The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 18
englii56 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spa with body wash service?

This type of service back in the 80 went to massage at beach Rd Royal park hotel the basement car park and oden katong shopping same boss after massage with have chicken soup
Old 06-01-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -241 / Power: 0
mike38 mike38 mike38
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunnelling View Post
I had two such lobangs but not in spa. They shower with you naked and can even do BBBJ (but no CIM) in the shower.
Bro care to share ctc/location, Thanks 😀🙏
Old 06-01-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -241 / Power: 0
mike38 mike38 mike38
Quote:
I had two such lobangs but not in spa. They shower with you naked and can even do BBBJ (but no CIM) in the shower.
Hi bro tunneling care is share ctc/location,
Thanks 😀
Old 07-01-2018, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bro care to share ....thanks
Old 07-01-2018, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 16
K99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond reputeK99125 has a reputation beyond repute

Sound awesome. Anyone w this kind of lobang can pm me?
Old 05-02-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Green Leaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, am well advanced in age and hence unable to fulfil fj and such. Would be good of one cam provide me with some spa that offers foam massage or bath me.
Old 05-02-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
jimmytan5577 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjimmytan5577 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried one last month through a fren's recommendation; Stays in the East; local MILF (quite chio) who had a private room to do massage plus plus. There is a bathroom attached and when I requested her to shower with me; promising her an extra tip; she obliged. So stripped naked and allowed her to clean me up. Rubba rubba her when both of us are soapy and she responded by rubbing her buttocks against my cock. Nearly shot out my soldiers but she quickly dosed my didi with a cold water spray. Damn kinky.
Old 05-02-2018, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
ahboy1987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahboy1987 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytan5577 View Post
Tried one last month through a fren's recommendation; Stays in the East; local MILF (quite chio) who had a private room to do massage plus plus. There is a bathroom attached and when I requested her to shower with me; promising her an extra tip; she obliged. So stripped naked and allowed her to clean me up. Rubba rubba her when both of us are soapy and she responded by rubbing her buttocks against my cock. Nearly shot out my soldiers but she quickly dosed my didi with a cold water spray. Damn kinky.
Can pm contacts? Thank you
Old 05-02-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemba View Post
Hi all,

I'm wondering if there any spa that offer a body wash service similar to what you get in Vietnam, Manila etc. Not necessarily erotic, just where the masseuse will wash you from head to toe in the shower (or jacuzzi) and then help dry you.

Most places that do scrubs require you to shower solo so that's a different experience.

Thank you in advance for any recommendations. Prefer central area.
Go Geylang, every WL wash for you. then up to you to reward her with F job or not.
Old 05-02-2018, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
jjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjjdd9933 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Can share location. Thank u
Old 05-02-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 461 / Power: 23
repsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of lightrepsolman is a glorious beacon of light

Closest I get these days is the ML helping to shower me after mosha. And back only but naked.
Old 05-02-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Harper29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bro. Can share ctc ? Thanks
Old 19-02-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 7
PatrickPeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can share this kinky ML? Thanks.
Old 19-02-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, can pm me her contact? Thanks!
Old 20-02-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2425 / Power: 8
omnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond reputeomnomnomnom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can share contact bro? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1