The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-04-2019, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

They are maids bro not pros
You seems to forgotten about it
They are not like pros
Just ask the price and deal or not
If you have no patience then maids are not your cup of tea
Their profession is domestic work
That can take alot of time
I know a maid working in a three story semi detached house
You try cleaning it and see how much time just for that
Not forgetting other chores
I understand their situation thats why i know i need to be patience in order to succeed
Thats how it goes bro
I go for maids because i want it slow
Real slow
Once your hooked the fish
You can choose how you cook them
Enjoy
Old 28-04-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 20
lawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
I just don't have the patience to wait for them or entertain them! 1 thing they can't message often sometimes u message them they take a whole damn day to reply U they not worth our time!
Then find a fl. They also need to work, can't be always keeping their hp by their side waiting for you to message them. Who would want to entertain you, when you don't want to entertain them? That's why many guys here are like that, want free fuck but don't want put in effort.
Old 28-04-2019, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 17
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence78 View Post
Then find a fl. They also need to work, can't be always keeping their hp by their side waiting for you to message them. Who would want to entertain you, when you don't want to entertain them? That's why many guys here are like that, want free fuck but don't want put in effort.
Since u all want it slow Y don't u guys spend more time with gf! Don't talk about FL even if u find those girls from nearby they are much more better than wasting time on maids! Most of them are trying to play hard to get! But they think they are some kind of high class hooker? I hate his kind of attitude
Old 28-04-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntworth View Post
Peninsula plaza
How abt Paya Lebar have?

Last week saw one lady with few blangahese guy at Farrer Park mrt very chino look like Chinese white skin solid boob size that show on her body.haha really turn on me raise my blood level .strong urges talk to her
Old 28-04-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
simplychinese deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone mind sharing with me a contact :<
i have been trying every app to no avail..
Old 28-04-2019, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Since u all want it slow Y don't u guys spend more time with gf! Don't talk about FL even if u find those girls from nearby they are much more better than wasting time on maids! Most of them are trying to play hard to get! But they think they are some kind of high class hooker? I hate his kind of attitude
They are my gfs what
Because they are not pros
I leave out those want sex for money ones
Old 28-04-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreamPower View Post
Bro, after much reading what do you guys feel the best job that are able to get in contact with them most easily?
Taxi drivers..?
Not Taxi driver's lah.
Best job is u work in a maid agency loh.
Old 28-04-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 20
lawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
They are my gfs what
Because they are not pros
I leave out those want sex for money ones
Don't waste time talking to him la. We also don't have patience to entertain him.
Old 28-04-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauhs8 View Post
What is the cost for each meet up. For example hotel fee etc?
Taxi $10, hotel $40. Sex 2 hrs unlimited. Condom depending u want or not.
Old 28-04-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
FL $150 or higher, bonk one time only, hurry u to go out, insist must wear condom, some bro doesn't like. Maid, hotel cost $40, sex 2 hrs unlimited, condom depending u want or not, gf feeling, no rush, go lunch tgt like a couple. Which one u choose.
Old 28-04-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 11
Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
They are maids bro not pros
You seems to forgotten about it
They are not like pros
Just ask the price and deal or not
If you have no patience then maids are not your cup of tea
Their profession is domestic work
That can take alot of time
I know a maid working in a three story semi detached house
You try cleaning it and see how much time just for that
Not forgetting other chores
I understand their situation thats why i know i need to be patience in order to succeed
Thats how it goes bro
I go for maids because i want it slow
Real slow
Once your hooked the fish
You can choose how you cook them
Enjoy

Totally agree!
Old 28-04-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 11
Hornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHornydieme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Today I just up a pina whom j chatted for a few months! If your advise is bonk your gf n spend time with gf! U should not b in this page! Lol
Old 28-04-2019, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Carmanick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, i am chatting with a maid online but always late night then can call and talk a while only. She likes to say the priority, know her place know her limits, look for love not money face and has commitment at home type of words. I wonder do all maids always use the same words frequently cos what u said here, i heard from them too. Maybe they have a script.
I don't know bro. I feel sometimes it's a numbers game. Some maids will always say the same things and some really only give one word answers. From my experience chatting with them, I think they know that most local guys do have gfs or wives but are looking for fun in chat apps.

As for if it's a script, I believe most of them are hoping to hit lottery to meet someone who really loves them. Most of them are also single mothers or have husband's at home.

I feel that before they open up and really chat with you openly and tell you what they really want, you need to invest the time to make them feel comfortable opening up to you. I'm not saying Im a pro or anything I have problems hooking up with one sometimes too haha. Usually i go orchard towers on Sundays and just club hop. Better chance of getting their numbers and getting lucky over time.

I think the simplest way to put it is, genuinely try to be their friend. Things will develop. Don't think about screwing them first but be their friend first. The screwing will come haha
Old 28-04-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Carmanick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Girls nearby would want a relationship. And would screw up your relationship too when they're not happy with you. Maids have their own commitments and the chances of meeting one who knows you are attached and not screw it up is much higher than the girls here.
Old 29-04-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 12
Kyoruxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone try her before? Need $100 to up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1