Again, your thread is a welcomed distraction

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 22-04-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

have been waiting for the update with popcorn ..
Old 22-04-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Waiting here for more stories from Wanda.
Old 22-04-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ml1138 View Post
have been waiting for the update with popcorn ..
Salted or sweet? an share some with me, Bro ml1138? Sharing is caring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
Waiting here for more stories from Wanda.
Yes, Bro diputs1269, I hope to put in some good updates by tonight.

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental

Last edited by SerflySGR; 29-04-2019 at 06:52 PM.
Old 22-04-2019, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
Mother walked up to me and pinched my cheek, "If I catch you entertaining an other men, other than my son, you will get it from me, you hear me?" From the corner of my eye, I noticed her throwing meaningful stares at both men, as if to warn them off. For a split second, I felt protected by her. No doubt she treated me the worst among the three but at least she didn't exploit me sexually like Amir or my father-in-law.

"Well?" she egged me for a response.

"Yes Mother." I replied quietly and bowed my head.

Satisfied with my answer, she pointed towards the kitchen, "you have things to do, don't you?"

I nodded and excused myself.
I hope I don't sound xenophobic or racist when I say this: Javanese (people) seem to have this way of beating about the bush. I say this because this was not only the case for Wanda only; it was also the same for Nurul! When I ask either of them a simple question, they will give you a history class before they give you the answer. Sometimes, they will attempt to anticipate your next question and give you the answer that question first, before even attempting to answer your original question. You know what I mean?

I just wanted to know - did she have a child out of wedlock? Was it so difficult to answer? I felt like cutting her off from her story and asking her to get straight to the point but I suppose I didn't want another blow up. Like what some of the bros in here say, I need to bide my time.I just had to let her finish her story
I thought that the worst was over but I was wrong. Seeing I was alone in the kitchen, Pak Amir approached me.

"Those were slap marks, weren't they child?" Amir asked, "Don't lie to me or I will tell on you and you don't want that, do you?"

I felt trapped. Cornered. I didn't know what to do? Should I tell the man who took my virginity that I got drugged and sodomized by my father an d father-in-law? It was a case of the devil and the deep blue sea. I really didn't know what to do. I started crying. This shocked Amir and took a few steps back.

"What's going on here?" boomed my father-in-law.

"Nothing Abang," Amir replied, "I was just coming to see if there was anything to eat when I saw Wanda crying so I tried to console her"

"Is that so?" my father-in-law cocked an eyebrow, "our family is really so fortunate to have you here then. What would we do without you eh?" he asked sarcastically.

Seeing that he had outstayed his welcome, Amir made his way out of the kitchen under the watchful eye of my father-in-law. Once he was satisfied Amir was out of sight, he turned his attention to me.

Touching my cheek he cooed, "Did you disclose anything to my wife?"

I shook my head.

"That is good. I will greatly reward you for your loyalty Wanda." he then planted a kiss on my mouth, using his tongue to forcefully part my lips. The smell of tobacco filled my nostrils and I coughed, allowing his tongue to invade the insides of my mouth. Satisfied with his conquest, he broke off the kiss.

"That's my good girl,"he said as he smacked his lips and left. The other servants returned to the kitchen and I wondered if any of them witnessed what had just transpired between my father-in-law and myself because they were awfully quiet when they entered the kitchen. Not knowing what to do, I nodded at them, acknowledging their presence and quickly exited the kitchen, giving the excuse that I needed to check on my husband.

You see, to the outside, I married my husband. But to this family (including the servants), I was merely another servant; the only difference between me and them was that I got to sleep with their young master. Other than that, I was expected to help out with the household chores.

As I made my way to my bedroom, I walked past my in-laws' room. A familiar sound made me stop in my tracks. I thought I heard the distinctive sounds of whipping and slapping coming from their room. Seeing that I was the only person along the corridor, I crept towards their door.

Old 22-04-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
As I made my way to my bedroom, I walked past my in-laws' room. A familiar sound made me stop in my tracks. I thought I heard the distinctive sounds of whipping and slapping coming from their room. Seeing that I was the only person along the corridor, I crept towards their door.
I thought I heard sounds of whipping and slapping so I stopped to listen. The sounds seem muffled but then I heard the crack of a whip and some groaning.

