The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: How often does your wife give you sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
Bro .. Tresure her .. this type of gf hard to find
The only minus point is her tits only 34b
I am a tits man
She knows it even tried hard to tits fuck me
Obviously hers are too small to do it
She looks disappointed
I quickly change movement to make her feel better
Old 22-04-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Edison7788 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Really sad to see a number of bros wives here not interested in sex
You are the lucky one.
Old 22-04-2019, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
illuminatea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No wife, but current GF daily.

Blowjob right after wake up in the morning, blowjob when we both get home from work, and sex right before we sleep.
Old 22-04-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
The only minus point is her tits only 34b
I am a tits man
She knows it even tried hard to tits fuck me
Obviously hers are too small to do it
She looks disappointed
I quickly change movement to make her feel better
bro ,, boobs are small issue
her attitude and hungry make it for it ,,
Old 23-04-2019, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Wingwangwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
You are not alone all bros.... I don’t enjoy the quantity of sex with my wife but I did enjoy quality every time we make love. I am high sex drive but she don’t like it that much but strange thing every time we make love she will get orgasm and she enjoy it so much. We even use sex toys and she damn like it. But some how she will not ask for more. The most 2 week once. I always get rejected when I ask for it till I give up. I only can wait she jio me... I cannot jio her cod everytime when I horny wanted to jio her sure kena reject end up PCC. I even went to buy fake pussy masturbator to release it myself and the best thing is she even know I got this toys to help myself and she ok about it. I wonder those sexless bro out there did u ever try Spanish fly to get your wife horny? Does it works and does it harm to health?
Old 30-04-2019, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
HelplessGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingwangwing View Post
You are not alone all bros.... I don’t enjoy the quantity of sex with my wife but I did enjoy quality every time we make love. I am high sex drive but she don’t like it that much but strange thing every time we make love she will get orgasm and she enjoy it so much. We even use sex toys and she damn like it. But some how she will not ask for more. The most 2 week once. I always get rejected when I ask for it till I give up. I only can wait she jio me... I cannot jio her cod everytime when I horny wanted to jio her sure kena reject end up PCC. I even went to buy fake pussy masturbator to release it myself and the best thing is she even know I got this toys to help myself and she ok about it. I wonder those sexless bro out there did u ever try Spanish fly to get your wife horny? Does it works and does it harm to health?
Don’t be lazy! Pls work harder to make your wife extremely horny daily. Then you will get it from her everyday.
Old 30-04-2019, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

How to restore sex drive with wife ?

I don’t feel to have sex with her and I always can’t get hard no matter what I do

She will spice up with sexy lingerie costume or role play even do AR COF whatever

I can’t get hard with her

But whenever I visit FL I get hard and cum easily

Can anyone teach me how tune my brain back to normal
Old 30-04-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post

I don’t feel to have sex with her and I always can’t get hard no matter what I do

She will spice up with sexy lingerie costume or role play even do AR COF whatever

Haha..for you bro...yr wife seems to hv done everything she could to hv sex with u...tink there is nothing else she can do anymore...u need to change to a new "car" liao ...hehe...

but really pity her and envy you...you don't seem to realise to appreciate her for her HSD...many bros here their wives are LSD and "dead fish" where it comes to sex with their husbands...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-04-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 20
kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!kingrex is one of the Best!

We enjoyed having sex together for many years even after giving birth to our children. My wife was conservative during her younger days, however when making out she has huge appetite. Over the years we tried spicing up our sex lives, from being conservative dressing to open up dressings. She is not a hot wife but has the quality to attract. Until recently we tried MMF (Got to coax her over the years, building up her interest), although did not end what i was expected, it did spice up our sex lives further, till today we are still talking about it when making love and it got her very horny in bed.
Old 30-04-2019, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
HelplessGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post

How could you do this to your HSD wife? If you catch her sleeping with another guy who can sexually satisfy her everyday, do not blame her for it as it is entirely your fault for being ignorant about her needs.
Old 30-04-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelplessGal View Post
How could you do this to your HSD wife? If you catch her sleeping with another guy who can sexually satisfy her everyday, do not blame her for it as it is entirely your fault for being ignorant about her needs.
Totally agree with tis sis.. ... share exactly the same sentiments as her.. in fact his is not the only case...

there r quite a number of other cases similar to his where the husbands just don't seem to enjoy or want to hv sex with their HSD wives anymore rejecting n turning them down...forcing them to look for n into the arms of other married or single men.. to satisfy their sexual urges n needs... ...

how sad can tat be for tat married couple n their marriage.. all tis is of cos the fault of the husbands n they hv no one else to blame but themselves....when their wives finally leaves them for their lovers esp when the marriage is not going on well...

Last edited by Rickey; 01-05-2019 at 09:08 AM.
Old 01-05-2019, 05:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 15
enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!

Husband rejecting wife is rare. The other way round is much more common especially in stressful countries. One wonders how many marriages break down due to sex drive incompatibility. Unfortunately people don't change until it's too late.
Old 01-05-2019, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma88 View Post
Husband rejecting wife is rare. The other way round is much more common especially in stressful countries. One wonders how many marriages break down due to sex drive incompatibility. Unfortunately people don't change until it's too late.
Quite agree with tis bro too...though husbands rejecting wives is "rare" compared to the other way round, in absolute numbers there r still many of them disappointing and making their wives feel sexually deprived as testified by so many wives here ...

ordinarily such marriages would have broken down had it not been for the many good wives biting the bullet for the sake of their children n family...while the fewer nottier ones would find FBs to enjoy with on the quiet...or maybe both hv FBs to enjoy with on the quiet themselves not letting the other know...hehe...so no need for a divorce

Old 09-05-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
long_brown is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
It’s hard break up if have kids and wife is not working. Mostly end up sacrificing for family.
Old 10-05-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
quite rare indeed..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1