The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
[QUOTE=lungar;18517114]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post

Wow so many teachers!! Salute man
Many staff like to come to my room to rest and chit chat because of the excellent privacy. It was away from the main building as well.
Old 29-03-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 11
naugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to beholdnaugh is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chio sch teachers

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
what kind of ice cream is that? i can't wait to see her licking it!
Hey i know her, miss Zhen Zhu ( do your own translation)
Old 29-03-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=lancelim;18516826]
Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post

I got the luck of working along side education institutes for some time when I was younger. In some places I was the youngest working adult male so naturally I had more attention to me. Some memorable bonks were:

Then 39 year old Chinese high flier. Single. Will go even higher with a hard rod between her legs.

Then 26 year old Chinese from Malaysia. Innocent looking but had a nice body.

Then 25 year old Malay teaching staff. Picked up her phone and saw discussions about me with her fellow staff.

Then 24 year old Chinese. Very girl next door, studious type and wore nerdy glasses. In discussion with above. Came on those before her ROM.

Then 24 year old Chinese. Sporty and smitten by my formal dress looks. Impressed by my work ability. Bonked her in her uni sports attire after staff outing.

Then 43 year old teacher. Cosplay with me after appreciation day in my office which has no windows.

Then 19 year old Malay relief teacher. My job is to let her make me cum once a day.

Then 21 year old Chinese trainee teacher. A bit on the plus size scale but willing to please.

And my former form teacher 9 years my senior. Met her again many yeard after grad. Told her how I had a crush on her and slowly about fantasizing. After many many weeks of sexting she had her largest cock ever giving her orgasms.

I was given a room with no windows in one of the assignments that's why many things can happen there.
wow lucky u bro really.
Old 29-03-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
[QUOTE=zl1983;18517598]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post

wow lucky u bro really.
Aspiration when young was to be a teacher. Didn't be one but didn't expect to bonk some too.
Old 29-03-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:

I got the luck of working along side education institutes for some time when I was younger. In some places I was the youngest working adult male so naturally I had more attention to me. Some memorable bonks were:

Then 39 year old Chinese high flier. Single. Will go even higher with a hard rod between her legs.

Then 25 year old Malay teaching staff. Picked up her phone and saw discussions about me with her fellow staff.

Then 24 year old Chinese. Very girl next door, studious type and wore nerdy glasses. In discussion with above. Came on those before her ROM.

Then 24 year old Chinese. Sporty and smitten by my formal dress looks. Impressed by my work ability. Bonked her in her uni sports attire after staff outing.

Then 43 year old teacher. Cosplay with me after appreciation day in my office which has no windows.

Then 19 year old Malay relief teacher. My job is to let her make me cum once a day.

Then 21 year old Chinese trainee teacher. A bit on the plus size scale but willing to please.

And my former form teacher 9 years my senior. Met her again many yeard after grad. Told her how I had a crush on her and slowly about fantasizing. After many many weeks of sexting she had her largest cock ever giving her orgasms.

I was given a room with no windows in one of the assignments that's why many things can happen there.
You're good! I could only fantasied bonking my teachers.
Old 31-03-2019, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
NorthEastBrom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramysg12345 View Post

You're good! I could only fantasied bonking my teachers.
Same here bro, only fantasized and PCC
Old 31-03-2019, 08:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthEastBrom View Post
Same here bro, only fantasized and PCC
Care to share more?
Old 07-04-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
granzord deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

bro share how undid to your 9yr former form cher. i also had a crush on my form cher but it remain a crush n hj assistant lol
Old 23-04-2019, 01:33 AM
Samster

horny for my ite dover cher last time. forgot her face as so long already but still rem her office wear n split skirt which actually turn me on seeing her long slender legs so high up. she does have nice silky legs n she quite popular in sch.

she is one regret i didnt try...anything at all n fantasize only.....
Old 23-04-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 8
boiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud of
Cool Re: Chio sch teachers

When I was in Secondary School, there were a fair share of chio teachers. We even had a very popular teacher who was one of the finalists on Miss Singapore but she didn't win won our hearts and eventually married another teacher in our school. Anyway two of the teachers stood out amongst the rest.

One was a history teacher. She liked to say 'eyes on me' and many guys used to imitate her voice and say 'eyes on my tits' because dammit her boobs were huge, as prepubescent boys i think we all fantasize about her tits every night. Anyway one day she just suddenly disappeared. Forgot to say I ran my school anonymous facebook page. The next day one guy sent the page a video which was a sex tape link, the other page admins spread it to the school facebook group. This is around a few months after she left already. Apparently when bringing a certain CCA to Europe, she had some fun with some ang moh guy there but he filmed and uploaded it. The students apparently knew about it which is why she left the sch, and when the sex tape came out she became a legend.