"You think you are the man of the house?" a female voice which I recognized to be Mother's was heard coming from the room, "without my family's inheritance, do you think you will get to where you are today, Ali?" she asked.

Ali was the name of my father-in-law.

"Throwing your weight around in front of Wanda, are you?" she continued to taunt my father-in-law, "Were you the one who entered Wanda's room last night?" her question was punctuated with the sound of the whip.

"No." he answered.

"No?" the whip cracked another time and I thought I heard a groan.

"No, mistress," came a muffled reply.

"Bagus! Now since your tongue was so sharp this morning, show me what good your tongue can do; since the other parts of your body are useless. Lick me!" Mother commanded.

I heard some more muffled sounds and moaning. Afraid that I would be caught eavesdropping, I hurried back to my bedroom. By the time I got back to my bedroom, my husband was already awake.

"Saya mau isap tetek," my husband said, pointing to my breasts, "if you don't let me suck your breasts, I will go tell Mother!" he threatened.

I love my husband. For one thing, he was the most innocent person in the whole household and, in a way, he loved me more than an of the rest as I came to find out. To Amir and Ali, I was just a fuck toy. To Mother, I was just a cow to help the family reproduce.

"Where did you learn such things, sayang?" I asked him but my question seemed to anger him.

"Isap! Isap!" he shouted, throwing a hissy fit.

"Shh! Shh!" I went forward and wanted to use my hand to cover his mouth, "Ok ok, I will let you suck," I said.

But before I could complete my sentence, as I advanced towards him, he reached out and ripped my top off, revealing my bra.

At the mention of bra, I felt blood rushing to my groin as I remember how cute Wanda looks in her underwear. I remember seeing her in 'training bra', stripping them and suckling on her cute little tits. I rubbed my growing member in anticipation.

( Click to show/hide )

I was tempted to take her again but I did not want to spoil her story. More importantly, I didn't want her to get the impression that I got turned on my her misfortunes, I simply nodded and and let her continue with her story.

I was shocked. What has my innocent husband become?

As he was inexperienced in the ways of love-making, he found difficulty removing my bra. The more he fumbled, the more he got frustrated.

"Bisa diatur," I assured my husband and I removed my bra. Setting his eyes on my breasts for the first time he lunged forward and pushed me to the bed. Like a hungry animal, he began to suck and bite my breasts.

"Pelan! Pelan! Sakit!" my pleas to get him to slow down and stop biting fell on deaf ears and he continued his assault. I did not know what got over me but I began to get wet, presumably from the moans of my mother-in-law and the pain I was experiencing now. Thinking that I peed in my panties, he began to snigger at me.

"You dirty girl. You peed in your panties. Shame shame!" he exclaimed.

"Shh! Lower your voice, sayang, there could be people outside," I said.

"No! Mother told me I am the young master of the house and you are just a servant girl bought home using money so that I can play with you however I want, don't you tell me what to do!" he shouted at me.

They were only words from 'a boy trapped in a grown man's body' but they cut me deeper than a knife. I broke down and cried. The last member of the family that I thought would hurt me had just broke my heart.

Old 23-04-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

camping for more
Old 24-04-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
minzxk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, please keep going
Old 24-04-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
tagota deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, do continue please!
Old 25-04-2019, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 25-04-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story here, please continue.
Old 25-04-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
As he was inexperienced in the ways of love-making, he found difficulty removing my bra. The more he fumbled, the more he got frustrated.

"Bisa diatur," I assured my husband and I removed my bra. Setting his eyes on my breasts for the first time he lunged forward and pushed me to the bed. Like a hungry animal, he began to suck and bite my breasts.

"Pelan! Pelan! Sakit!" my pleas to get him to slow down and stop biting fell on deaf ears and he continued his assault. I did not know what got over me but I began to get wet, presumably from the moans of my mother-in-law and the pain I was experiencing now. Thinking that I peed in my panties, he began to snigger at me.

"You dirty girl. You peed in your panties. Shame shame!" he exclaimed.

"Shh! Lower your voice, sayang, there could be people outside," I said.

"No! Mother told me I am the young master of the house and you are just a servant girl bought home using money so that I can play with you however I want, don't you tell me what to do!" he shouted at me.

