The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Old 21-04-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 1
66066 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Open Discussion - Paid OVN > Free OVN

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
The price for OVN is 5000 baht. Both of you fuck each other as agreed. But in the morning the girl left without collecting the 5k baht from you.
If you talking about establishment that one has to pay money in order to get girl enjoy with you then,

Usually it only works:

1. You’re handsome, totally her liking thus she willingly to open leg for you FOC.
However game won’t stop there, she will treat you like her “PHUAA” So you can’t butterfly and find other girls, if you going to there again, or whenever you in Bkk she’ll make sure you with her. So if you’re a playa, time to block her contact and move on to other prey.

2. You visited her a few times, after spent some amount of money on her, she has some feeling for you, hence she won’t collect money from you. Body language text messages some indication that she’s into you.

3. You’re a foreigner, so so looking, got sense of humour, can talk well, hence she’s into you. Also has the ability to spend, and she likes you.

Been that done that.

I won’t elaborate much on how I managed to get. Speaking their language is plus plus point besides than having plenty of King’s face to spend.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available