The other one, not so interesting, but chio a f. Like if the previous one can make a sex tape but her assets are her boobs, this one the face legit like angel. So many guys worship her and she knows it, she's always joking with the guys. She dated one of the teachers as well but it didn't work out, and we teased him so much over it until he also hated us. Anyway, she was really nice to fantasize about, and then something happened like the previous cher that made this one fantasy also come to reality. This was after I had graduated for a while already, I visited the school and found she's gone. Then I heard the full story from some juniors. Apparently she was having an affair with another teacher(a very popular guy). The problem was this guy was married and had kids. So one day a couple of prefects went to a cinema and saw the two of them there. Coincidentally she is the teacher in charge of prefects. She didn't see them but after which they started sharing that they were having an affair, and what I heard was they were petting heavily in the cinema. Cut the long drama short basically the wife found out and she resigned, started her own business after that but I really liked her as a teacher so quite paiseh to ask her about it y'know y'know. anyway last I heard she now happily married, hopefully her husband doesn't cheat on her like she made her colleague
Old 23-04-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiboi97 View Post
When I was in Secondary School, there were a fair share of chio teachers. We even had a very popular teacher who was one of the finalists on Miss Singapore but she didn't win won our hearts and eventually married another teacher in our school. Anyway two of the teachers stood out amongst the rest.

One was a history teacher. She liked to say 'eyes on me' and many guys used to imitate her voice and say 'eyes on my tits' because dammit her boobs were huge, as prepubescent boys i think we all fantasize about her tits every night. Anyway one day she just suddenly disappeared. Forgot to say I ran my school anonymous facebook page. The next day one guy sent the page a video which was a sex tape link, the other page admins spread it to the school facebook group. This is around a few months after she left already. Apparently when bringing a certain CCA to Europe, she had some fun with some ang moh guy there but he filmed and uploaded it. The students apparently knew about it which is why she left the sch, and when the sex tape came out she became a legend.

The other one, not so interesting, but chio a f. Like if the previous one can make a sex tape but her assets are her boobs, this one the face legit like angel. So many guys worship her and she knows it, she's always joking with the guys. She dated one of the teachers as well but it didn't work out, and we teased him so much over it until he also hated us. Anyway, she was really nice to fantasize about, and then something happened like the previous cher that made this one fantasy also come to reality. This was after I had graduated for a while already, I visited the school and found she's gone. Then I heard the full story from some juniors. Apparently she was having an affair with another teacher(a very popular guy). The problem was this guy was married and had kids. So one day a couple of prefects went to a cinema and saw the two of them there. Coincidentally she is the teacher in charge of prefects. She didn't see them but after which they started sharing that they were having an affair, and what I heard was they were petting heavily in the cinema. Cut the long drama short basically the wife found out and she resigned, started her own business after that but I really liked her as a teacher so quite paiseh to ask her about it y'know y'know. anyway last I heard she now happily married, hopefully her husband doesn't cheat on her like she made her colleague
Wow! Share the sex tape lei
Old 24-04-2019, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:

waooowhich sch so happening
Old 24-04-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 8
boiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud ofboiboi97 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Wow! Share the sex tape lei
Can can after exam I promise you I go search lol but the quality damn low this is like 2010ish but should still be out there somewhere la digital footprint something something

Quote:
Originally Posted by granzord View Post
waooowhich sch so happening
Is a school...that doesn't really have this kind of reputation recently got one of our ex-staff appear on the news also...she some big-shot now, and I'm sure got some bros eye-ing her on TV
Old 24-04-2019, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
sungtao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
When I was in Secondary School, there were a fair share of chio teachers. We even had a very popular teacher who was one of the finalists on Miss Singapore but she didn't win won our hearts and eventually married another teacher in our school. Anyway two of the teachers stood out amongst the rest. D
Your school teachers so happening one, nice share bro!
Old 25-04-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Can can after exam I promise you I go search lol but the quality damn low this is like 2010ish but should still be out there somewhere la digital footprint something something

Is a school...that doesn't really have this kind of reputation recently got one of our ex-staff appear on the news also...she some big-shot now, and I'm sure got some bros eye-ing her on TV
bro i also want to c c the video hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1