They were only words from 'a boy trapped in a grown man's body' but they cut me deeper than a knife. I broke down and cried. The last member of the family that I thought would hurt me had just broke my heart.
I can only but imagine how she would look in her panties, now drenched with her love juices. I knew how easily she got wet and how horny she'd become one her juices started flowing and was curious how this story would unfold?

( Click to show/hide )

I waited patiently for her to continue her story; with the bottom half of my body standing at attention, as if to tell her that she had also got its attention.

"Abang jahat," she said as she touched the sensitive regions of my erect member, "just now, not enough?" she asked as she started to stroke my shaft.

"With you, sayang, it is never enough" I told her and I felt her blush at my compliment. Either she read my mind, or perhaps she felt that her story would enhance our sex, she continued with her tale:

His words hurt me very much and I started to cry. My husband thought that he had hurt me physically or perhaps his teasing me about peeing had embarrassed me so he became quiet. He lowered his head and apologised to me. He was afterall, just a child and to him, I was like an elder sister. Not wanting to make him feel bad, I hugged him.

My husband then reached around my waist, his hands went lower and he began to squeeze my butt cheeks, "I like this!" he said, "every day you must let me squeeze." I simply nodded my head.

Gaining my 'approval', he went back to my breasts, suckling them like a baby. Enjoying them as if they were capable of producing milk.

Then, as sudden as his 'attack', he suddenly 'remembered' that he was hungry and told me he wanted to have his lunch. While I was bare-bodied (only in my panties), he was fully clothed so he broke off our embrace and bolted out of the room, in the direction of the kitchen, leaving our bedroom door wide open.

I ran after him, afraid that he would hurt himself while running but I could not catch up with him before he left the room. By the time I got to the door, I noticed one of the male servants at the corridor. Apparently my husband's shouts attracted some attention and a few of the servants came up to see what was happening.

I quickly covered myself as best as I could and pushed the bedroom door. the door was closing, I notice a gleam in male servant's eye and a slight smirk. I guess he had seen something more than he should have. Embarrassed by this, I slammed the door shut, locked it and squatted there, with my back against the door, not knowing what to do next?

After what seemed like an eternity, I heard a knock on the door.

It was that male servant.

He wanted to know if everything was ok?

I quickly told him that I was fine and that I would be going down to join my husband for his meal.

I quickly threw my panties onto the bed, changed into fresh panties and clothes and left the room. As I opened the door, I got the shock of my life. There the male servant stood, as if waiting for me to appear.

I nodded at him and scurried off, not daring to turn my head to look back at him, nor talk to him.

"You mean you got excited showing off your cute little titties to the male servant?" I asked cheekily.

"Abang jahat!" she replied, slapping my arm. I pushed her aside and rolled myself on top of her, positioning my cock at the entrance of her pussy.

"Me naughty? From now onwards, you will never show your body to any other man, except me, you hear?" I commanded her.

"Yes, sayang." she complied.

"But you did show your body to the male servant and for that I must punish you." I said to her before I thrust my cock forcefully into her already wet cunt. Wanda arched backwards and let out a loud moan, "Ahh!"

'Encouraged' by her moans, I started to pump her rhythmically working up my pace. As I had already ejaculated once, I was able to last longer this time around but seeing her lay there with her eyes rolled up in pleasure spurred me on. With a loud grunt, I emptied another load in her warm pussy.

Old 25-04-2019, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
MouParkVan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 25-04-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

You so jahat TS becoz I get hard after reading your story, please continue writing.
Old 26-04-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
camping for more
Thank you for camping here Bro kwaychup and the much appreciated points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by minzxk View Post
Nice story TS, please keep going
Thank you Bro minzxk! I hope to keep updating as regularly as I can cos some angles forget over time and difficult to pen down certain action.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagota View Post
Very nice story bro, do continue please!
Thank you Bro tagota! Will try to continue to write as long as there are supportive readers, like you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madpig88 View Post
Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Sharing is caring,Bro madpig88! Hope to update a bit because it's raining and most of my colleagues are out. Heh heh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by otamay View Post
Nice story here, please continue.
Thank you for sticking around Bro otamay! Hope the story continues to meet your standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouParkVan View Post
Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Thank you for the compliments Bro MouParkVan! Will try to put in an update shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
You so jahat TS becoz I get hard after reading your story, please continue writing.
My apologies Bro diputs1269! I will try to be a good boy from now onwards

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1