The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gemba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Spa with body wash service?

Hi all,

I'm wondering if there any spa that offer a body wash service similar to what you get in Vietnam, Manila etc. Not necessarily erotic, just where the masseuse will wash you from head to toe in the shower (or jacuzzi) and then help dry you.

Most places that do scrubs require you to shower solo so that's a different experience.

Thank you in advance for any recommendations. Prefer central area.
Old 25-12-2017, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2872 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Spa with body wash service?

no such thing happen in spa, if found licensed will removed.

heard JB has such service but never try.
Old 25-12-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1860 / Power: 13
hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Previously, there was this spa at Jalan Klapa where the masseuse will perform the mosha in a special shower room where you lie in the shower bed and bathe you clean after than.
Think another spa at Duxton also offer the same.

This is the closest you can come to what you have described.
Old 25-12-2017, 06:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Opal used to have it. Not sure now.
Old 25-12-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibald View Post
Previously, there was this spa at Jalan Klapa where the masseuse will perform the mosha in a special shower room where you lie in the shower bed and bathe you clean after than.

Yes I remember the jalan klapa joint too. There was a quite busty milf there before. Very proud of her figure but if I remember correctly, her boobs are enhanced haha.

Malay KTV "Guide"

My ML Story

My Threads

Helping genuine bros make better cheonging decisions.
Old 25-12-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 8
seenehji is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseenehji is a Helpful and Caring Samsterseenehji is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What is mean by body wash?
Old 25-12-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster (V)

hannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant futurehannibald has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKee View Post
Opal used to have it. Not sure now.
Yah, Opal also have, but i think now Opal strictly by appointment.
Not sure if it's still open.

I think Jalan Klapa is one of the first to offer such service, i think at least 3-4 years back already have.

Actually the shiokness level also depends on the ML. Some ML just go through the motion, while i ever had one who will clean you thoroughly and sensually.

Think nowadays no more, too dangerous and maybe branded as sexual service.
Old 25-12-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 13
lufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of lightlufdd is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yah, Opal also have, but i think now Opal strictly by appointment.
Not sure if it's still open.

I think Jalan Klapa is one of the first to offer such service, i think at least 3-4 years back already have.

Actually the shiokness level also depends on the ML. Some ML just go through the motion, while i ever had one who will clean you thoroughly and sensually.

Think nowadays no more, too dangerous and maybe branded as sexual service.
Opal closed down if I am not wrong. Have to go to its 2 other branches.
Old 25-12-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lufdd View Post
Opal closed down if I am not wrong. Have to go to its 2 other branches.
Can share the location of the 2 other branches?
Old 04-01-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 16
maxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of lightmaxquerader is a glorious beacon of light

Please pm be opal new location
Old 04-01-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

It's called nuru massage. there's this lady online who still offers it. Her rates are quite exorbitant.
Old 04-01-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
It's called nuru massage. there's this lady online who still offers it. Her rates are quite exorbitant.
I think Nuru is quite different. For Nuru, the lady uses her body to soap your body

Quite sad that Opal closed. Really enjoyed the service by Kitty then. Nothing beats being treated like a King!
Old 04-01-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ultranoy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bros,
Care to share the jalan klapa or the so called opal lobang?

Something new to me n never try b4. Hee

Thanks in advance
Old 06-01-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 16
tunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud oftunnelling has much to be proud of

I had two such lobangs but not in spa. They shower with you naked and can even do BBBJ (but no CIM) in the shower.
Old 06-01-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
babavegitto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Ah yes I remember the one in Duxton..the SYT massaged me with water and removed my disposable for doing action while bathing..that was nice exp..although it was more than a year back..wonder if it’s still there though..when I went they had a promo for 35$ only
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1