The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2018, 12:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Sammymakelove is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Spa with body wash service?

Share thanks
Old 20-02-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 22
askale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytan5577 View Post
Tried one last month through a fren's recommendation; Stays in the East; local MILF (quite chio) who had a private room to do massage plus plus. There is a bathroom attached and when I requested her to shower with me; promising her an extra tip; she obliged. So stripped naked and allowed her to clean me up. Rubba rubba her when both of us are soapy and she responded by rubbing her buttocks against my cock. Nearly shot out my soldiers but she quickly dosed my didi with a cold water spray. Damn kinky.
Pls PM to me..for the location address. Thank u.
Old 21-02-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Minus the thrill of doing so in MP, these services of shower together or body to body shower can be found in most geylang legal brothel joints.

Some prc joints hav water beds where bith of u can rubba on with soapy episode. Dun understand why go to MP when these r available in our Geylang. N u can cheong with ease as tthey r legal joints

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 21-02-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 15
crushjunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro share contact
Old 21-02-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

reminds me of ML joint in US. almost all china/korea/thai ran spas have table shower as part of the appetiser. you strip naked and lie on the table while the ML wash u up, clothed. nothing hanky panky. but u will definitely be pointing at her when she dry u up. some give gq, some don't. only if sg has this..
Old 21-02-2018, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 21
lamer56 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylamer56 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by babavegitto View Post
Ah yes I remember the one in Duxton..the SYT massaged me with water and removed my disposable for doing action while bathing..that was nice exp..although it was more than a year back..wonder if it’s still there though..when I went they had a promo for 35$ only
remember this joint and the mo sha with shower on the bed too, went there a handful of times and my regular ML is damn horny!

those were the days!
Old 21-02-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Try Geylang Lorong 20 House 41. Viet gals with showerbed rubba rubba.

Westerhout next to Lorong 16 and lorong 18 has one unit call "Yi Tiao Long"

Enjoy in the legal joints

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 26-02-2018, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 15
xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!xTangOx is one of the Best!

Last time opal got. After mosha, ML will wash for u while u still on the massage bed. But closed down liao, any bros got this kind of lobang please share.
Old 26-02-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 13
mitch is a Helpful and Caring Samstermitch is a Helpful and Caring Samster

there used to be one at mackenzie roadalso close down already

not to mention the service there is unforgettable
Old 22-04-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
crazyh3ll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone got contact. I'm interested. Pm me thanks
Old 23-04-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Jjleejj is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by xTangOx View Post
Last time opal got. After mosha, ML will wash for u while u still on the massage bed. But closed down liao, any bros got this kind of lobang please share.
Hi, I never try this before. Sorry to check with u it is safe from VD if we do not fuck. Normally, I only go for hj massage. Just to know the risk. Thank you!
Old 23-04-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Jjleejj is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Try Geylang Lorong 20 House 41. Viet gals with showerbed rubba rubba.

Westerhout next to Lorong 16 and lorong 18 has one unit call "Yi Tiao Long"

Enjoy in the legal joints
Hi, I never try this before. Sorry to check with u it is safe from VD if we do not fuck. Normally, I only go for hj massage. Just to know the risk. Thank you!
Old 23-04-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 7
Throwjoe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThrowjoe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThrowjoe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytan5577 View Post
Tried one last month through a fren's recommendation; Stays in the East; local MILF (quite chio) who had a private room to do massage plus plus. There is a bathroom attached and when I requested her to shower with me; promising her an extra tip; she obliged. So stripped naked and allowed her to clean me up. Rubba rubba her when both of us are soapy and she responded by rubbing her buttocks against my cock. Nearly shot out my soldiers but she quickly dosed my didi with a cold water spray. Damn kinky.
Bro can share Ctc?
Old 23-04-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

zu-er used to do that but she's unfortunately retired, brothers here may remember her from maybe 8 years ago ...
Old 23-04-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Go massage dome and look for those offering nuru
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1