The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-10-2014, 04:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
renegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of light
The dark side

A million thoughts were going through while I was fucking S, the slut girlfriend of mine. Of all the thoughts, this thought kept coming in strongly.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum in your pussy, P."

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, fuck fuck fuck, I'm cumming. I'm going to cum into your sluthole, P."

"Fuck. This is not supposed to happen, what is wrong with me. Why am I thinking of fucking P when I'm fucking S?"

I have been together with S for almost 4 years and we make out 3 to 4 times per week, we were that horny since I was quite active in sports while she on the other hand is just pure horny.

P is S's friend who I knew too and I always fantasize raping her and cumming in that pussy of hers. In the recent months, it got so bad that while fucking S doggy-style, I kept mouthing "P" until I came. S was just a human doll for me to fuck & fantasize of other girls, girls we both knew in our circle.

"Dear, I want doggy." S mouthed to me.

Just the right timing. With that, I turned her over and fucked her doggy-style all at the same time saying "P"

"Oh yeah P, oh yeah! Fucking fuck you, P!"

"You want to fuck P so badly is it?" the girlfriend asked with a tint of horny-ness.

I replied, "YES!"

"Tell me how you going to fuck her then."

"I'm going to fuck her raw while she keep cumming and then I'll shoot my "rounds" into her"

"Oh yeah? Horny boy. Are you really serious?"

"Nah, just joking." In my head, it was never a joke; I really wanted to fuck P and cum in her pussy.

With that, I shot streams after stream of "rounds" into the condom that I was wearing

Coming up: How did my fantasy of fucking P turn out? Stay tuned.
Old 06-10-2014, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The dark side

camp for more...
Old 06-10-2014, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1640 / Power: 14
Coronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant futureCoronet Peak has a brilliant future

Starting a camp fire.
Old 09-10-2014, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 14
RisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to beholdRisingShadow is a splendid one to behold

Quick TS do please continue with your story.
Old 21-09-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 14
renegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of lightrenegade2002 is a glorious beacon of light

The fantasy of touching P finally came true when we stayed together in a chalet overnight.

It was a 2 day 1 night chalet and P was hesitating to come as she was the only girl while there were 3 other guys including me, all of which she knew personally.

We were playing monopoly throughout the night till 2am came when we decided to call it a night. Knowing that this is my only and closet chance to touch P, I choose to sleep besides her.

Both of us ended up sleeping in the centre between the other 2 guys. She was dozing off and I took the chance to put my arms over her and whisper to her in her ears, "Can I hug you to sleep like that?"

She replied, "Can..."

What a slut. She was attached at that point of time but her boyfriend went overseas for a week.

And with that we both fell asleep until... 5am.

I woke up and felt horny and I tapped on her to check if she is sound asleep or not. She didn't respond. Knowing that this is the one and only chance to grab right now, I took her hand and put it on top of my bulge that are slowly forming from the dirty thoughts of touching her.

I started to put my hands underneath her shirt and touched her skin, her skin was smooth and soft just like any first touches.

I slowly head south and lift up enough space to put my hand in to touch the area before her pussy.

BARE.

SHAVEN.

My heart was throbbing so hard because any moment caught right now would be unimaginable, but my small head wanted more.

I went further down and touched her pussy.

WET.

Expected of a slut.

My big head realisng the situation, took control and I slowly withdraw my hands from her pussy and licked the juices off my finger.

Slightly sticky with a slight tint of saltiness yet smell refreshing.

Ahhhhh, young pussies...

With that, my chance of touching her came to an end as dawn was starting to break and I didn't want to be caught awake, so I pretended to sleep.

P woke up shortly after me shaking her non-stop from her deep sleep. Should have fingered her a few strokes to see how warm her pussy was. Damn
Old 21-09-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kingofall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can i try her up
Old 22-09-2016, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
StarBarks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for continuing
Old 22-09-2016, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Jovita deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update
Old 22-09-2016, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14033 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

good writing! Sapport!
Old 23-09-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 14
RapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRapidoBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I hope we do not have to wait for another 2 years for the next post .
Old 23-09-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 8
USDollar is a name known to allUSDollar is a name known to allUSDollar is a name known to allUSDollar is a name known to allUSDollar is a name known to allUSDollar is a name known to all

Camping here.
Old 23-09-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 9
makeITbark deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by USDollar View Post
Camping here.
Camping here too .... for your points to shoot up
Old 23-09-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
visionary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping to nice story
Old 24-09-2016, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Inteli7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here for more.
Old 24-09-2016, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

keep it coming ....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1